Wizards With Muggle Parents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
I think that wizard's muggle parents will have some part to play in the next book. With the wizarding world at war they are going to demand to know what is going on. This could lead to the muggle world becoming involved. I also think it is likely that a few students with muggle parents may not be sent back to Hogwarts because of the danger.

hobbit_dude
u mean mudbloods laughing

ladygrim
saying that is like saying harry will have a really big role in book 6 ... ( obvious)

Princess Re
i am pure blood! my parents are wiccan! big grin

auror_chk
well seriously maybe that could happen....like since Voldermort is back maybe the Ministry of Magic may warn the Muggle World like what happend with Sirius...and some muggle parents may not want to send their kids back to Hogwarts??? maybe Hermiones parents will find out....?? ya never know anythings possible erm

Princess Re
o...k but at least we will always have hermione's smarts to help us!

shaber
The system must have been structured against mudbloods one generation ago for there to be any chance of making muggle hunting legal.

Princess Re
o..k.....hi and welcome to earth!

shaber
the mudbloods are like Dr Moreau's creatures.

Princess Re
hello and welcome to earth and not fiction land?

airangel
My husband thinks that Arthur Weasley will be the one to bring the muggles in to fight with the "good" wizards against voldemort and his dementors & the trolls.

hopefully D-dore got some trolls on his side as well.

I'd like to see Petunia and her family lighten up and actually do something good.

angelsflame265
don't we all lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.