Making Sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
How do you make a sig in paint?

If you cant make one in 'Paint" then how do you???

Darth Revan
Use either Photoshop or Paintshop pro yes

You can do it in paint but it's pretty limiting erm

Guardian_Rikku
Yeah, not much you can do with paint...

theone0103
thanks, i'll give it a try. big grin

theone0103
ok...i have PrintShop Deluxe and i dunno which one to use there is like 6 different discs they are....

1)Click Art Graphics:
Alphabet-Animals

Click Art Photos:

Web Images and animations

2)Click Art Graphics:
Architec-Borders

3) Click Art Graphics:
Bus_Ind-
Health

4) Click Art Graphics:
History-Military

5)Click Art Graphics
Nature-
Political

6)Click Art Graphics:
Profession-
Transport

Which one do i use for Sigs?

Darth Revan
What's Printshop? Is that just a collection of graphics?

theone0103
i guess

Darth Revan
Well you can't use that to make sigs... You need Photoshop or Paintshop pro...

Guardian_Rikku
Or I guess you can attempt using paint...or maybe just request a sig...

RaventheOnly
i use photoimpressions which is really similar messed

Guardian_Rikku
Ah, I use Paint shop pro and photo shop.

Kotaro
i just use normal paint but i made my sig with it and its not that bad right LOL where could i get photoshop??

Darth Revan
Internet or a computer store... It can be pretty expensive though

Guardian_Rikku
Yeah, very expensive.

Kotaro
but could i download it for free??

moonwalker741
photoshop baaaby!!!! any ways, paint is actually a good program if you know how to use it, just be creative with paint and you can make a mediocer sig.

VENOMfan
go to tech tv's website and search for ultimate paint. it's a great photoshop but it's only a trail version. So hopefully you make a good sig you can live with

Kotaro
but i guess i could make a very cool sig with paint if i really took my time and know everything about paint then i could make an awsome sig right if i mixed images but not like photo shop just like normal moving them around i could come yp with something right?

moonwalker741
this was made with paint...but when you save with paint the quality sux, but here ya go...

i think it looks pretty good

http://img13.exs.cx/img13/7950/exsig.jpg

Jedi Priestess
Thats what I use to Raven.......too damn many buttons on Photoshop and Paintsop for me.

OOOOOOOO Moon! Why dont you use that one its good!

Kotaro
yeah that looks cool so maybe paint has some good stuff after all u just need the patiance to make it all

moonwalker741
maybe JP, its has a shitty quality though sad

yeh you just need patience, creativity, and some pictures, for me, went to tfn and got a pic of corusant, wrote my logo and typed kmc, put a couple desin lines, and wa-la! <sp?

Jedi Priestess
well I like it better than the one you are using now......and btw your help is needed in SWEP3 hangin out thread the dark siders are amassing! Led by SMX! laughing

moonwalker741
what happened? confused

the 'Hang out starwars style' thread?
whats with teh darkside?

Jedi Priestess
Oh the Sith has been growing in power......time to bring in the big Jedi guns me thinks...just go and pledge your allegiance to Corn and I or side with SMX, Orb and Havoc......yerssie is riding the fence....you'll have to wade through alot of posts..we got a little crazy in there yesterday! hehehehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.