HELP ME WITH THIS NAME LIDDYA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok was there ever a show like a cartoon on nickalocen or what ever or something else with a girl named liddya on it just think for a moment

like Lid-d-a

Dregh
no expression

Shoukan
What the f**k? no expression What the f**k?

DeNiro
Are you going to eat ur corn bread *deep Voice*

SaturnickFlamesX
What the f**k?

AliasNeo15
eek!yes

DeNiro
god u people re so called movie buffs and u dont even know the line from the movie with eddie muprhy called LIFE So funny i do the ebst impressiong

jacksparrow22
you gon eat yo cornbread

DeNiro
Were not on that topic ne more eek!

DeNiro
SERIOULY WHAT TV SHOW HAD A GIRL NAMD LID_D_A COME ON THINK

DeNiro
It might have been on the show doug for some reason i dont know i hate trying to think of this it is driving me nuts

Dregh
OH OH YEAH I SAW THIS PROGRAM WITH A NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER , BUT I REMEMBER THAT ONE CHARACTER WAS CALLED LIDDA!!!

jacksparrow22
no that was patty mayonaise

jacksparrow22
about doug

DeNiro
Ok its not on Doug because i thought the sisters name was lidda but it was jduy and the patti and be be and stuff like that so wo the hell was lidda it wasnt in rugrats what else could it be in

do u guys remeber the show called clarissa omg its such a old show like rockos modern life and stuff laughing out loud

Dregh
ROCKOS MODERN LIFE SUCKS!!! YOU DIG?

Tex

DeNiro
O god dregh u sound like that one guy that got banned um BIGG and ockos modern life was so great and remeber the show with all like the puppets in the castle good ol shows i luved them

Darth Revan
yeah I remember all those corny Nickolodean shows... Doug and Rugrats and Rocko's Modern Life and such... Good times big grin

Paola
Liddya???? wasn't that Beetlejuice????? blink

HockeyHorror
first time maybe in the history of KMC..i am confused lol

i think we need a scribe at KMC to write down all great events that occur lol

bobcrickett
Isn't it Lydia?

Captain REX
How come I'm not entirely certain that that wasn't DeNiro using the username? What the f**k?

It seemed a little low quality and random, even for DeNiro...

Darth Revan
Could've been one of his friends he gives his password to people so they can post pics for him and stuff

Twin B!tch 2
my mom's name's Lidia...

and it WAS in beetlejuice.

dave123
laughing out loud thats a great film

"Ray's Boom Boom Room" laughing out loud

jacksparrow22
it was beetlejuiceeek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.