Fried Ice Cream?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
Can somebody tell me What the HELL this is?!

RaventheOnly
i think its ice cream with fried coating poured on ... its a spanish treat

Darth Revan
It's just what it sounds like. What they do is, get a scoop of ice cream, put it in the freezer for a long time so it's as cold as they can get it, then they roll it in corn flakes or batter or something and fry it for like 30 seconds... It's the greatest thing ever. If you haven't had it go find a Mexican restaurant right now that has it and get some.

Lianslo
it is quite good...i would recommend trying it! smile

hobbit_dude
LIANSLO AM IN UR SIG!! dont have names anmore if i swould i would put u in my sg

Guardian_Rikku
Fried Ice cream rocks. It's really good, you should try it smile

Kotaro
LOL fried ice cream wel from what i heard it souonds tasty i will try it when i can

forumcrew
go to an italian place there likely to have it

Clovie
no idea

Mighty Yoda
never heard of it

Daedalus
I really couldn't tell you. Sounds rough though.

Mighty Yoda
does sound a bit rough

trouble
haha it sounds radge but thats all i can say lol

Mighty Yoda
i would never try it

furryman
no expression woah.. me and my friend invented this the other day.. now it looks like we didnt sad

ladygrim
that is just wrng ..

Mighty Yoda
INDEED

ladygrim
sick

m!$hA
come to think of it....i think ive HAD that eek!

Mighty Yoda
yuk

ladygrim
god i thought people eating battered mars bars were vile

Mighty Yoda
THATS JUST TAKING THE PISS

Anoushka
believe me,it's AMAZING!!!
imagine biting into a hot bun or coating or sumth and tasing the absolute coldness inside....droolio

Korri
never tried it sad

Anoushka
aaawww....
i'll send one to you eek!

ladygrim
lol...

Smiling_Sadly
uve never heard of fried ice cream? well u frie the first layer of ice cream, and then the inside is still cold...its sounds really good!

Anoushka
nah you don't exactly fry the ice cream...they coat it in something..and fry it..but the ice cream stays cold and unmelted happy

ladygrim
i dont really like ice cream....

Smiling_Sadly
well its basically the same thing, its kinda like fried twinkies! witch are as well SUPER GREAT!droolio

Korri
k eek!

ladygrim
smile

WindDancer
Is pretty easy to make. Just buy some Peanut oil (yes, it does exist) heat it up and dip in a scoop of vanilla ice cream and voila! Fried Ice Cream!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.