"i Am Vengeance, I Am The Night, I Am Batman!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
So people, this is my second batman RPG thread.Everyone is welcome to join ofcourse! Lets see how many people are up to this...

<Tidus>
One question is it like Slick Ricks and do you have to post 2 paragraphs each post?

Killa
yes and i sahll be the arch nemesis who never disappears jsut give me a while to design him

Joker1237
I be the Joker again.

Joker1237
This time can we have a Batman that does not have the beyoung techs??

Killa
yeah keep it to bruce wayne time and maybe me and you can team up and become the dastardly duo?

Stormeister
If your gonna make an RPG at least post a decent name and get Ush's permission erm

punkyhermy
ummm I rather like the title i gave it...(shrugs)and yes please keep the batman BRUCE WAYNE!!!!!!I mean, how on earth can batman be terry mcginnis if people,(i for instance) don't even believe in the batman beyond timeline!

Stormeister
Its your title but next time get Ushs permission erm

Joker1237
loved the title, from one of the best titles from the show

punkyhermy
uumm how do i get Ush's permission? Do I have to PM him or something? Or he'd jsut come around and post his approval?

Killa
av we been given the go ahead yet?

punkyhermy
I dunno...someone tell me hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!

Joker1237
so now what?

punkyhermy
tell me how to take Ushs permission..
plz
plz
plz
plz

Killa
try pmin him

Joker1237
If this thing gets going, I wont be on line for about a week or so, Have to visted some one.

Killa
maybe we shud jsut start it anyway

Guardian_Rikku
No, he does not except pms about permission anymore. You have to post your idea in the "I want to start a new rpg" thread, see if enough people wanna join, then wait for his approval.

Killa
well then he takes a while to consider my ffx one then

Guardian_Rikku
Well he has to see if enough people are intersted.

punkyhermy
well I pmed him. He hasn't replied yet and i don't know if he will and i have posted this in the new game thread too!

Guardian_Rikku
No, I've already said that he told us that he was not going to accept pms asking if the person can start a game.

punkyhermy
oh...

Black Onyx
could i be Harley Quinn? droolio

punkyhermy
sure!!!!!of course u can!!!!!!we have a joker!

Joker1237
great I have a Joker girl lol, but I be gone for a week, have to see Grandad he is sick, So no one takes Joker I have dibs

Black Onyx
ok smile

Black Onyx
you need to post in his "want to start a new game post here" thread

Black Onyx
i Am CRAZY, I Am HOT, I Am HARLEY!!

SeptemberRain
I am Batman

Black Onyx
yesh

punkyhermy
Septemberain are u sure about this though...I dunno...I just don't want people who quit like after their first post....and batman is complex...even i don't wanna take up his character! stick out tongue

Black Onyx
who are you anyway

punkyhermy
uummm I don't know...I'm still think on who to take...I don't wanna take some character and ruin it!

Black Onyx
raven says she wants to be cat woman lol1

punkyhermy
raven who?

Black Onyx
guardia

punkyhermy
oh...I didn't know she was into Batman...

Black Onyx
me niether

SeptemberRain
um.. damn when u put that way now i dont know

Black Onyx
sad

Killa
i'm still workin on ym chara but when were all done we shud psot pics of the charas jsut so we know wot they look like

Killa
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/killa_piglet89/victor_delacroix_1.jpg

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/killa_piglet89/victor_delacroix_4.jpg

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/killa_piglet89/victor_delacroix_3.jpg

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/killa_piglet89/victor_delacroix_2.jpg

my charas bio:

name: Delacroix pronounced de-la-cwah
weapon: black sword and body.
personality: a psychopath who escaped from england and feld to gotham
info: is the leader of the order of the cross gang, once a professor.
appearance: the pics above and wheres the mask most of the time is about 5'8"

punkyhermy
ok...but we need a batman...

Black Onyx
*shines batty light in the sky* NO BODY IS COOMING sad

i could always take on the batman role and the harley quinn role i wouldnt mind

Killa
advertise on new threa thingy

Black Onyx
no expression i really can take on the responsiblity of batman

Killa
go for it and see how it goes then lets start from here:

Delacroix walked down the rain soaked streets of Gotham city. He looked at the banks, the jewelry sotres and finally lay eyes upon the police station. The very place that housed the bat signal. Delacroix had it all planned out. The way he would crush the mayor of Gotham into paying his ransom.

