X3 and Gambit question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dx20
Hey I have been a huge fan of the X-men cartoons for quite some time now(although I wish they would start playing them on TV again)and I think the movies are terrific. My two favorite characters are rogue and gambit.I am brand new to this board so excuse me if this was just recently posted but is Gambit going to be cast in the 3rd movie installment?I sure hope so!
Thanks! smile

Clovie
X3 infos

who's gonna play gambit

welcome on KMC, have fun

next time i suggest using search button.
this thread will be either closed or merged. big grin

Abbita
i am noticing a lot of new members to he x men forum lately.....

WhiteFang
As an answer to the question, i read that if Gambit is casted, he probably wouldn't have a big role be cause "He is too much like Colosus in power and Wolverine in aditude." I, however, would love it if Gambit became as main a character as Cyclopse or Rouge

dx20
-Oh well.Thats a shame if they dont give him a bigger part.I really want to see what will happen between him and Rogue.

VållèjºKîd707
How is he like Colossus in power?

ÞÁØlå
I guess he/she meant "Cyclops".... confused

Cannonball
How is he like Cyclops in power?

ÞÁØlå
both can blow things up wink
Cyclops with eye beams
Gambit with kinetic charged cards

stormfanatic04
I think it would be cool for gambit to be in the x-3 movie. there could be a fight against gambit and iceman over rogue. that way we can see if either rogue, iceman, and/or gambit go to the bad side

Princess Re
i don't see wuts so great about gambit.....course i don't know much about him soo.........nm

Shadow_King
your so biased to Cyclops abd Jean. those are like the only characters you actually like.

Princess Re
actually......................i like them all! and i HATE cyclops

Shadow_King
you just like jean

Princess Re
no i like them all..........all but cyclops

Shadow_King
you only like 8 ppl.

Princess Re
SO?

Shadow_King
nvm

Princess Re
stick out tongue

Shadow_King
beer

Princess Re
miffed

Fire
Closing

Anything related to Gambit falls into either this Who Should Play Gambit? thread or that Gambit pics thread

Anything related to X3 goes into theX-Men 3 - Possible Synopsis, Characters. thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.