John Titor-Time Traveler??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
i'm not sure how many of u guys heard of this guy, but supposedly, he's a time traveler from the year 2036 and he started posting on certain message boards about the future. he made these posts in the year 2000, and 2001. he predicted the florida recount, and he predicted the whole problme with Iraq and stuff. but the scary thing is he say that a civil war will start sometime in either 2004 or 2005 and in the year 2015, russia will launch nuclear missles at all the big cities in the USA killing nearly 3 billion people!! and the neww capitol of the US after that will be Omaha, Nebraska!! he also says john kerry will win this election and be a very bad president. but he says this stuff may not happen because in "his time" Y2K happened, and in our time, it didn't. i don't know, what do u guys make of this stuff?? do u want me to post the url to the website about htis?? or, just go to google and type in john titor and there'll be a lot of stuff about him. freaky!!

Linkalicious
i read all about this guy. There are some really interesting things that this guy has had to say. Especially for someone who claims that the US Government will go overboard like in Waco Texas all the time by the year 2008.

I'm skeptical, but i find his theory and explanations of time travel very interesting.

Mishi
I'm absolutely terrified of that guy and his predictions. I'm really wondering if his predictions about war are true. sad

fruits
if they are, i'm moving to omaha nebraska, i actually have relatives there. and i'll be safe!! yeah. if any kind of war starts this year or next year, i'm definantly gonna bug my parents about moving to omaha

silver_tears
Hmmm if it's true about his ability to travel through time, he can make billions ninja

lil bitchiness
Einstein proved that time travel is not possible.

And if you were from the future, would you really start posting the future events such as nuclear war on the message board.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh yeah, im ever so convinced.

fruits
he didn't jsut come one and say, hey this is what happens!! he came on and told everyone he was from the future and ppl started asking him questions and he kinda dropped hints and stuff. and einstein did prove time travel is impossible, but in the year 2036, they might have the techonlgy! and how in the world would he predict all that stuff if he wasn't from the future. and he left and went back to the year 2036 and never was heard from again so he can't make billions. and he said there were alot of time travelres in his time

Sexy Texy
Lil is John Titor! stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Damn it Tex, I told you not to tell anyone! mad

stick out tongue

MichaelMyerscoo
lol

dave123
this is a joke, right?

fruits
no, seriously. go to google and enter the name john titor and there's a ton of crap about him because he predicted the future and stuff. so, if john's prediction start coming true- as in if kerry is president and we start a war this year or next year, what r u guys gonna do abou it? i'm moving to omaha!! but if his predictions don't come true, that doesn't mean he's not telling the truth because he said in his time, Y2K actually did happen.

fruits
http://www.johntitor.com/
heres one, i'll post more

fruits
actually, just check these out!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=john+titor

Greek_girl
what a load a crap!

fruits
maybe, but he did predict the future

Agent Elrond
Hail, I come from the future

Lan©eWindu
Uh, yeah...me too.

In my time the white man is considered a minority and a new breed of humans rules the earth. They are called HuumAns.

RaventheOnly
Actually i think he proved that it was possible messed

Woody Woods
NOSTRADAMUS... stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Erm, no actually roll eyes (sarcastic) He proved that there cannot be time travel.

Besides, if he proved that there can be, i think physists would be working building a time machines by now.

lil bitchiness
Also, it would be extreamly dangerous for human kind to know the future.

Woody Woods
the pics they showed of his 'time machine' looked meger, a man from the future bulit a machine that looked like wood with black tape. or like the back of a stripped car. if he was a hoax than he did his homework.
and some drawings depicting a gyro-of some sort...i have to read more...

shoot! i thought you guys were just kidding...

Linkalicious
ummm Lil, not to doubt you, because i doubt this whole subject in general, but can i ask you to prove how Einstein proved that time travel is impossible?

He was a smart scientists, but his knowledge of black holes has to be EXTREMELY limited....seeing as scientists now adays are still boggled by black holes.

I've read the sites because a friend came over and was interested in this, he talks about using 2 small black holes in his "time machine" in order bend time...weird crap really...which is why i find it hard to believe.

And what would be so "extremely dangerous" to inform the past that in the near future there will be a world wide nuclear war that will basically destroy humanity. Didn't you watch Terminator...wasn't preventing the end of the world the purpose??

He claimed to come back to the past in order to get an old model IBM computer or something like that because in the future a very simplistic virus had apparently screwed up generally most of the technology.

Like i said....WEIRD crap. But he stayed on that site for several months answering people's questions about the future and what not. He wasn't just on one site for one day. He was there for months....

Agent Elrond
All in favor of moving to Kansas say I: I

RaventheOnly
He was doing a lot of tests and reasearch into the subjset and i remember something about theoretically one can move faster then the clock hand can move therefore negating time... something like that messed ether way i think you are right anyways big grin

lil bitchiness
Oh I know what yer talking about. yes

The time space eqations of his stick out tongue he didnt do experiments, he was only guessing on it stick out tongue
He also calimed that most extreame objects and black holes would be needed if ever to be studeid, because of this it cannot be done. no

lil bitchiness
Link> what are we talking about here....a guy that used a time machine?! thats just so stupid, its rediculous!

