numerology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellie
for those who are not familiar w/ numerology it is the scientific study of numbers that makes us who we are .
numerology is as old as astrology . its like the which came first, the chicken or the egg . you cant have one w/out the other .

from the second we are born numbers invade our lives . it begins w/ the doctor and nurse that records our birthday and time we were born threw to our death date .

our names as well tells us in numerology who we are now, and who we are meant to be .

our numbers tell us about our character , strengths and weaknesses , mate , occupation and health . many other factors of our life are affected by numbers as well .

numerology is not a way to predict the future as a psychic does .

if you have any opinions on numerology please share them w/ me here . id like to see what others think of this science .

Spicy_Mchaggis
elvis based his life on numerology.

m!$hA
whats the POINT of this thred shells??

woah are my eyes playin me..or did you edit that post...didnt see the end bit!

N0SFERATU
I think she just wants to discuss it with others that are interested in it, if you are not then you can just ignore it I guess.

m!$hA
yeah as i said....i didnt get that end bit erm

Spicy_Mchaggis
wait.
im confused

shellie
nancy reagen does too

SeptemberRain
YAY u made the thread!!

SeptemberRain
It works

shellie
yes it is pretty accurate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.