Broken the law

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

liltiggasmootay
K we all know EVERYONE has broken the law or done something wrong...Whats the worst thing you have ever done, got caugh for, didn't get caught for ect?

dont worry i wont turn u in....lol

yerssot
if my list is true, you wouldn't dare sit next to me ...ever

cermiestar
i dropped a bus ticket on the ground and didn't go back for it because i was running for the bus stick out tongue

yerssot
*cries*
you're such a criminal, cermie sad

ladygrim
god theres so many .. i wud b here all day

furryman
angel

ladygrim
lol im sure ur a lil angel ... like me lol

§words point
I stole a sink from a national park

cermiestar
i don't even want to know how stick out tongue

liltiggasmootay
lol well apparently stealing a stop sign and holding it up to on comming traffic is considered attemped murder......OOPS my bad!

Whiskey Girl
I beat the shit out of a mugger for trying to steal my locket. I think he almost died. I got sent to juvi for that.

BloomBabyGirl
umm..wellllllll me n my friends jumped random kid and got busted.....been busted for smoking weed.....and i put sand in the engine of this kids 4 wheeler and it blew up with him on it.whistle ...on probatin for 7 years cool ..ive stolen lil things like jewelry but never been caught im too smooth

Kotaro
hahahahaaa i guess your skills has a use but if ya nearly kill him then thats not good but serves him right lol

and me well i have dug up a grave but that was wheni was 9 years old and i was cuaght but i was only messing around and lol never meant any thing by it but it was an empty grave site too just someone saw me so they called the cops loli got busted at the age of 9 laughing

Dexx
i hijacked an ice-cream truck when i was 9. been driving even since. cool

§pearhead
The worst thing I've done is light a bonfire in the woods, which is illegal for some reason here. Thats it messed

FBI_AgentMulder
Yes.

I was approximately 6 years old and I stole three 0.5 cents of candy and I never got caught for it.

Criminal?

I think not!

wink

BackFire
I got a speeding ticket once. That is all.

Silver Stardust
I've done that yes

Hmm...I drove around a lot before I had my license, which is slightly illegal...but I'm usually a good girl angel

Mishi
Crime? hmm.... ^_^

when I was 13, I wrote graffitti all over the slide at our local park. O.o some of its still there...lol

Silver Stardust
My best friend is a criminal...cry

stick out tongue

SlickRick69
I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die...

Kaleanae
I have broken a car window (this one was a mistake, the lady told me, "close that door as a woman... you always leave it open," so I closed the door as a woman and it broke messed,
I have broken a car antenna messed this happened a long time ago wacko

MC Mike
Well.... whistle

Silver Stardust
I also broke the front window of my house, my brother had locked me out (and I didn't have my keys with me) so I was knocking on the front window for someone to come and let me in, and I guess I knocked a little too hard embarrasment

Kaleanae
^laughing

Mmm... something somehow common, I have opened a bag of candy in the Supermarket messed

Mishi
Oh yeah! I broke a window at my house too. I put my fist through it (I may get angry but...*purrs*) and Alana's (Silver Stardust) dad came over to fix it! XD HAHAHA.

.__.

silver_tears
I broke windows before, more than one laughing out loud
I drove without my license when I was like 12 yes
I drank illegally erm
And I once damaged a stop sign stick out tongue

§pearhead
Well, I'm pretty sure everyone's drank underage messed

silver_tears
Not even a big deal anymore no

Mr Parker
When I was a senior in high school,I knew the janitor of the school really well,so he gave me the keys to the high school to let myself in late one night and I brought in a guy who was a whiz with computers to try and change my GPA score at the computer in the office,while he was doing it,the whole system shut down.The police investigated it and I got caught.I would not rat on the janitor on how I got in or who the guy was that changed the scores for me because the vice principal there knew I was not a computer whiz,I almost got expelled for not ratting on my friend and the janitor and insisted it was a one man job,but my parents bailed me out and since I was only a minor I got off with detention for the whole year plus community service work on weekends for the whole year as well.

The Omega

GroundedAgain
mua ha haaaa
i alos drove without a lisence but u can't get a ticket fer it if u live on a farm so i guess...
i was busted fer drug parphenilia at age 13
had 2 minors by age 14
been busted fer underage tobacco use
been busted fer makin out wit my boyfriend on main street a couple times
but there is one thing they can't catch me at...i street race

calenlass
when im at home, once a month i send my american friends scots, irish, and german darks by post. sort of illegal imports, i suppose. i dont know...

Agent Elrond
Download music, that's it.

Line
so tough, huh?? I once got busted for driving on a bike in the dark - with no lights on!!! hehe, beat that one stick out tongue

Kaleanae: laughing out loud you really did close that door as a woman. maybe she meant as a lady?

yerssot
you're living on the edge there Line, I can't beat that sad

Mr Parker
if thats really true and he is being serious,I had no idea we had so many bad people on these boards. sad

<<Solo>>
I accidentally killed three people with my 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun. And then there was that time I stabbed that hooker.....

yerssot
I was her pimp no expression

Mr Parker
If I was the starter of this thread I would ask it to be closed now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

furryman
Are you possibly implying something? stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Just that people arent being truthful anymore like they were in the beginning so since it has turned into a joke thread now,I myself would ask it to be closed.It wouldnt be the first time either,Once a thread of mine turned into a joke thread after I asked people to stay serious so I asked the mod to close my thread.Im not going to do it here since this isnt my thread though.

liltiggasmootay
ok close it i havent checked it till now anyways

Df02
assault
petty theft
breaking and entering
tresspassing
vandalism

and that is honest lol... could tell all the stories but cba atm

§words point
I just put it in my backpack. never got caught. even thought its a federal offense

§words point
I know You sneak into movie theaters from what Ive heard!

Mr Parker
Yeah but its not the WORST thing I have ever done which is the titel of this thread so I didnt bother mentioning that.that other offence I mentioned was by far a LOT worse than that.

Myth
Forms of breaking the law that I have done:

- Speeding and other traffic violations
- Vandilization of property (schools and it was just TPing and egging)
- Rape
- Setting off illegal fireworks
- Probably other small things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.