He stood upon the roof the rain pouring down. It looked like tears as it slipped through the eyeholes of his mask. The signal was lit. He'd killed several night guards in the process but he'd made his way to the top. And there he would wait for Him to arrive.

Black Onyx
Batman stood on the wet cement roof. he slowly made his way over to The man. "Who are you?" he shouted.

Joker1237
I be gone by tomrrow, 4 days, but I make my first post before I leave.

The Joker sat in a empy fun house. Setting in a chair. Joker said to himself "years ago Batman stop me from trying to copywrite fish." But I have a new plan, Burgers, Joker Burgers, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Joker look at his goons, and said, take this Joker toxin. And plant it in fast food restrants burgers. I want to give the kiddies there happy meals. Ha ha ha ha.

At night time when Burger king closed, 5 of the Joker's goons broke in to the place, They planted the toxin on the burgers. After that, they left Burger King with no sign of a break in. The goons went back to the Jokers fun house hidout. They told Joker they were able to break in with out any problems.

Burger King open a few hours later, Workers serving the burgers to the paying public. But as people were muching on there burgers, they starting laughing, The workers were in shock to see the customers die with a big grinning smile on there faces.

Black Onyx
i cant be batman to hard laughing out loud

Joker1237
I say we need guilelines for villians, I say he should do a number of crimes maybe 5 before getting caught(Not killed)

punkyhermy
hhhmm...I don't think that should be it.Rather, it should up to the characters whether they get caught or not.As the joker, you should be able to escape batman...now wouldn't that be interesting!?

Black Onyx
joker rock

what do i do

punkyhermy
I still haven't decided who to be!!!! sad
i dunno whom i can take this time round...

Black Onyx
raven isnt playing so you could be catwoman or you could be poisen ivy

punkyhermy
uuummm...I don't really know Catwoman enough...But yeah...I guess I 'll give her a shot...Poison Ivy is too...I dunno..I take catwoman only coz she got a thing for batman... big grin

Woody Woods
two-face...and harvey dent...lets see how you can take US both on!!

Joker1237
Catwoman yes, So are you still BATMAN BlackOynx?

punkyhermy
yeah!!!!!!!we got another character!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Joker1237
I saw the villians should be caught, than they can esacpe to do more crimes later on,. It makes Batman feel good when he catchs someone. that my play any way.

Woody Woods
^ yup, get caught, than off to the loony bin, or the ARKHAM ASYLUM...where CLAYFACE, MAN-BAT, and count-less villians pick up mail.

Black Onyx
laughing out loud

Black Onyx
no i cant its to much

Woody Woods
i m all the Villian you need. i m a killer who hunts for the thrill. i rob banks to buy out my compidators. i m ruth-less, i 'll rip your spine out with plastic forks...it depends, i have this coin. this coin with TWO sides....

Black Onyx
no expression

Melkórë
I AM Batman!
(Plz?)

Woody Woods
hey, do i still have my face. i mean my face before the BATS blew me up.

punkyhermy
oh are u sure???if sooo GREAT!!!!!!! big grin

Joker1237
How about the villians are villians, This starts some were in the middle of Bats story, We dont relly need to go into orgins storys do we??

Melkórë
Indeed, I shall be Bats.
"Robin! Put down that Playboy bunny!"

Black Onyx
LMAO

punkyhermy
okay so what are we waiting for lets start the game!!!!!!

Black Onyx
nobodys on sept us

punkyhermy
oh yeah...
i like your evanescence sig by the way.Am a major fan myself.Largely due to the fact that the Bring Me To Life video was batman gothic! big grin

Black Onyx
smile yea i love evanescence

Woody Woods
* a sound is heard. a hovering sound. that sound is being emmited from a car. the car is hoveing down the street with people stopped dead in thier tracks.
the faces on the people are looking at the car, which has black-limo-tinted windows.

kids are heard saying

"WOw, what is that? is that BATMAN's new car?"

not knowing the figure in the back seat is tossing a coin up and down.....*

Woody Woods
* the coin stops, as the car also comes to a rest. like a boat that has bein tied to the dock. it hovers atop the ground.

"what? who is that...is that y..."

the door slides foward. and the figure who sat in the back seat steps out the car. the man has a red cloth drapped down the left side of his face.

