Who should be with who

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScottsLover
i always thought some actor should hook up with some actress. i cant think of any now but can any of u?

StarliciousStar
Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley

mmmm..I'll think more and get back to you those are just the first 2 names that came into my head and they are sooooooooo gorgeous together.

Kella
Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks...
Ashton Kutcher and Britney Murphey should hook back up...
Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore made a cute couple...
hmm....i usually have a ton of matches....but my brain isn't working.

VållèjºKîd707
Usher and Beyonce.

turkesa
That would be a great couple.

Vigo Mortinsen (sp) and Liv Tyler, Angelina Jolie and Nicholas Cage (they where great together in gone in 60 seconds) and Orlando Bloom and the girl who played Helen on Troy (I only remember her first name Diane). big grin

BloomBabyGirl
diane krueger or something

usher n beyonce would be great cuz its like the two best hip hop dancers together

umm..
orlando bloom n keira knightly even thos shes kinda yound
johnny depp n angelina jolie(dont ask me why)
and my braain is dyin

ScottsLover
Brittney Spears should be with no one. Not to be mean to any of her fans but she doesn't look ready for marriage. erm

StarliciousStar
"Ashton Kutcher and Britney Murphey should hook back up..."

Yes!! I loved them together

"Orlando Bloom and the girl who played Helen on Troy "

Diane Kruger.She's married though.But they are really cute together

"orlando bloom n keira knightly even thos shes kinda yound"

8 years really isn't that bad.I think Keira and Orlando would be great together.There both gorgeous,there both talented and sweet.

Princess Re
anyone besides orli and kate bosworth........YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

*must kill kate bosworth* devil

ScottsLover
hahaha! so u would rather be with him?

Princess Re
ummm....YEAH! DUHHHH

PippinTook
When I become an actress (one of these days), me and Billy Boyd or me and Dominic Monaghan would make a GREAT couple, if you ask me.....Or me and Billy Boyd AND Dominic Monaghan shifty Hehehe.

Princess Re
ummm.........................................................................................................................................................................................k?

PippinTook
Look at all the pretty dots! Happy Dance

ScottsLover
I never realized how cute Billy and Dominic are

Princess Re
ewwww.........now Orlando on the other hand smile

PippinTook
Well, your name says it all. You must like Billy laughing out loud Scots are wondrous shifty

Dom and Billy are VERY sexy b!tches laughing out loud

How can you say "ewwww" about Dom and Billy? mad They are so much sexier than Orlando wink laughing But that's just my opinion...

BloomBabyGirl
orlandos definielty sexy but billly bob n domm r cuute butt bakkk to the couples watevea

Orlando n KK

yes regis that is my final anser

~*~Tassie~*~
Keira's probably too beautiful for Orlando stick out tongue

But I HATE Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore.. he should've stayed with Britney Murphy

Princess Re
yeah thats right " But that's just my opinion..." i think orlando is far more sexy that they are! mmmmmmm yummy orli!*

PippinTook
How about you keep your negative opinions to yourself, eh, Princess Re? Not everyone thinks Orlando is sexy, you know. Some people actually hate him! Now, I don't hate him, I just don't like him all that much, is all. So don't get all pissy at me just cause I happen to like some actors because they're great actors, alright? Billy and Dom not only have the talent, but they are also extremely sexy men. So just shut the f**k up, okay? The only reason I ever get mad at you damn fangirls is because they only reason you like Orlando is because he's pretty!!! You say that's not true, but you KNOW it is! I don't see how you can say he's your favorite actor. Most people who say that are 12-15 year old chicks who don't know great acting. I'm fourteen and I actually realize that Orlando's not all that great at acting. (I'm not talking to you about any of this, AFO. You're not like the rest of the fangirls wink ) So just piss off, alright, PR? Just piss off.

BloomBabyGirl
i know im gonna get jumped by Orlando Obsessors anonomus for turning on them buttt......pips got a point. hes not the greatest actor and i can tell u that most pple dont think so because he is pretty. i thin hell get better but ya hes not the greatest but hes still hot and HEY PIPPPIN!! IM 16 and i like to think i know great acting wink ...but uve got to admit alot of pple think dom and bill are better because they look good. just more ppl ethink that of orlando

Princess Re
aww i am sooo hurt! lol not! i am un hurtable,like i said i only like orlando cuz he is a great actor,of course looks is a plus but still! big grin

AND ME GET PISSY? I WASN'T TRYING TO START ANYTHING!!!!!! I WAS HERE MINDING MY OWN BISSNESS AND YOU COME UP WITHT HIS CRAP? GOD I WAS JOKING! CAN'T YOU TAKE A FREAKING JOKE? NOW WHY DON'T WE PUT THIS CRAP BEHIND US AND GET ALONG???

