what do you want me to say? type anything you want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lianslo
this is what my computer says to me at random times whenever i'm using it...and i don't have the slightest why! I don't know what program is saying it, and besides that i find it a bit creepy stick out tongue any suggestions as to how to get rid of it?

Raven Guardia
its the ad at the very top of the screen.

Lianslo
the add eh?...so does your computer ask you the same question?

Kotaro
yeah i saw that lol so i typed what i wanted it to say and it said nothing ,but i got my PC to say hiya nick (saying my name)and its really cool LOL

Elektra_lover
lolol

Lianslo
lol, i used to have this little monkey guy who i could make talk...but i think my dad uninstalled him...now i just have a lady who tells me to type w/e i want! stick out tongue

hobbit_dude
i thought ythis ws a type anything u want!! sad

Lianslo
lol, sorry to disapoint you!

Kotaro
well when i sign on to the internet it goes good evening nick or good morning nick its really cool

Jedi Priestess
yeah now theres an ad that raz really needs to dump...it drove me nuts trying to figure out where that talking was coming from for a few hours

Kotaro
lol its at the top i only heard it once tho so i was lucky and i have been on this site for abouot 3 hours none stop LOL

Lianslo
hey...i got it to say what i typed!...but its still a bit annoying stick out tongue

Kotaro
i got it to say **** off LOL and it did LOL hahahahahaaa!!!!!!

Mighty Yoda
i don't know what to type

VållèjºKîd707
I hate that ad!

Mighty Yoda
i know. I'll type this what i'm typing now.

Ruirin
OOOO! i love that ad i wanna see it again but i dont know what to do.damn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.