Thanos pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
this is for any pics of Thanos either him alone or in battle

SnakeEyes
this is an awesome pic of him

SnakeEyes
i can't believe nobody here likes Thanos. I think he is an awesome super villain

Arachnoidfreak
alot of people lkike thanos. but there already like 50 pictures of him in this forum. just search for them.

SnakeEyes
that would take forever
this thread is all Thanos all the time. Much easier

Jargon343
he looks like my high school disciplinarian in that pic.

Arachnoidfreak
no, it wouldnt take forever, just enter "thanos" in the search option on the top of the forum.

Alpha Centauri
My favourite pic of Thanos is that Infinity Gauntlet where he's saying "Come and get me".

-AC

Magee
well, anyway here goes.

Thanos vs Darkseid

Magee
lol ive posted most of these in the picture thread but i'll do it here coz i love em so much!

The End

Magee
blink

Magee

Alpha Centauri
Would I be correct in saying you're a Thanos fan?

-AC

SnakeEyes
lol yeah those are some awesome pictures!

Anyone have Thanos fighting some marvel hero?

Beyonder
Anyone here know how I can attach some scans of Thanos? Need help! sad

Manowar
smile

Beyonder
Damn it Manowar, how'd you do that?

Manowar
click Add Reply and at the bottom click Attach File

Beyonder
Celestials using Planets as weapons against Thanos w/ the Gauntlet/

Beyonder
Chronos using time as a weapon againt Thanos...and gets his ass kicked.

Beyonder
The Mad Titan sends both Lord Chaos and Master Order flying. big grin

Beyonder
Got some more. wink

Beyonder
A blitzkrieg by Galactus, the Stranger, and Eon merely catches Thanos off-guard for a moment. stick out tongue

Beyonder
Confusion btw regret and pride overtakes the Titan.

Beyonder
...until he realizes who's behind his anxiety - then easily displaced...only to find the Lord of Lies betraying him as well.

Beyonder
Though as he woud kill the traitor, his love Death steps in and goes against him as well. sad

Beyonder
The onlsaugt of cosmic powers rain down upon him, forcefully trying to take his Gauntlet away...and manages erase him...only for a mere moment.

Beyonder
Imprisoned, their attacks were to no avail. Happy Dance

Beyonder
Eternity himself shows up, demanding what belongs to him - and is disregarded by the madman.

Beyonder
A cosmic explosion engulfs the heavens as Warlock and Surfer watches from a distant. cool

Beyonder
Eternity too gets his ass kicked...

Beyonder
...and replaced. evil face

Beyonder
But in his moment of victory, Nebula (so called granddaughter by her claim) seizes this moment and goes for the Gauntlet...

Beyonder
to become the new supreme being.

Beyonder
Saved by Dr. Strange, Warlock basically says to the Titan: "you stupid *****, yah lost it because you knew you ain't worthy of supreme power...yah cosmic purple pussy. Now are ya gonna help me fight Nebula?"

Thanos: "... sick "

Beyonder
No a match for Nebula, Thanos tricks the novice of supreme power to undo his work (the killing of half the universe) when he had the Gauntlet. She did, but also turn herself back to the shriveled old hag he'd transformed her into. How stupid is that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then again she was just a newbie as Thanos points out - didn't really have access to all the Gauntlet's powers. But she quickly revived her again.

Beyonder
Unknowingly, the cosmic beings were released.

Beyonder
They strived their best in hopes of holding down the newbie...and does...

Beyonder
...for but only a moment. Then they essentially get flushed, caught in the tide of the infinite toliet.

Manowar
well no offense but those arent very clear scans, nor do they have any PICTURE...they are just pages with panels from a comic and is too small, so you cant see the dialogue

Beyonder
Manowar

well no offense but those arent very clear scans, nor do they have any PICTURE...they are just pages with panels from a comic and is too small, so you cant see the dialogue

Sorry it's the best I can do. The limit is 250 bytes. If you had the original like I do, it's about the size of the entire page where you can read even the text. Sorry sad

They are pictures in a sense. And if you look really hard, you can read the text. big grin

Beyonder
...then turned to stone.

Beyonder
eek!

Beyonder
And they fought and fought and Warlock took the Gauntlet and became the new supreme being.

Here he is visiting Thanos by jumping 60 days into the future with a thought, taking both Gamora and Pip by suprise.

The End smile

SnakeEyes
great narroration dude!

Magee
lol i was enjoying that eek!

If u wanna read just open paint or something and enlarge, not to much or it becomes blury wink

SnakeEyes
thanks a lot dude! Happy Dance

HarmonicFlo88
thanos is one ugly motha ****a

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.