Horror movies made into video games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ash J. William
I have played the Nightmare on Elm video game, the Friday the 13th video game, and the Evil Dead video games. I was wondering if these games, are a sort of a, continuation for the films or if they tell of things that were not seen in any of the films?

Evil Dead
If you have played them, why are you asking?

Ash J. William
Because, I have not seen all the movies in each individual series and, I would not know, what goes where.

§words point
I thinks there was a texas chainsaw massicar game but It got banned for too much gore.

Ash J. William
Really, where did you hear of it?

tabby999
what formats the Friday the 13th game and whats it like?

Lord_Andres
I belive that the friday the 13th game was for the Nintendo Entertainment System

eggmayo
ive got a really basic unlicensed hellraiser game

Stormy_Day
The new Evil Dead game sucked sick.

Most games adapted from movie do closedeyes

eggmayo
true

Spicy_Mchaggis
i agree, the evil dead game was horrible. and i couldnt find anything. the only weapon i found was the shovel, which doesnt exactly work well with insane zombies, if you catch my drift.

Cinemaddiction
So, it was horrible because you didn't know how to play? confused

That game was extremely easy. The chainsaw was in the locked lumberyard, and the book of spells was where the tanker crashed, with the zombie policemen. You get the shotgun from the police barracading the night club, and beat zombies to death for the dynamite.

I haven't even played this game in 5 months and I remember it all

Easy peasy.

tabby999
anyone going to tell me what the games plots are (and if i remember there was a TCM game for NES as well) and what they're like other that saying "oh it was shit"?

Cowboyography
Sorry No TCM, But I played Friday the 13th and Nightmare games for NES. Nightmare was a horrid game with no plot. The friday game was actually pretty cool. You controled one of 6 campers at crystal lake, and could switch between which one you controlled. The point was to go around the camp lighting all the fire places in all the cabins and also to save campers from Voorhies. In the end when you are powerfull enough you face Voorhies, After you kill him the game does a little Congratulations number and a knife flys threw jasons mask and the game starts all over again with Jason more powerful than before!!

Cowboyography
I forgot to mention, You could wander into the woods and if you wander deep enough you find MRS Vorrhies!!!! after a rough battle, If you kill her you get the best weapon in the game. The Machette!!

tabby999
nice one

eggmayo
if it was friday the 13th, why was jason in it?

Cowboyography
I guess they just threw him in because he is the main character of the movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.