"oh, my god...oh, man.., its.." as two pedestrians back away from the car with thier jaws catching the morning air.

the figure specks with a calm but menacing voice.

" Lets get this started...and we begin with this...!"

the man with the red cloth pulls out a 9mm pistol and aims it at the face of the lone pedestrian that got too close to HIS car.

the people in the general area run to open doors or duck behind cars.
the man who walked closes to the hovering car is expecting something, something he wished made him move his legs. he doesn't move. he can't as he's looking at the glimmer off the barrel of a pistol.

"plea..."

BANG!...

the bullets echo is filtered with the screams of the now rushing people. in the oppisote direction they all run, they seen the man just get his brains blown out. and they prefer to keep it like that. run.*

Woody Woods
" WHY RUN? WHY RUN? YOU'll ONLY DIE TIRED!"

*he steps over the dead body. meanwhile a orange van pulls up behind the car. as 10 men dressed in White fatigues run around the back with assult rifels and more pistols tucked into the waist bands...as one specks to the man with the red cloth,

" Sorry, Two, but we had trouble with the traffic. its a hell.."

"shut the Fu.k up, just follow me and don't come up with any excuse.
now hurry up, the police will be here any time. as for the BAT, will...he has another victim to feel sorry for."

the men load thier weapons and enter GOTHAM's Federal Bank.

Woody Woods
* they rush in like bees, they swarm the front and knock down people with the butt of the rifels....yelling and more screaming. the white Men run to the exits and watch for police, the biggest of the White men stays in the middle, where there is a over head dome made of glass. he has his assult rifle aimed at it; ready for any rodant to smash through.

" PEOPLE! WE NEED YOUR TIME, AS YOU CAN TELL WE WILL ONLY BE HERE FOR TWO MINUTES! DON'T DO ANYTHING TO SHORTEN YOUR LIFE. YOUR MONEY WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU! REMEMBER THAT!'

he walks over to the desk where a young woman with blond hair is hiding behind the desk..

" get up! lets make this snappy..now if you'll just be a good little girl and get your boss for me. that would be all, lady."

she answers back...sofly with fear in her weak voice.

" um, he ain't here right now... i 'm affraid you just missed him..he.."

before she could finish, he says to her:

" now, looky here, i m short on time, you WILL ask for his name...he knows me.."

the Man than slid off the red cloth to reveal to the woman.

" Oh, my god...' she says in response to the sight she has seen. a face mangled and burned. with the side of his mouth missing, reveling a set of peral white teeth.

SLAP! a loud slap delived from the Menace. slapping her enough to knowck the red glasses she had been wearing.

"Did your mama tell you the rules about looking at a face too long?....NOW GET HIM FOR ME!"

Woody Woods
from out from nowhere stumbles a fat man with big eyes. the boss the owner, the man who pleads to the FACE.

" Harvey...wait, i m here...just don't hurt anyone..you can take what you can carry...just leave the innocent out of it...please.."

two-face...loosens his tie and says to the lady...

" and now you see why faces like me recieve more attention than others.."

than walks away to the manager..

Woody Woods
" One minute and 25 seconds!!! ONe Minute and 24 seconds..come on...time is at hand here, TWO!"

*the voice is yelled from a man who is pacing the front door with a stop watch...*

*Two-face walks closer to Mr. Williamson with the intent to force him too open the vault...*

" well, williamson, i m ashamed to see you still hide when you hear the screams i dish out. but thats besides the point or motive..what i need is your pudgy hands to open them gates," as he points out to a 10 foot circle of metal.

" yes, anything you want..don't want you to keep you waiting,"

" just open the f.cking vault...i m sick of waiting for this to be done with.."

"sure..." than williamson runs to the vault to a electronic device...types in a code and tada! the vault opens. so do the eyes of TWO-FACE..

"MEN!"

as if a football play had been called by the coach, the remaing white men rush in with carts and bags...

" you gotta love them,"

Woody Woods
* the men load the carts with bags of money and hauled them out to the waiting van...a another time check is yelled:

"one minute! fifty-nine seconds...hurry, hurry!"

