Happy Birthday Sean Astin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kitoky
I'm disappointed to see that no one has made a Birthday thread for Sean Astin seeing as though Orlando and Elijah got one, I thought that having one for Sean would be convenient.

HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY SEAN!

Isilcal
Really?! Awesome!!! big grin

LegolasLover411
Whoo!!! Hoo!!!!!! so..........whens his birthday????

Kitoky
Today....Feb. 25th

LegolasLover411
Oops..............*Party stuff pops out of nowhere..........* only 4 hours to celebrate............*dances*

Iirima
w00t! GO SEAN! YAAAAY! big grin

LegolasLover411
*cuts cake while still dancing*

Iirima
Yay! big grin Lookie...

happybday

happybday

happybday

YEY!

*Georgina_A*
oh i am too late. sad Hope he had a good bithday anyway wink

shadowy_blue
I saw this pic online. I can hardly believe it was Sean. I thought it was Dom at first. stick out tongue LOL...I find it amusing that this guy plays Sam, he's gorgeous here. big grin

Anyway, Happy Birthday!! big grin

*Georgina_A*
oh...thats different from the sean astin we know! hard to believe. lol.

White Lady
well i said happy b.day in the tig party!!!!!!!!didnt want to start a pointless threrad and have my arse kicked by a mod

White Lady
Omg..........spits brekkie everywhere............falls of chair.........has sam iam seen this..........god he is hot

Exa
Vae nostrad, Sean Astin smile

*Georgina_A*
i saw that sean astin pic on another forum. that is actually a fake. lol. pretty believable... laughing

nazgūl-lord
Happy b-day sean

Discos
Yes indeedy, happy birthday dude

Discos - wonder if celebrities would actually look at forums for mentions of their birthdays

hobbit_lover
YAY!! happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear SEAN happy birthday to you!!! YAY!

pip-foot
Yea! happy birthday Sean smile

If i were a celebertiy i would/. It would make me feel special stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Wow...my B-Day was Tuesday, the 24th and I didn't get this kind of turn out...though I suppose I am not as popular as Sean is ! hehe

Happy Belated B-Day Samwise !!!

Discos
if I was a celebrity I would find time in my busy schedule to come on this forum and say a few hellos. But if I was a celeb and came on forums and everyone was saying happy birthday (who dont actually know me) I would feel nice and big headed

Discos - oh yeah, the true dream

OrliNElijahsGrl
awww i had no idea, poor sean and i love sean!! MUST MAKE A BDAY THREAD AT MY BOARD AS WELL! HAPPY BDAY SEAN ASTIN!!! OUR WONDERFUL SAMWISE GAMGEE!!!!!!! WOOO HOO *throws streamers and confetti everywhere* WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

omgosh hes 33?? wow i never knew, i always thought he was only in his 20's! WOW...SEAN IS GROWING UP ON US *sniffles*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SEAN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

I hope you had a fantastic birthday and got to spend it with the ones you love most! LOVE YOU!!!

Kitoky
Happy Birthday to you too AD! big grin

Chelse_gladrin9
YAYAYAYAYAYA! wait it was his Birthday? ok!! happybday

OrliNElijahsGrl
yayyyyyyyyyy go sean go sean!!! WOOOOOO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.