Im confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Onyx
i have no idea what happened

one of my best friends ever is in the hospital because she got stabbed in her tummy by a stupid guy at her swim meet

its not life threatining but im really scared

Woody Woods
i just heard that one of my gangsta friends murdered someone two days ago...the victims pic is in the dead folks page...

really silly, the victim was stabbed. i wish i could tell you where he got stabbed.

sorry about your innocent friend...stiches are now a must, and a hospitial bill.

Tired Hiker
I'm sorry about your friend. sad I'm glad she will be okay. Why would anyone want to stab her? That is insane.

LanİeWindu
Stabbing is wrong.

Black Onyx
she didnt do anything to him he just got mad

Nazgulinthedark
no thats terrible,
i hope she makes a speedy recoveryyes

Black Onyx
thanks

LanİeWindu
Throw my luck for her in there too.

DeNiro
Thats horrible wish her a good recovery.

did anyone here about the guy that like walked into a subway or somewhere around chicago and just stabb a mother her baby that was in her hands and two employees i mean come on what a sick world we live in these days

Black Onyx
oh my gah sad the baby too

frickin ****face

drunk_nazgul
Sometimes... the law is not enough to hepl us... -.-

Black Onyx
heh your sig is funnay

sniper
babe, gimmie an address

sniper
i got a 7.62 cartrige with his name on it

Black Onyx
awwww how sweet happy

sniper
or i will, as soon as i can get it engraved... i like to leave a little token... evil face

Black Onyx
no expression im going to kick the **** ass

moonwalker741
man that really sucks. i hope she feels better, and i hope you get better too, assault is wrong, the person who did it is just a retard

RaventheOnly
sad horrible sad stabbing is low for anyone... there is no excuse at all and he should have been publically beated sad

Myth
Why the f*ck are you friends with a guy like that? I hope your friend dies a horrible death.

Black Onyx
all gangters must die

RaventheOnly
yes if it were up to me..... i'd have the national gaurd or army wipping them out big grin love they'll show them whos hard core evil face

Black Onyx
rock yeah babay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.