I have come from the promised land.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RaventheOnly
And it was boring..... I just came back from college orientation. Anyone else go through hell as I? 8 whole hours of walking and talking... and guess what... i do it again tomarrow!!!! big grin mad

shellie
eek!

burly brawler
just like traffic school...

ps.
do NOT get a ticket...

RaventheOnly
no i hope not big grin

Raven Guardia
awwww, best of wishes hun.

Lianslo
i'm not exactly looking forward to orientation myself...who wants to take another tour of the campus anyways! stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
I just registered for class... eek! i only go to school 2 days out of the week eek! one 8 hour day and one 6 hour day laughing out loud

RaventheOnly
we register for classes over the net messed it was so easy.... but i miss the confidence of a counselor being there sad

§words point
orinetation is Hell!

Myth
Not at my college. Orientation was a blast. It was like summer camp. We played midnight capture the flag, hours of ultimate frisbee and all sort of different games (yes, even lame get to know people ones). It was so fun, I signed up to be an Orientation Leader for this years freshman so I can do it again. YAY!

RaventheOnly
We did the same as what you described but i didn't stay the night... erm

Myth
We moved into the dorms for orientation. It was the week right before school so we move in, do orientation, and then start classes after like a 2 day break.

RaventheOnly
wow we still got like 2 months till school starts. We got Prior Registration privledges big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.