*meanwhile, Two face stands at the entrance of the vault with a cigar in his mouth, where it has a full grip to hold the cigar...and has a little chit-chat with the very scared Mr. Williamson... *

" now that we have time to discuss our past. what i m looking at is when you sold me out,"

"but, Harvey, you have to understand...i had to do it. my life depened on it. Commisoner Gordan pressured me like an iraqi prisoner...,"

" Yes, and what did I DO? You Tell me? i was sent packing and you bailed on me, while i was incarcerated, i lost everything...everything.
The plans, the robotics...everything..you hear me! You fat little bastard! so don't you tell me your life depended on it...im back and collecting what i lost. also looking to re-pave my roads...and you are the first BUMP to fill in."

" fifth-teen..seconds....last load, last one..now hurry the hell up!!" says, the man with the stop-watch..

*with that said TWo-Face looks at the sweaty face of Williamson. *

" it seems you are in luck to be the worlds first PIG in a VAULT."

............"what?!?!" the man says..looking more fear now..more sweat..

"EVERYBODY OUT! PEOPLE HAVE TO LEAVE FIRST! ALL OF YOU CITY VAGARANTS LEAVE...RIGHT NOW!!"

*the people get off the floor and rush to the exits, with the men in white moving them along like SHEEP DOGS*

Woody Woods
" sorry, Benny..but its your time to feel cold and hot metal..."

*than 2-face punched him right in the face, a hard punch that sent this 340 pound man into the vault, where he struck his head on the concret floor...where single strands of money lay scattered around..with everything all but gone...*

" look, HAVRVEY! i can get you the money you lost. i can get you back everything with intrest..please don't do this to me."

"How can you give me a line like that? i ve got a list of ass-holes like you to cover up..and the BAT ain't here yet...looks like you can keep your intrest in the next world..."

*two-face than takes out a block of C4 with a digital timer placed in the middle..with 21 seconds stopped dead in its tracks...and presses a button. a Beep is sounded and the sec's begin to count down
...21........20.......TWo-face than throws it in, with the panic manager trying to get out. A group of men push the Iron vault back, pushing it to close it*

" HARVEY! No! Don't do this! i can help you, HARVEY!"

* everyone is out of the bank, the men are gone too, except the men who trail Two-Face*

"lets get the f.ck out of here. YOU said something about the Traffic as being HELL!" Two-face says, as he picks up speed to the door. back to his hovering car.

Woody Woods
*with everyone out of the bank, and all the money re-accounted for...it seems Mr. Williamson has cashed out for the last time as a huge explosion erupts and shakes the ground..shattering the windows. the distant sounds of Police sirens wailing down gothom streets..*

" too, bad..old friend..you mistook my friendship as a weakness,"

*as he tossed his cigar into the street, where falling debris rain from the sky.*

" time to leave, just in time to break off the ceremony...but i wonder where that dieased rodat was? must be feeding on some mice blood....yuck!"

*than he got into his car as two patrol cars come rolling in for the first time... time to leave*

" lets show these rookies what a veteran of mayham is armed with,"

as he reaches for the control panal that was cleverly hidden on the back of the seat. like the T.V. sets where the RAPPERS place them. and pushes a specfic button. very 007-esqe.

a cannon pops out of the doors, a slim but nasty looking cannon. big enough barrell to launch a tennis ball.

two-face pushes the button, the cannon fires...but there is no explosion, the projectile is just a spiked cannon ball. it stuck itself deep into the radator. it hangs there as the police men jump out the car, as on instint and return fire...

'rat-tat-tat-rat-a-tat-tat...the bullets bounce off the hovering car...

"well, here you guys go!!"

* two-face pushes the button, where there is an explosion. it rips the cars apart as well as the officers. a bright glow and flames lick the sky and quickly leave a haze of smoke...than the hovering car and van drive away, hoping not to see the police round that street corner or worse; to have batman swing into action...for now they leave as un-noticed as a common bank robbers*

Woody Woods
*just a get-away..an easy one at that. the police are still following but they seem to be miles behind, as for two face, he has promises to keep.
no LAW or BAT to worry about. just a ghost who dissapered into the leaves. to somewhere, to a hidding spot. a place where the BAT has failed to do something....the BAT is at Fault for the four innocent lives that were taken. taken by TWO-FACE.*

Black Onyx
*harley sat down in her room and painted her nails*

Woody Woods
*she painted them red, the blood of her own. she pricked herself as she was watching the news...A HEIST ...*

Black Onyx
blink um right

punkyhermy
(guys we don't have a batman yet)

Black Onyx
dont we?

