Bullseye and Punisher Vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Well?

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha you're serious?

Hulk.

-AC

moshtitan
i doubt bullseye could throw anything hard enough to seriously injure the hulk, and i also doubt punisher would ever team up with any one among the likes of bullseye.

<Tidus>
Hulk.

FeceMan
HULK SMASH!

ScarletSpider
Bullseye could probably get a paper cliip or something in Hulk's eye. That would just piss off Hulk, and we'd find out just how strong Bullseye's adamantium laced bones are.

Manowar
duh! Hulk!

vu_Quang
I'd like to see this in a comic. i mean how many hulk battles can be this effortless?

Victor Von Doom
Hulk.

Alpha Centauri
I doubt Hulk would even try to be honest. We all know what happened to Dr.Octopus...

-AC

Darth Jello
how angry would hulk be? cuz if he's only mildly pissed and not at full strength, Bulls, may be able to pierce his throat with a throwing star.

Linkalicious
in which case he would just pull it out, and it would heal. Then he'd go bonkers and rip his arms off.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahahaha exactly.

-AC

Asian Hulk
The Hulk can smash Bullseye

FeceMan
For once, AH is right on the mark--with a COMPLETE THOUGHT.

Jason Wyngarde
hulk will kill these guys. it just like putting to good soliders in front of the hulk. he has beaten soliders and there weapons many times.

moshtitan
its actually more like taking to lilttle kittens and throwing them in front of a lion. the love and affection that follws is what can be expected from hulk. big grin

Alpha Centauri
Yeah that's a good point Jason.

These two aren't much for someone who has the entire US Army and their weapons as his regular enemy.

-AC

Fanboy
Wow this is really stupid Punishers bullets can bounce off of Hulk and Bullseye can throw what a paper clip stupid Hulk can rip both of them in half.

Mainstream
H-U-L-K

Lord-of-Dreams
I don't... tell me...please... sad
Hulk learns to laugh!! laughing evil face

Nataku8188
Bullseye could.... wait... Punisher could.... uhm.... Bullseye's supreme accuracy could.... ah... Punisher is very crafty and has lots of guns so... nevermind... they both have beaten cosmic beings, wait... err...

Hulk smash?

Mainstream
Indeed Hulk smash.

Napalm
Well didnt the punisher beat the hulk alone?

Victor Von Doom
Doctor Octopus was sorted with a *literal* flick of the finger, then was tied up in his own arms.

Who has ever thought, on tanks raining down missiles on Hulk, that he won't emerge from the rubble? Seriously? Has anyone thought 'Oh God. Oh no!'?

I sincerely doubt Bullseye's throwing star is going to cause many sleepless nights for him.

Scoobless
they can't hurt him, but bullseye could throw thing's into his mouth, like punishers little plutonium grenade....... which could either knock him out or seriously piss him off...... even the hulks gonna feel a mini nuke going off inside his mouth

CountQuan
Hulk

illadelph12
" they can't hurt him, but bullseye could throw thing's into his mouth, like punishers little plutonium grenade....... which could either knock him out or seriously piss him off...... even the hulks gonna feel a mini nuke going off inside his mouth"

Scoobless has a point. Has anyone ever tried to attack Hulk from the inside? Like say if Magneto tricked him into eating Cap'n Crunch with iron specks in it. laughing

You can't do much damage to his internal organs from the outside due ti his thick skin.

I still think Hulk easily though, but that would be an avenue of attack for Bullseye and Punisher.

Swanky-Tuna
Watch, Hulk will rip Bullseye apart at the joints but Wolverine will come along and take every bit of punishment while laughing.

Neo_Version 7
Good point about attacking Hulk in the insides...

has it ever been done b4? Comics or elsewhere?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.