Spider-man DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
On the original Spider-man DVD release, the widescreen of him crawling on the wall, not the new deluxe edition. Is the short of jack black from the Mtv award show on here as a hidden easter egg, like the lord of the rings had their parody with black and geller? confused

LindsIsSexyK
I'd like to know what the difference is between the special edition and the deluxe edition yes

JToTheP
Deluxe has a 3rd disc with a preview of Spider-man 2, otherwise it's all the same. smile

Agent Dee
No there are no easter eggs on the Spiderman SE or the Deluxe Edition, i had both and i wish it would have been on there i mean Matrix Reloaded had the sweet MTV movie awards spoof with Seaan and Justin on it, why couldnt they put the spiderman spoof on the dvd mad as well as the now famous WTC teaser trailer with the bank robbers hellicopter webbed between the two towers sad

<<Solo>>
I wouldn't waiste the money for the deluxe edition there is hardly anything different from the regular. The Special Features are limited.

Reborn Again
I got a refund on mine.

abys_ad
18 bucks (same price as the original) also comes with a free ticket to spiderman 2.. Well worth it, if you dont already have the dvd.

Reborn Again
If mine came with the free ticket, I would have kept it, but it didn't. $25 w/o a ticket? Woah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.