Educatinoal TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theReject
My dad had the tv on the oddest tv show. And I learned why the toilet is commonly referred to as The Crapper. Thomas Crapper.One of the people involved in it making. laughing
I had no idea....just thought I'd share this little bit of information with you. stick out tongue I guess tv can be educational.

Jacob_Luver
That is cool. I always wondered Why it was called that.

silver_tears
Lufthansa the German airline, when translated into english means "Flying John" big grin

theReject
laughing

theReject
Wait a second...Why is the toilet called "the John"???? confused

Myth
I did a report way back in Jr High on the invention of the toilet. Was a pretty interesting oral presentation.

Woody Woods
well, i like to watch the HISTORY Channel or all the discovery channels, and somethimes the croc hunter...esspecially when i can't sleep, i usualy have them channels on...as for 'johns', it gives a new meaning to
FLYING PIECES OF SHHHH.......T

ladygrim
lol ...

§words point
CRAPPER!!!!!! laughing

Linkalicious
I have Discovery Channel HD, and let me tell you....there aren't nothing in this world that can compete with 2 hours of high definition programming about Beavers. big grin

I saw one run away from a bear!

ladygrim
ookk very very very normal ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.