ScottsLover
topic PLEASE!! dont fight in my threads! get along! and PR ur obsessed...get over it

Princess Re
what ever...all of you? shove off!

BloomBabyGirl
what the hell does it mean to shove off? i think u should shove IT! argh anywayyyyy....sorry scottlover i feel so ashamed and ya "princess" ya did get pissy

Princess Re
so?

PippinTook
Thanks for agreeing with me, Bloom wink You are now double brilliant! (From the being brilliant comment from me in the Hilary Duff thread laughing out loud )

I'm not one of those people who like Dom and Billy just cause they're good looking....confused I mean, sure, they ARE very sexy, but I love their acting, not their looks.....

Actually.....you were the one who "started something"....Lookie here...

^ See?

I should have warned you: I get pissed off reeeeeeal easy....confused

But, yeah, ScottsLover IS right....We got WAY off topic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Princess Re
oh yeahhh i really started something!! god i was being sarcastic!
and i said "i think orlando is far more sexy than they are"
but that was just my opinion....

ScottsLover
then keep your opinion to yourself and i'm not trying to be rude or anything but you say something about orlando in a bunch of threads.
its ok BBG smile

PippinTook
Precisely, PR. You expect me to just ignore your opinions or something? Cause that's what started all this crap was my freaking opinion on Orlando!! I can't help it if he sucks at acting!!!

BloomBabyGirl
(and i must say i am double brilliant!lol now i have to think of a long 3 sylabill word to describe yoou........spek-tak-ler!!!) AND ORLANDO DOESNT SUCK!! he just needs practice big grin and princess...first u said u didnt get prissy then now ur just like "so" so now u r prissy?! o i dont know i lost my slef ARGH! now we;re arguing again

Kella
I have to agree with Pip...Orlando is Hot...no doubt, but not a good actor. I have yet to be impressed by him...

PippinTook
Wow...I'm "spek-tak-ler"! Cool! laughing out loud

Sorry....I forgot you were an Orlando fan, too stick out tongue At least you're not completely obsessed with him yes

Thanks for postin, Kella wink Like I said to you in that IM, you *sniff* you spoke to my heart in that post, you did *sniff, sniff* stick out tongue laughing

Princess Re
umm "to you he sucks" not to me....we ALL have our own opinions....lemme ask you somthing..why in the hell don't we stop fighting? other wise we'll be fighting till judgement day

BloomBabyGirl
o now ur a pasifist

Princess Re
umm no

Kella
Geez guys...give it a break. Orli is hot...DOm and BIlly are hot....they are all hot and they act well or crappy to different people...just stop...NOW!

Princess Re
we sowwt mama (yeah right)

BloomBabyGirl
thank u kella *air five*

PippinTook
Do you not remember, PR, that the only reason this fight was started was because I just stated that I happened to like Billy and Dom! Then you have to come back and say 'nooooooo Orlando's sooo much sexier than they are!' and start all this sh!t so it's NOT my fault! And BloomBaby's right, PR...First you're yelling at me, then the next second, you wanna make up?? Yeah...right...

Kella....don't you know me by now? Once I get started, I can't stop! laughing out loud

Princess Re
five? five bucks? lol jk big grin *looks to see if they meant five dollars*

PippinTook
confused Uhm.....sure, PR....confused

Princess Re
big grin *hugggggggg* five dollars?

BloomBabyGirl
wow PR..i dont think shes thaaaat cheap

PippinTook
Okay....I'm lost....Exactly who are we talking about??? confused

BloomBabyGirl
i dont know. i get lost alot. just find a happy place

Kella
I'M NOT CHEAP!!!!!
BBG said air five...meaning high five I guess....
DAmmit I'm worth more then 5 bucks... I'm atleast worth 10....stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
lol. air five mean hi five in the air w.o touching o crap im lost AGAIN! and id give at least 13 for u roll eyes (sarcastic)

PippinTook
I'd pay......*suspensful music* TWENTY DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ooooooh ahhhhhhh*

laughing out loud So now we're bidding on Kella, eh? laughing

BloomBabyGirl
yep...lol. and assss usually u own me in it!

PippinTook
laughing out loud Yup....

Okay, so me and PR have been PMing each other and we've just made up stick out tongue No more fighting! Whoop!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance THE ULTIMATE BANANA DANCE!!! laughing

Kella
I wanna bid....**counts change in her pocket...**
72 cents!!!!! wait a second.... 20 dollars sounds way better. Oh and can someone throw in Dom or Bill to the bidding???