Time travel cannot be done, because forces of nature do not allow such things to happen, if they did, then the natural order would be disturbed.

Einstein talked about extreme objects used and black holes. However thinking of having one black hole to use for time travel is again impossible since if there is a simple blackhole somewhere that was sucking things into it wouldnt make you time travel, it would make things crush out of existance unless of course the black hole was rotating.

Agent Elrond
Think Omega would know anything on time-travel?

RaventheOnly
Yea he was a theorist and did no experiments but he sure liked looking at the clock a lot if i remember and it was rumored but never proven that he was working with time travel related subjects during WW2 ... probably not true stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
She would...trusty physicist! yes

I hated psysics ermm

lil bitchiness
RaventheOnly, did you know Einstein failed mathematics at school eek!laughing out loud

Agent Elrond
I think it's b/c he wanted to do his own stuff. He didn't like the teaching style

§words point
Im wanna fight in the next civil war. And Im staying away from all major cities

lil bitchiness
Its still pretty funny, since he was a succesfull physicist and psysics and maths go hand in hand last time i checked.

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud ya and he had horrible penmanship but a glorious writer and often wrote a lot of poetry and letters to his wife laughing out loud

Deathblow
Yeah he was really arrogant. He'd just sit there smirking at the teachers through math lessons doing jack shit. Kinda like me except he was actually smart messed

§words point
you know nothing about wormhole physics it could be possible. besied people said nobody could go faster than sound that was proven wrong

furryman
That is exactly like the nerd in my class. He knows it all already and didn't make notes.

In year 5 there was a guy from the past called Jack the Tudor Pedlar that visited us.
I found his site eek! http://www.barometerworld.co.uk/jack/aboutjack.htm

All this talk of time travel is making me hungry for Donnie Darko... infact I'll watch it now droolio

Linkalicious
why is time travel THAT ridiculous?

40 years ago, if i told you we'd have people walking on the moon, a machine rolling around on mars, and a satelite floating around saturn, i'm sure you would have found that quite ridiculous too.

And how much do we know about the forces of nature? Titor explains that the "natural order" of things does not get affected because there is such thing as a multiverse.

Kind of similar to the many different versions of Neo in the Matrix. I would honestly read some of the pages and artciles, try to understand what he's saying, and then decide whether or not it's true before I just denied the possiblity of something that NO ONE at this time on Earth understands.

lil bitchiness

Linkalicious
a. Einstein didn't know everything. If so, he'd be God...not a human.

b. READ the sites, gather an understanding of Titor's explanation, and then prove HIM wrong.

c. He doesn't talk about using 1 blackhole, he talks about using 2.

How much did Einstein honestly know about blackholes, if today in modern times, blackholes are still a mystery to humans.

Linkalicious
and what are these "extreme objects" that you keep refering to?

I'm not trying to say Titor is right. I know it all sounds quite ridiculous. I'm just trying to see how you are proving that it is impossible. Because I personally don't believe that humans have advanced in evolution to the point where they have experimented with such things...

RaventheOnly
his level of knowledge and understanding of physics is beyond anything the top 3% of this world can even comprehend... physics alone is hard for many people to even understand

Linkalicious
well i don't expect the "average joe" to develop time travel. and yes i understand his knowledge of the science of Physics is quite vast. But what did he know about the particular subject of Blackholes?

It's not like anyone has been inside of one, and come back out to tell about it.

RaventheOnly
That was Hawkings. and he has done a lot of experimenting sending radio waves into them and the huge spotlight is on the misconception that somethings do come out of Blackholes

furryman
Hawkings is my b!tch whip

Melkórë
Did the guy say anything about Canada?

Melkórë
Iraq was just waiting to happen.
Florida recall was just waiting to happen.
Notice he said "may not happen."
Bleh.

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud technically in his condition he could be anyones laughing out loud

Nazgulinthedark
i read most of this thread, and i am finding extremely hard to belive

Melkórë
What about Canada?

RaventheOnly
Canadas toast big grin it would be hit on the original strike on the US because of the Detection facilities and first strike silos there big grin

fruits
canada? well, you'd have to live in some mid canada city because some canadien cities near new york might be affected. and if the capital will be omaha, think about all teh cities taht will be wiped out

Nazgulinthedark
and all the cities that will start to rapidly grow that are near omaha

(and did anyone notice in the wisard of oz, thats the wizard says he came in a hotair balloon in a state fair in kansas, and he agrees to take dorothy back to kansas in his hotair balloon, and the balloon says 'omaha' on it..omahas not in kansas...)

fruits
yeah. but theres no real big cities near omaha. trust me, i go there a few times every year. but denver's gonna blow up, almost every city in california's probably gonna blow up, yeah

Nazgulinthedark
sioux falls is the largest city in south dakota and its 2 hours away from omaha smile

fruits
well, we know that john titor is a bunch of bull plop know cuz bush won the election. or is it a bunch of bull plop.....................................?

teatea
Hey everybody now this is not crap there is a goddess running
around for REAL TOTAL FACT

badboy2004
he is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.