Woody Woods
BATMAN!!!

I'll rip his Heart out!

Btw? who is the Bat?

of, course they have to be Bruce Wayne..

but, its looks too complicated...

we have no actors...or members with a 'dark" imagination...

we have no scripts...or a story we can build on..

and bascailly noone feels like saving the city from ME...

Dammit! i'll go and murder Barbra Gordan and push her dad out the window... evil face evil face evil face

punkyhermy
i like your evil spirit!
just what we need!
unfortunately, we don't have a bats to save us from u!

Black Onyx
i dont need saving im evil

Woody Woods
You're Damn straight, this RPG needs a bad guy like me...i trust no one.

Black O...i kill or terminate other villains also, i'll send them packin' when they finish unloading for me.

and don't put a confused or WTF smiley....predictable...

*takes out a 9mm glock and unloads it in a Batman silhouette.*

................. evil face ............. mad ..................... evil face ........................

Killa
i say we all play batman through a certain period of time

punkyhermy
oh...i for one,can't do batman...I will ruin him completely!

Killa
ill give it a go if u want

punkyhermy
i have no problem with that.

Woody Woods
yes, im the 100th poster...yes...oh, yeah.....

punkyhermy
100 posts already??abd we don't even have the story going yet!

Woody Woods
and where is the BATMAN........

.............he's at home washing his tights.....

..............HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA laughing

punkyhermy
hahahahahhahahaha laughing

Killa
Delacroix watched as Batman landed on the roof.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Batman. You took your time." Delacroix said tapping his foot.

"Who are you? What are you calling me for?" Batman barked at the masked man.

"To warn you Bat. You have so many problems yet so little time. Problem one: Harvey Dent is loose and people are already dying as we speak. Problem two: Joker's at alrge as well. Problem three: I have planted several nerve gas bombs around Gotham. Two are fake. But one is powerful enough to take out the city. Which problem will you take Bat? Time's a ticking." He somersaulted backwards off the roof of the police station landing on the floor below.

Batman froze on the spot. He heard gun shots. But then there was the bomb. The masked man didn't say how long he had. And then there was Joker. Batman gritted his teeth. Running he shot a hook at a nearby building and swoong off the roof of the G.P.D.

Woody Woods
(^ i take it that you're the BATMAN...if so...F.uck you brand of Justice...i'm going to get you and i m getting closer...)

Two---coin...face...flip...mean...the coin.......your death...my bullet...

Killa
((wth are you goin on bout??batman's like duffman from the simpsons, he can't die only the actor who plays him))

Woody Woods
it means i m trying to get closer and cut your heart out your rubber suit.

and when do i begin to kill innocent lives...i've taken 4 and i m looking for more....

you BATMAN can wait...i want to snap those long horns off your head
and stick 'em where the sun don't shine...

i m the craziest and dangerous villain...out here....in here...

when this game starts, i m looking foward to a killing spree...

§nakehead
If you guys are still accepting new character Ill join

punkyhermy
of course u can join!
be batman! we NEED one!

Joker1237
I back So what has happen so far, got back from my trip

Woody Woods
a very slow heart beat for this now dying thread...all because the BATMAN can't answer the Bat Signal...

otherwise, I, Two-face would be ripping his heart out his chest through the armpits..

punkyhermy
yes...I'm afraid so... my poor batman thread...dying because his fans can't play him!

Killa
Delacroix walked up behind Harvey Dent.

"Shuttup you fool!! Batman doesn't care about what you're doing else he'd have come already. And i wouldn't bother trying to kill me either." He said poking Two Face's back with the tip of his sword.

((Narrator type voice: Meanwhile somewhere else in the city of Gotham...))

Batman leaped from roof to roof until he reached the masses of people below.

"Dammit Joker what ahve you done now?" Her looked on at the amssacred bodies some still laughing. "Joker's work has been done here. There's nothing I can do for these people."

"So you're just gonna give up like that?" Nightwing's voice came from behind where Batman was perched.

"Nightwing!! I need you to get Batgirl to run an analysis on Joker's toxin. I'll need you to find Two Face. He's killing people already and it's not pretty. I'll contact Robin for some other business I have to attend to." He started to walk away.

