Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
I'm just wondering if anyone else has heard this rumor? It most likely isn't true, but I've heard it from several websites so who knows.

Anyone know anything about this?

Real
its real man...kinda messed up...but real as far as i know

burly brawler
messed up how?

BackFire
It's true? laughing out loud Wow, I thought it was complete bullshit.

Real
burly...im sorry if u dont agree...but choppin ur nutz off n gettin boobs is kinda a messed up thing to do...not to get religous...but God made us who we are...n of all things to mess w/i dont think gender is one of them.

Korri
Nope its no Rumour big grin

JKozzy
sad

Devalion
Sorry for being a complete non-know-it-all, but who is Larry Wichowski?

Primitive Screwhead #1
Should be Wachowski (director of the Matrix). First I've heard of this. Hope it's also the last... <shudder>

sick

Devalion
^Thanx.

Sex change huh? OKblink

burly brawler
i don't exactly disagree with your thought, on the whole... i just wanted to hear your opinion on it. but think about this. wouldn't you get rid of something you don't like if you have the means to do it?

Primitive Screwhead #1
Saying goodbye to Mr. Winky and throwing out your 1970's velvet couch in next week's trash aren't quite in the same ballpark, though (no pun intended)...

Real
very ture

Shape Shifter
Who really cares if he gets a sex change or not, it's his body he can do whatever he wants to himself. and if what he wants to do to himself is get a sex change more power to him, it will in part point out to people that doing that isnt as bad as a lot of people think.

Real
my personal belief is that one can change everything about themselves w/o changing their gender...that is one thing that should NOT be messed with...enhancing or modifying things through surgery is permissible...but not changing your sex...i think its wrong and perverted...

Primitive Screwhead #1
I think Mr. Wachowski has been taking too many of the blue pills...

Korri
lmao...

no i saw go him!!

burly brawler
no it's not. and you're right... it's not even the same sport. but the concept remains... if you don't like it, get rid of it.

The Omega

The Force
indeed yes

keep yo own genitalia folks thumb up

-=Urot=-
I agree 100%.

I have a few Transgendered friends, and they are the best bunch of guys and gals I know. big grin

You have a right to your own opinion, but If you get the chance to meet a TG person try to be nice to them, because they are just like you.... Human. wink

EDIT: And what exactly makes it so perverted?

The Force
check again stick out tongue

-=Urot=-
What God/s and what religion are we talking about?

Judaism
Christainity
Islam
Hinduism
Buddhism
Janinsm
Sikism
Shintoism
Taoism
Baha'l

Which one is right?

Take your pick. wink

Oh and by the way the more Gods/Religions you add to the list (over 150 world wide) makes it harder to find out which one is right.

Moreover, how many fundamentalist theists ever seriously evaluate other religions, religious texts, cultures, so-called divine experiences of other religions, etc? Just because someone in a robe tells you it's true doesn't make it so.

Woody Woods
the matrix brain-washed him, he don't knows what he is, and he can't explain the matrix movies.

Real
r u bashing me woody? cuz u know what? it doesnt matter what God or what religion im talking about...im talking about a general CREATOR...and that CREATOR created things for a reason...dammit i told y'all i didnt wanna get into a religous conversation cuz i DONT belive a lot of what MY church tells me (Catholic) BUT! Regardless of THOSE beliefs...i do not rennounce my belief in a CREATOR aka GOD who created things with a purpose...and IMHO, it is wrong to go and change something like our gender because we dont like it...
as for how it's perverted? lemme think...hmm, ima guy, but i dont like havin a d***, i wanna p***** n t*** so i'll go n chop off my manhood so i can get f*****d by men...THATS F****** SICK! only someone with a severe problem would do that...
and this is not a homophobic thing, because i have no problem w/homosexuals, one of my best friends is actively gay...but sex changes are just flat out wrong.

-=Urot=-

Korri
you speak as i think big grin

Real
went on that site...didnt see anything that made me wanna change my mind...still think its wrong...end of it...you dont need to try n change my mind cuz its not gonna happen.

§words point
I didnt believe it either he gonna be amy !! sick

§words point
we didnt say they were bad people we just dont like to hang out with those kind of people

§words point
you sound like a very intellegent person Real.

