Xmen 3 and 4 as one movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aussiefan
I'm not sure but I think there's going to be two xmen movies that have one storyline together. I think Xmen 3 will set the story, scene, and characters and the fourth film will be the conclusion.

This is my thoughts of what's going to happen:

I think the storyline that will follow is the dark phoenix, sentinels, Morlocks and apocalypse and the horsemen. I think the new characters will be Trash, Gambit, Beast, Angel, Dazzler, Marrow, Bishop, Snowbird, Mirage, and the new mutants Karma, Sunspot, Wolfspane, Magma, Berserker, Cannonball, Boomer and Multiple Man. The New Mutants will have appearances in the third movie and will be supporting characters in the fourth film. Angel will be a horsemen as well as Xavier, Mystique and Magneto. Beast will portray the new doctor but will only have a supporting role in the films and have few fight scenes with the sentinels and the horsemen Magneto. Iceman and Pyro will have a fight. Jubilee, Colossus, Wolfspane, Sunspot and Multiple Man will travel with the xmen in their adventure. Beast will stay with the Morlocks to protect them together with Artie, Kitty, Rouge, Iceman and Gambit. The mansion will again be raid. We'll see many new xmen transportation and grounds. The new villains are snowbird, Trash, Apocalypse , Dark Phoenix and the Sentinels. The xmen will travel around the world to find the keys to unlock Apocalypse. Rouge will be able to control her powers and projected Deathstrike will appear again in the Danger Room as she will fight Wolverine with all those machines surrounding them. There will be many changes to the mutants who stays in the xavier institute/ mansion.

Bozzalev
Honestly, I think you're predicting a bit too much. First of all, too many new characters. We all know that Wolverine is the most popular character. Sure, they probably won't really go into his past as much in the upcoming film because it was explored more in the second movie, but we have to consider that many people will probably be upset if he's just in the back along for the ride. Look at X2. We had Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Nightcrawler, Mystique, Magneto, Rogue, Bobby, Pyro, Wolverine, Xavier, a Colossus cameo, etc. That's a lot of characters fighting for screen time. (I know a lot of people who were very upset that Cyclops didn't have a larger role.) So, bringing in all those new mutants is a cool idea, but realistically I don't think it will happen. I mean, hey, I would LOVE to see Chamber give an appearance, but I don't think it would happen.

So, we know they will stick to the Dark Phoenix saga, that's a given. I'm not too sure how it was done in the comics, but I know the gist of it. Instead of going the Shi'ar (sp?) route, I think they will explain her resurrection as a surge of her mutant powers. They kind of built it up that way in X2 to me. Sentinels may be in it, but they might be left for the 4th movie more so than the 3rd. *shrug* All in all I don't know what they're planning to do and frankly I like it that way. I like to be surprised!

chrissyg
i want there to be the brotherhood of evil villains in it sense toad and sabertooth signed 2 movies and mystique signed for x3 and so did pyro so they have to have the brotherhood of villains

WhiteFang
That makes sense. i would like to know where Sabretooth and Toad were during X2 if they do show up in X3. But i am looking forward to seeing Sabretooth again.

Bozzalev
If they go into the whereabouts of Toad and Sabretooth at all (which I highly doubt they would, really) they would probably just explain that while Magneto was in his plastic prison they were just out doing whatever they wanted. *shrug* I don't think they'll really go too in-depth with that, though, seeing as how there's so many other characters to follow. But we won't know til we see the movie. smile1

beregond
They should only introduce a few more characters, not heaps, that would be terrible. They should give Wolverine a much smaller role, and give Colossus, Kitty, Cyclops much bigger roles. I would also love to see Beast and Cannonball introduced. I agree that they will definitely do the Dark Phoenix thing.

aussiefan
Well I think some of the characters mentioned will only have cameo roles to show their mutant power and some will have a Jubilee type role in X2. The New Mutants will only have cameos but some will have minor roles. Angel, Gambit, Beast, Snowbird will have the lead new mutants role while the others Marrow, Dazzler and Mirage will only have cameos. Bishop I just thought might be useless to the storyline. Some of the Xmen's role might be shortened for me Iceman, Rouge and the new additions Colossus, Kitty and Jubilee as the main or adult team will have the main role. Magneto, Mystique and Pyro will only appear at the end, the morlocks in one particular scene, Omega Red in the end, Deathstrike only having a cameo in the Danger Room and Trask here and there

Shadow_King
i hope jubilation only gets a cameo in X3 HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Cannonball
forgive me for my ignorance but who is Jubilee

Cyclops
Jubilee is a young woman who can project fireworks from her hands.

She was in X1, but not mentioned. She was wearing a yellow jacket, as is her trademark from the cartoon and comics. If I can find a pic of it, I will post it. But, watch the extra scenes/extended scenes from X1 if you want. I am almost positive there is mention of her in there.

Bozzalev
If you have the X2 DVD, you can also see a deleted scene of her walking around the museum. It's an awesome deleted scene, wish they'd kept it in. cursing

Princess Re
that would be a.......kind of cool idea?

Vampiree
please do tlak about it in the x-men 3 possible synopsis, characters thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t5970.html)

Bozzaley, i TOTALLY like your avatar and sig love

fiestykat
is it true that they picked sarah michelle gellar to play rogue?

Paola
use link provided by Vampy cry

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.