What's next for the Wachowskis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vim
Hell yeah! Let's see some more slam bang action from these guys! They obviously know how to tell a story and millions of fan world wide can attest to that and the Matrix trilogy! But what's next for the directoring team? Another mind blowing excursion into the unknown...? With plenty of action to boot... Only time will tell i suppose, but here is something to chew on from wired.com

What's next?
Like everything else about the brothers, their future is shrouded in mystery. Two Wachowski scripts are floating around Hollywood. One, a fanciful retelling of the Guy Fawkes story set in a postapocalyptic Britain, is an adaptation of V for Vendetta, the graphic novel by Alan Moore and David Lloyd. The other, Plastic Man, is based on the old DC Comics character. Plastic Man has long been rumored to be the Wachowskis' next film, but, of course, there's no official word.

MovieKiller
Wow cool!

Metamorphisis
I've heard the rumors but they don't seem to be originating from any particular source - meaning it's just hopeful speculation.

Remember, the Wakowskis said that they put every original idea, every thought, and every concept that they had ever had into the Matrix Trilogy. I think it may be quite a while before we hear from them again.

Myndon
Aint they the ones who are writing the script for the Matrix Online thingy??

The Omega
Yes. The Wachoskis are writing for Matrix Online...
Hmm, been a while since I checked out the site...
(ghosts)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.