A story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PissedOffGoalie
Michael vs. Jason

October 20.
It all starts at Crystal Lake. Young Terry Wilson and his girlfriend Alicia come to the camp. Alicia is scared.
"Don't be" says Terry "Jason's not THAT scary. What about that Myers guy in Haddonfeild?"
From behind the bushes, Jason hears them. And that last part pisses him off. He walks up to them and stabs Terry in the chest. Alicia screams and runs. Jason chases her down and stabs her in the back. Then he turns and starts to walk. Toward Haddonfeild.
October 29.
Jason comes up to an old house and sees 'Myers' written on the mailbox. He has come to the right place. He walks into the house, but no one is there. So he waits. And waits.
Halloween.
Jason decided he waiten enough. And there are lots of parties. Time to put his machete to work.
After several hours and over 50 kills, Jason starts finding bodies that are not his victims. He follows a trail of blood and sees- MICHAEL!! He is bending over a body, hitting it with a butcher knife. He too had been finding Jason's kills. They stare at eachother for a moment. Jason sees the devil inside Michael and Mike in return sees the anger inside Jason. Then, they both move on to the next house where they encounter yet another party. Although there is over 60 people at this one, they finish in less then 2 minutes.
November 1st.
Jason is getting ready to return to his home turf. He raises his knife. Jason raises his machete. That is a promise for him to come back every Halloween so he and Michael can kill together.

it sucks i know.
embarrasment

HockeyHorror
not a fan of either j or m

but i dont think myers would kill random victims...he might kill people that come his way but he wont just go out to someones house and kill someone randomly. He just kills those that pass his way.

and sorry i thought it sucked...sad you have potential but ending was wack...nice try though big grin

HockeyHorror
and jason is too stupid to understand who is his foe or partner.

PissedOffGoalie
ok new ending: after killing them all, Jason decapitates Michael and leaves for Crystal Lake

Mordecai
It ended like a love story and it all seems kinda lame to me. erm

Keep practicing.

PissedOffGoalie
ok i agree the endind sucked @$$. here is a new one:

They return to the Myers place. As Jason turns to leave, Mike stabs him in the back. Enraged, Jason turns around, swings his machere and decepitates Mike with one swift stroke. Then he returns to Camp Blood and waits for more teens to kill

Michael Myers 1
hahaha gay story

Primitive Screwhead #1
No... that would be a Jason-Freddy-Michael love triangle. That's downright disturbing in itself.

HockeyHorror
ill say a story fast...let me just get some Russian chocolates to make me hyper....

alright so Jason is walking like a dickhead when he see's mike myers riding on his scooter. myers jumps and slashes jason...and the battle begins...somehow pinhead transports them to texas where leatherface is located. now its 3 way free for all...when all of a sudden this son of abitch drives up on his new mercedes benz..opens the window and jumps out...leatherface says "hlysyd shiittsd itsleele leprehchcuaneeekan"(its leprechaun lol) then leprechuan starts blowing shit up randomly...then ash walks in and starts shooting everyone...then pinhead sends every HORROR ICON to the scene....o shit thebattle goes on for 80 hours and none of them are ****ing dying...but soon since they all smell and dont ever take showers...a virus is grown in the air and as they breathe the air in the texas location of Leatherfaces hometown, they continuely die. as you can see the virus is in the lytic cycle so it immediatly destroys the cells. so they drop like flys...and somehow the virus goes to hell and kills pinhead and EVERYONE ON EARTH....but wait....whats about the zombies...so basically the winners will always be the zombies...done and done

big grin
well hope u liked my story ROFL LMAO big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.