-=Urot=-

§words point
I ment I just have nothing in comon with those kind of people so I dont wanna hang out with um thats hey Iv seen a ver ex-men that were hot. I dont have anything against them

Woody Woods
am i bashing you? no, i am not. my post does not deal with religion. i did not mention you. you are the one who posted a whole paragraph of WHAT you believe in.

you understand?

and make a clear point, not all this twisting a turning, i had to read your post three times just to lower myself to your level.

now, i will leave, never to answer what you'll type...

so see ya. wink

Real
To quote myself woody "...Sex changes are just flat out wrong"...how can i make a point more clear than that? My opinion is simply that, my opinion...im not looking to have it changed or anything either...
as for what you said about "lowering yourself to my level" let me show you your own quote from OTF "sex change? more freaks in the world." yes, you said that...i never said that they were freaks...i respect human life...i said that they have a problem...but not that they were freaks...you seem to be at a lower level than me.

moonwalker741
Sex change huh? blink o well

he has the money and its his body, he can do what ever the hell he wants....

too bad though, they wont be called the Wichowski Brothers stick out tongue

Sauron
laughing Larrietta>

-=Urot=-

Real
Urot, all of your pretentiousness aside, get off my back about this issue and leave me alone. Backfire asked if the rumor was true, and I said that it was. As for my opinions on the subject, why do you persist in trying to get me to approve of transgendered people? I don't, and I won't. Now, seeing as how your gender is "unspecified," I must ask myself if you are defending the topic on a personal or political stand, because you seem to be highly motivated to argue in favor of transgendered people.

And for the record, the grammar in this post is correct.

-=Urot=-

Korri
smile

The Omega
Real> You're obviously incapable of participating in a civilised debate.

That you write to me, claiming it is irresponsible to keep this thread open, shows an appaling lack of maturity.

If you cannot participate in a debate, nor explain your biased opinions, I suggets you go elsewhere.

Again: Who are we to tell a person, what he/she should do with his/her body? This archaic fright of transgender belongs in the middle-ages.
Visit some of the sites Urot supplied and keep in mind, that no one is forcing YOU to undergo a sex-change. While some of you obviously want to FORCE others not to.

Bah!

BackFire
Meh, if he wants to chop off his dick, so be it. I dont' care. I think he's just doing it for publicity.

-=Urot=-
Finally a voice of reason, thank you Omega.

Backfire it would be sad indeed if he were only doing it for the media attention. sad

Lets just hope he fully understands the ramifications of his actions.

sith_darth_jay
i wonder...........does anybody know how he actually looks, i've never seen a pic

huh

-=Urot=-

BackFire
Hmm...an ugly man turned into an ugly woman, who'd of thunk it?

§words point
think about the other guy his bros turning into a sis!!!

HooT
Bull **** LIE!!!

Korri
i think its kewl man!

§words point
Thats what I thought but its confirmed its gonna Be amy !

sith_darth_jay
blink ok,

if he got the money...................why not? huh

§nakehead
andy chopping off his @#% laughing out loud

Korri
urm ya thats what a sex change is messed

sith_darth_jay
lol

i guess he was a woman inside the matrix

blink the woman in red??? huh

The Omega
(Sorry Urot - That was TOO graphical for a PG 13 forum wink)

Drac39
If Larry feels it was right so be it,I couldnt care less

-=Urot=-
Np I tried to keep it as clean ass possible.

Looks like It didn't work. So I will give it a second go. smile

----------------------

His @#% is never chopped off. It is just flipped inside out. wink

Tex
Does anyone have a pic of him errr I mean her?

Is he/she bangable? smokin'

§nakehead
the ugly mans turning into an ugly lady

The Force
is that real? sick come on what was he thinking? *shakes head in shame*

The Force
tex even for you that's just sick and wrong sick stick out tongue

The Unknown
Linda Wachowski. And there's already been a thread on this two months ago.

Princess Re
umm i think that sex change is ONLY up to them NOT us

Korri
Tex, you really worry me sometimes confused

Nah i think its a good thing, if it makes him happy and comfortable with himself then he should go for it, its better than being trapped in a body that he isnt satisfied with.

Plus transexuals are obviously more accepted in society today, which will make it easier. Think about it Nadia won Big Brother and she was a transexual, the entire population of the UK adored her!!

Neo6.0
Gee, that doesn't say a lot about them. Even though no one asked me, my opinion is that Larry should learn to accept himself. If he can't do that, why would a sex change help?