"Why should I Bruce? I don't work for you anymore, I quit."

"Fine, let your city die." Batman said dropping off the roof then grappling on to another swinging off towards the centre.

Killa
((ps sorry i havent been on in ages))

Joker1237
I the Joker I take over the role were I left off, like I said I was on a trip for 4 days. So were am I at?

Killa
in ur lil house thingy wit ur goons

Joker1237
Joker sat in his house thing (I make it a theme park hideout.) With his goons.

I have been out of action for a week now, I need to do something to make a big joke about it.

Killa
u already have barbaras analysing the serum you put into buger king

Joker1237
ok good no one change my burgers I keep going with that than. I guess Mac Burger is next lol

SalemKent
Can I join this?

Black Onyx
ok?

SalemKent
*name/alias*:
*mutant name*: Wolfbane
race: werewolf
hometown: Smallville, New York (lives by himself)
*relations*: Lily Evans (human mother), Jack Teagan(werewolf father), both killed in rioting in London when she was 17
eyes: green
hair: Black
clothes: Formal/Semi-Formal
battle suit/X-suit: Red and yellow
personality: Clark Kent type
*affiliation*: Hellsing Orginazation
element of power(s): Night (her powers are most potent then)
*power tool (to control powers)*:
power(s): Werewolf-like powers: no transformation, but has the strength, enhanced senses, speed, night vision, etc; and the ability to influence emotions (usually fear)

Joker1237
Ok You can joing from what I know is we need a batman.

Joker had his under goon network sneaking the toxin in all the burger places, fast food facy, No one knows how the Jokers goons are able to put the toxin in the burgers with no one knowing how(Sort of like the Laughing Fish or the Batman movie)

With more people eating and dieing with a smile on there faces, all over Gotham,

The Joker than had a transmitter and took over the TV air ways.

Many Gotham people saw the Joker's face on there TV's.

"Come all and go to the nearset burger place to try your very own Joker burger. Talk about a happy meal. Yes they are tasted, temtped and will send you to the farm ha ha ha ha ha.

SalemKent
~I can be both~

punkyhermy
yeah I say u be batman, if u want to ofcourse but yeah u can be both!

SalemKent
~I don't know, I suck at being Batman~

punkyhermy
that is the problem with all teh bat-fans here! big grin and this thread is dying because of that!we don't have a batman!

SalemKent
How about you?

Joker1237
I give up my role as Joker and become Batman if it has to come down to it, Some one else take over the burger suff if that happens, I give it 1 more Day, tomorrow night if no one steps forward, I AM BATMAN.

punkyhermy
oh I don't want to ruin batman...I am a terrible batman!I will butcher the character!
Personally I like playing his love interest! love happy big grin

SalemKent
I'll be Batman.

punkyhermy
Oh but you are an EXCELLENT joker!!!!I really enjoyed reading your joker posts!but oh well...if u want it that way...

Joker1237
Kent if you step up and claim it now, I can stay as the Joker. Who knows if you get stuck on the way I thown you a bone here or there.

SalemKent
I just said I would take it.

punkyhermy
well now that our problem is solved, let's start!!!!!!
I still can't decide which character to take though...

Joker1237
Ok now that your Batman start going to the burger joints to pick up some clues lol

SalemKent
Batman went to the burger joints to pick up clues.

Joker1237
Not to take over Batman, But clue That I sure he would pick up would be a few Joker Burgers, Blood samples from the victims, and finger prints, photos of bodies, and naything else you can think of.

SalemKent
The clues that he picked up were Joker Burgers, Blood samples from the victims, and finger prints, photos of the bodies.

Joker1237
So now what?

PrefectRonnykin
are we gonna start

punkyhermy
i don't know who to be!

§nakehead
okey Ill be the bat

punkyhermy
Okay.Start the game then!

PrefectRonnykin
k

Harley Quinn sat on her bed and played with her dolls and watched the news.

punkyhermy
yey!!I wanna see some joker and harley interaction!!!
BUT I still haven't decided whom to be!!!!!
help please!

PrefectRonnykin
catwoman Ivy erm... you can be batgirl

punkyhermy
oh yeah!!!!!!!I never though about that....I think i'LL BE HER
But i need batman to make an appearance first!

PrefectRonnykin
oooo ok

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>