Projekt Revolution Tour!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spicy_Mchaggis
Projekt Revolution if you didnt know is a tour like the warped tour, except it has Linkin Park, Korn, Snoop Dogg, The Used, and Less Than Jake on the first stage. the second stage has like 9 bands. i might be going but its on a wednesday at 2:30. so post anything about it, or dont your choice.

Projekt Revolution

Silver Stardust
I plan on going when it gets to Chicago in August, I believe me and Mishi are going yes

loserib
this tour has the worst lineup ive ever seen the only really good band on there is funural for a friend
and also i dont like korn or lincin park but i think its lame to have lp headline over korn

Spicy_Mchaggis
linkin park is the last band to play dude

man i wanna go to this really badly....does it come to nyc...if it doesn't that's gay cause it should.

Mishi
Hell yeah we better go! smile But tickets are selling out FAST! Thankfully, you got yourself a job lol.

ElectricBugaloo
there is no one there that i would pay to see play live

loserib
linkin park is the last band to play dude

i know and even though i dont like korn or insycin park
i think korn should be headlining

Darth Revan
Korn is the best of all those bands... Less Than Jake aren't bad but Korn is much better

Deathblow
True but lets face it, its been a while since Korn have been worth seeing live.

ElectricBugaloo
yeah, same with snoop dogg

and linkin park has never been worth seeing l ive

loserib
sadly enough if i went it would most likly to see snoopdog

Spicy_Mchaggis
linkin park puts on a good live show, and korn is decent, snoop, well... he's a rapper, the used, their singer pukes on stage, less than jake, used to be good... no there kind of sellouts.
but there is a second stage.
no concert will ever beat woodstock '94.

Deathblow
Linkin Park put on a good live show you say? blink wow you must have low expectations.

loserib
no shit huh i seen them three times and thought they were ****ing horrible they might be better if they quit letting their dj play lead and got rid of the rapper and mabey if their guitarist learnd how to play his ****ing instrument

Darth Revan
and if their drummer learned to play his instrument... and if they got rid of Chester... and if they made their bassist shave his stupid red hair off and get a real name...

Darth Revan
I'd take Less Than Jake over LP any day

Deathblow
I saw the end of an LP show when I went to pick my cousin up, and Chester actually sounded pretty good for the 2 minutes i saw him, and none of the band were playing apart from the drummer and DJ. But seeing them on tv and stuff they just fall apart in the big numbers. The guitarist can't actually keep up with the drummer at times, its sad but funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.