TPM Dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Question for those with knowledge......I only have this on VHS and cant seem to locate it on DVD. Not new anyway. I was recently told you cant order it new anymore. DO you think LFI will release it when they release the OT DVDs in September?

Darth Maverick

Jedi Priestess
yeah I figured I could find a used copy....but Id really like a new one thats why I was wondering if peeps think it will be rereleased in Sept.?

Jodo kast
Dont think so.

yerssot
the rumor has it that they wanna release all 6 movies on DVD somewhere in 2006 in one box with new bonus material; so they might be saving up

captainmidnight
this is just a guess but i bet they will release the individual pt once ep3 is released on dvd,i only say that becouse its the last star wars movie and gl will wanna include ep1 an ep2 along with ep3,but you know what will happen you'll buy all 3 then in like 3 years they'll be re-released with xtra xtra bonus material and you'll buy all 3 all over again,its a vicious cycle...

darktim1
they also are going to release clone wars cartoon series on dvd also next year sometime.

kassydog
I have a spare new sealed copy if you would like it ?

Jedi Priestess
Got myself one a little while back but thanks anyway! wink

Sith Master X
Have you tried amazon.com?

PapA-J
I just recieved my copy of TPM from Starwars.com for 30 bucks...then walked into Best Buy and saw 50 of them on the shelf for 20. It figures.

Jedi Priestess
were they used ones? I thought these werent available right now new?

OB1-adobe
They are brand spanken new. same with ep.II

amity75
My kid got a hold of my Ep I and II discs and scratched them to pieces. They don't work anymore.

JKozzy
Can I have it?.... I'm looking for a copy sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.