PippinTook
Oooh throw in Dom AND Bill and I'll pay double!!! Double the trouble shifty

BloomBabyGirl
oo oo oo triple tyme Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance ..o crap..im still losing. umm lemme see i have 4.77 in my bank account so its for u dom!

PippinTook
I've got fourty-two dollars laughing So far, I win! But don't worry. I'll share Billy and Dom with whoever wants to wink But for a price! I just don't know what price yet...

BloomBabyGirl
hmmm...how bout.....4.77!

PippinTook
laughing out loud Throw in a pink squirrel and you've got a deal!

Kella
okay...I have 72 cents to my name....wait!!!!! I found a twenty dollar bill!!!!!!
20.72 is my only offer!
that's gotta get me something right???

PippinTook
That'll get you one of Billy's ears, Kella. wink

Kella
for 20.72!!!!
I think I should atleast get a body part that is useful....I think you know what I'm saying!!!! laughing

BloomBabyGirl
where am i gonna find a pink squirell...how bout this 1..hes funny

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/squirrel.htm

BloomBabyGirl
make sure u have the volume on!

PippinTook
That's a very scary thing, Bloom laughing out loud

BloomBabyGirl
embarrasment heh heh..soo do i get dom now!?

Kella
okay...sorry I didn't reply sooner. I was obsessed with that site BBG...I was especially tickled by the laughing cat. I was laughing so hard I fell out of my chair and I almost threw up. I still was dying laughing and it took everything in me to reach up and turn it off.
Maybe it was just cuz i was tired or maybe it was just that funny.
but i just have one thing to say...Gonads and Strife! and then I was like wwwwweeeeeeeeeeee....... LMAO!!!!!

PippinTook
laughing out loud I know! That site was hilarious, BBG!!!! laughing

Yesh, now I'll share Dommy with you stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
YAY! GONADS IN THE LIGHTNING!

PippinTook
laughing out loud *sings...gonads and strife! gonads and strife! gonads and striiiiiife! weeeeee!*
Happy Dance

BloomBabyGirl
i went to KMC and i saw this spek tak ler bud and i was like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eee

PippinTook
laughing out loud

And then we started bidding on Kella which turned into a bid for Billy and Dom and I was like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Princess Re
i have heard that song before....make sure you watch how to drive

BloomBabyGirl
i saw a gangstaa n he was like yo mother****er weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

anyywayyy we r soo offtopic now!

PippinTook
I watched the How To Drive one laughing out loud

Did you guys watch the Smurf thing? laughing "Papa Smurf can I lick your a**?" "Yeah, lick my a**, b!tch!" laughing out loud

Hey, if you guys liked that site, go to www.albinoblacksheep.com stick out tongue Funny stuff.

But anyways, back on topic.....Woah, I almost forgot what the topic was laughing

BloomBabyGirl
what is the topic!?

(try the insanity test) i failed it

Kella
OMG...I so failed the Insanity test. I barely got it started before I cracked up.

BloomBabyGirl
me 2! i was just like o ya im all good HAAAA

PippinTook
Yeah, same here. As soon as the sound came on, I was about to die from laughter laughing out loud

Princess Re
i been there! i like kitty cat dance smile

Princess Re
oh pippintook? i got yahoo fixed.....i'm on all today

BloomBabyGirl
i love the 9 coronas song

PippinTook
I like the coconuts thing...only because it's the Monty Python people singing it....other than that, it's kind of disturbing confused

BloomBabyGirl
i have a lovely bunch of coconuts

PippinTook
There they are a standin' in a roooooow....Big ones, small ones, some as big as a head....

Oh, I do love Monty Python laughing out loud

BloomBabyGirl
lol laughing

PippinTook
Do you, BBG? Like Monty Python, that is....

mouth
me and johnny depp..

BloomBabyGirl
of course i do!!hes brilliant..like me

ScottsLover
topic topic topic!! but atleast you stopped yelling at eachother roll eyes (sarcastic)

PippinTook
He? Which one? laughing out loud

Alright alright alright! stick out tongue And yesh, we have settled the arguement Happy Dance

All_For_Orlando
Orlando Bloom-Liv Tyler
Elijah Wood-Kiera Knightley

Those are the only two match ups I think should happen.

BloomBabyGirl
sorry scottluver(again!) umm yes who with who....er...pippin?

PippinTook
What? laughing out loud

All_For_Orlando
huh?

PippinTook
I think we're all lost confused I am at least.

All_For_Orlando
Me 2.

PippinTook
stick out tongue Aren't you always? laughing Just kidding.

All_For_Orlando
no. heh.

BloomBabyGirl
i am smile

PippinTook
Same here. Lost and proud of it!!! stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
proud of waht?

laughing

PippinTook
Proud of.....being.....lost......I think..... confused Great! I'm lost again!

laughing out loud

BloomBabyGirl
im proud of u...er..i mean ....me...i think...er....

