Superpower Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superboriqua
1ST QUESTION : I KNOW the Absorbing man can take the properties of say cement, metal,wood , brick ...but if he touhes water or sand or fire will he also take on those properties? also can he take the powers of other people like ROGUE does if he touches them?

2nd question:
My understanding about Superman was that he derieved his powers from the Earths yellow sun and since the earth has less gravity than Krypton he can fly.... So what im wondering is what powers does he get from the sun his strength and invulnirbility and superspeed and breath i can see but his heat vision and xrayvision i cant see
The only reason i ask is cause SUPERMANTHEMAN wrote on the hulk vs superman thread that :"actually superman flies threw a form of tk due to the invisible aura that also grants him superstrength an invulnerability".

BUT IF THAT WAS THE CASE SUPERMAN WOULD BE SUPERMAN EVERYWHERE but superman is a product of his enviroment where as wonderwoman thor spiderman the hulk will have their powers everywhere but if superman gets dropped in a part of the universe that has no yellow sun he loses his powers if he goes to a planet with gravity like KRYPTON HE HAS NO FLIGHT, SUPERPOWERS MAYBE FLIGHT NO...and b4 all the superman fanboys comeout guns blazing let me say I think im correect cause noone else on Krypton had anypowers KAL-EL PARENTS werent Gods take couldnt grant him powers Thay sent him to earth cause it would benefit him...Holla back

Arachnoidfreak
For Superman: The sun gives him his self-telekinetic powers, which grant him all others, including flight. I had a comic that came with some toy that explain exactly that, I dunno where it is though. Pick up the storyarc of Superman/Action Comics where Michael Turner wrote and Talent Caldwell did the pencils. Kandor, the only thing left of Krypton, is a city filled with Kryptonians, just miniature(they're in a glass bottle). There WAS someone else with Superman's powers there.

Noone else from Krypton had any powers because they'd never been exposed to a yellow sun, Krypton's sun is red.

ScarletSpider
I think it's safe to say Absorbing Man can take on the properties of damn near anything. He's taken on the property of water before, and floated away as a cloud of smoke before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.