-=Urot=-
Maybe having the sex change is accepting him/herself, just some food for thought. wink

"We can rarely see things from the point of view of another person because we look at the facts through the screen of an impression or an interest which distorts our view; and then there are accusations, quarrels and misunderstanding."

"You are either ready to discover yourself or you are not. Ready means you have been knowingly or unknowingly practicing self-observation."

"It is the conscious man or woman who finds the secret of happiness and contentment; and that, surely, is the ultimate success."
*Quotes By Barry Long*

manchichirtchit
it's actually hard to get a sex change operation.

-=Urot=-

manchichirtchit
in summary... that sh!t takes time. you basically have to live, think and lastly look like the gender you desire to be before you even have the operation. you have to prove and convince a lot of people that you can actually be one of the gender you would wannabe.

-=Urot=-
Hehehe... I thought I was giving the condensed version. smile

** Looks like I was long winded. **

manchichirtchit
your version was cool. its just that a lot of people are its-too-long-but-yeah readers. i think of myself as a public service provider... who is very unproductive. much like the dmv on mondays...

Korri
why have you tried? laughing

manchichirtchit
only on the weekends laughing

i learned that in human sexuality class... i major in psychology. smart

Korri
no expression..

thats your excuse

manchichirtchit
believe it or not some other people like learning new things. and people just don't get jobs outta high school other than working in fast food. it is not an excuse but a fact. i needed it for a job...

Korri
its kewl raver

Princess Re
it's strange.....but it's his/her choice

carnager
Being a Muslim, I have to say I am totally against the idea of physically changing your gender.
However, it is his body and his God given free will.
I just hope it made him a happier person.
Cheerz

ragesRemorse
i have a very hard time enjoying the matrix after i found out that larry wants to be a chik. I just cant enjoy the burly brawl or any other bad ass fight sequence knowing that larry could have been dressed as a girl during these takes. no

-=Urot=-
Does it really matter what he was dressed in? O_o

It was and still is a kickass trilogy imho. smokin'

manchichirtchit
yeah... i odn't care as long as he's not IN the shot.

<<Solo>>
Don't get me wrong I love the Matrix Trilogy, but the wachowskis have to do all they can to ruin the trilogy.

soylentorange
they'll have to start re-issuing all the Matrix merchandise with "Watchowski siblings" instead of "brothers" on it lol -_-

ragesRemorse
LOL

SaTsuJiN
omg lol.. this is pure gold... someones gotta do a spoof immediately :O

Korri
i think i will have a sex change no expression

squash_pro
Okay, whoever is against the director's decision to have a sex change needs to use their head. Transexuals don't undergo sex reassignment surgeries for no reason; they do it because they are more comfortable with living the life of a person of a different gender. Here is the main reason: Everybody develops their personality from childhood, nobody is born with their personality. And its been prooven by sending identical tweens to different families, and their personalities were different. As another example, people with violent personalities, such as murderers, aren't violent for no reason. Many of them were badly raised by their parents and even beaten as children. And there's more proof of that on the internet. Moving along.. There is no difference between the brain of a male and a female. So if someone is born a male, but hung around with more girls than boys as children, they may slowly be devoloping a female personality. They would slowly get used to what girls are interested in, such as floweres, dolls, etc... and from doing so they developped a feminin personality. So once they go through puberty, they realise they have they have a womans personality, but they are in a man's body. Obviously, they'd rather be a woman than a man. It's completely normal for them to want to undergo a sex change. And they don't get their dicks sliced off and boobs sowed on, the doctors will replace their male hormones with female hormones, which makes them grow boods, and stops their body hair from growing. It also smoothen's their skin. And they don't just chop you dick off and your free to go. They grow a vagina after removing it. So when you have sex, you still have orgasms. The only thing that woman who used to be men dont have are ovaries. So they dont get pregnant or have periods. There's nothing wrong with transexuals, they are human beings. Imagine if you kept the same personality you have now, but you were born with a body of the oposite gender, wouldn't YOU want a sex change? So stop critisising the director of matrix. He has every right to wanna be a woman. I know this because one of my close friends had a sex change, and he lost many of his other friends because they thought he was a weirdo. I'm still his friend because things like this don't bother me. Why should one be bothered by something completely normal?

squash_pro
And its the same for for woman with male personalities, maby as children they played a lot of sports and hung out with guys. And people who have sex changes usually turn out good looking. There is a girl name "Harisu" who was born a man, but is now a woman, and she's very good looking. Type Harisu at google.com and see for yourselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.