PippinTook
Woah....I'm really lost now confused

BloomBabyGirl
been there. lost it

PippinTook
*laughs*

BloomBabyGirl
and now hwere were we?

PippinTook
Okay we seriously need to get back on topic...Storm just got pissed at us in the Emma Watson thread for being off topic....I'm scared...confused stick out tongue

Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightley....yeah...

BloomBabyGirl
ok. on topic. i think sandy n sponge bob. and i wanna go to an undrewater beach smile

PippinTook
laughing out loud

Sandy and SQUIDWARD!!! laughing out loud

BloomBabyGirl
shifty pearl n patrick heh heh

PippinTook
Ack! That's scary!!!

BloomBabyGirl
lol

PippinTook
I think Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt are a great couple stick out tongue But they're already married...Does that still count?

BloomBabyGirl
yep yep. i think justin timberlake n cameron diaz r terrible no he should hook up with,..er

PippinTook
Justin and Britney should get back together and go jump off a cliff together or something stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
loo. britney first. they should jump into the river they crieed

PippinTook
laughing out loud Oh, man, I HATED that Cry Me A River song! Oops...Getting off topic....confused *is still scared of Storm*

Who should be with who....uhmm....I can't think of anyone confused

BloomBabyGirl
lool. i thiunk Jlo should just swear off of love cuz she and mark anthony r terible

ScottsLover
agreed!! sick jennifer lopez cant stick to one guy though...so they will break up no doubt big grin

PippinTook
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Afleck were okay together...But it was in the news and everywhere for too long...It got kind of old.

ScottsLover
Sometimes the media is the blame for breakups. It's pressure and rumors I guess.

SpiderGurl
Britney and Justin are meant for each other.

BloomBabyGirl
yah except justin at least has talent soo..

PippinTook
Justin and Britney: two popular talentless (IMO) pop stars...they belong together roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kella
I think Orlando Bloom should hook up with Scarlet Johansen...(IMO)

and I think that Elijah Wood should hook up with One or both of the Olsen twins....

I had someone else in mind for Lij, but my mind went blank. embarrasment

PippinTook
Elijah and the Olsen twins....both of them shifty laughing out loud

Princess Re
o..............................................................................................k

PippinTook
What? confused

BloomBabyGirl
if i were him i would wanna have too good lookin twins but they sem to superficial for him. he should hook up with someone more like liv tyler

PippinTook
Nah....Liv doesn't seem like Elijah's type....Hmm....I'm trying to think who would be good for Elijah....confused

lil bitchiness
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie yes

Bana_Rama1968
no brad only looks good with Jennifer Anistan(sp)

Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler they look so cute together in the wedding singer and 50 First Dates

Princess Re
hmmm..........kate beckinsale?

lil bitchiness
Jeniffer Aniston acts like a stereotypical dumb American girl, which is for us non-americans really really annoying.

Besides, Angelina is so much prettier, not to mention successfull and better actress.

Princess Re
o....k where did that come from? the topic says "who sould be with who"

BloomBabyGirl
well shes just trying to say why she doesnt think the should hook up... i think theyre too different. personally

lil bitchiness
BBG> yeah, thats right. My personal opinion anyway.

Prencess RE> read the thread, and the reply before mine!

A BaD PanCaKe
ORLANDO BLOOM AND KIERA KNIGHTLEY ALL THE WAY!! I think they look so great together!!

A BaD PanCaKe
how do u add pictures? I have a great pic of orli and kiera together that i wanna post

ScottsLover
just type something and click preview&spellcheck then browse for pics or put in the link wink

BloomBabyGirl
like so

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39280000/jpg/_39280683_orli_pa.jpg

PippinTook
I know how to attach pics....but how do you put them in your post like BBG just did??? confused Where do you find out what the link for the pic is??

Sorry if this is off topic. I've just always wondered that.

And yeah, Orlando and Kiera do look good together stick out tongue

SpiderGurl
http://www.thejohnnydeppcollective.com/pictures/JohnnyDepp1260.jpg
Already posted this in the johnny depp forum but here it is again..

Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder =)

BloomBabyGirl
erm....you goo online..? but how do u attach pics i still dont get it

PippinTook
Well what if I've already saved the pics in a folder??? confused

To attach pics: Go to Add Reply at the bottom of this page, click Browse below the box that you post in, and pick your pic (hehe...pick your pic)

BloomBabyGirl
erm lemme try with a random pic dont mind me

BloomBabyGirl
YAY eek!

Princess Re
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
like so

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39280000/jpg/_39280683_orli_pa.jpg

yep....great couple

ScottsLover
got it everyone? smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>