Is your cat a natural born killer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Well, I guess most cats are, but Pilarbra, my housemate's cat, is off the hook. She'll chase birds that are way out of range. She'll kill chipmunks or just mame them and drag them in the house. I just saw her slowly kill and eat a small insect this morning. erm If she were the size of a tiger, she'd be the deadliest creature on Earth!

Darth Revan
My cat eats bugs and occasionally kills birds... She catches snakes but she's never killed one for some reason blink

Mostly she just attacks people happy

§words point
Bad kitty!

BlackC@t
Me = Goodkitty shifty

My cat's too old and lazy, and thank God we don't have snakes in New Zealand!

§pearhead
My friend Bill had a psycho cat that would kill any small animal that came near it--rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks...I can't tell you how many times I'd go over his house to find a rabit just lying on the front stairs, to please the masters roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

My kitty doesn't go outside, but that doesn't stop him from trying to kill every little animal he sees...many a time he's run straight into a window because there was a bird or a squirrel sitting on the other side of it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cyclops
My roommates cat, Corky... has a foot fetish. If you have bare feet in the house, she will lick your toes. erm

She was sitting on the windowsill once, watched the other cat (Gizmo) walk from underneath the table, jumped onto the table and suicide dove off to pounce on Gizmo. laughing It was the most entertaining thing I have seen in a while.

Clovie
no cat.

liltiggasmootay
i have 3 cats....there all crazy

ragesRemorse
My cat was a natural born killer untill his spirit became broken by being inside the house everyday for his entire life. Now he just sleeps all day waiting to die, thats my kind of companion

The Force
i don't have a cat

Nazgulinthedark
my old cat, he got put down by animal control because some little kid pulled his tail and he bit them, and that was the most visious cat i have ever seen, we tryed to give him away once, and the guy who was going to have him, came over with his cat carrier, and i was at school, but when i got home, my cat was hissing and spitting all over and literally trying to kill my dad and the other guy, and then i walked over and picked him up, and the guy, was like, omg, how did she do that?!? that cat used to bring home a rat or a bird every week...

RaventheOnly
My old black cat used to slaughter entire nests.. messed yet would never hiss or attack us big grin

Nazgulinthedark
my cat hated the rest of my family messed

one time, my old cat was in our front yard, and my dad was out there mowing the grass, and the cat saw this mocking bird and he pounced at it, and the bird started flying away, but then my cat jumped on its back, and then the bird was having a hard time flying after my cat cut up its back and stuff, and then my cat kept like chasing it around and scrathing it and stuff, and then the bird started to chase my, cat, it was the most hillarious thing my dad had ever seen

drunk_nazgul
All my cats are eeeeevilll!

Korri
my cat is weird

yerssot
I ate my cat sad

Cyclops
I had Chinese Food yesterday too. big grin

yerssot
thought it was thai?

asteroidbangs
My cat died. When alive he proved to be a feisty beast....I did always wonder how he managed to bring down and kill pigeons that were 5 times the size he was...Some sort of shotgun or cannon must of surely been used.

Korri
aparently she doesnt like the smell of paint, it makes her unsettled messed

bardock
my cat fights other cats. she catches shrews and bats and gophers. her name is daisy.pound for pound one of the toughest cats i have ever seen.

Darth Revan
My cat's name is also Daisy. She wishes she were one of the toughest cats around, but unfortunately for her she's also the smallest cat in the neighborhood...

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

My cat spent all of last night trying to jump in my lap and steal my dinner...

BlackC@t
I love my pu$$y! eek!

Darth Revan
that sounded dirty...

Korri
very messed

i love my Lucy stick out tongue

Vampy
does the garfield type of cat count as 'natural born killer' too? dontgetit

oh hell... i dun even have a cat

Tari Ringeril
I have ten cats...think of all of them playing at once in the same room....

bardock
the cat lady watch out.lol

Korri
i have a cat, she is insane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.