Anime Crush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<Tidus>
Which Anime CHarachter you have a crush on?

I have to say Kagome from Inuyasha! Happy Dance

BlackHatDefect
Tamahome of Fushigi Yuugi
I don't care if all other anime bishis wee blown off the face of the earth so as long as i still had him

Hes my one/only baby^_-

And im ganna marry him somday TEEHE

FEDFAN316
as alot of you mayh already know my #1 chrush is inuyasha but i have a few others

soundtrack
my favorite anime crush is spike spiegel from cowboy bebop. he is the hotest thing there is! :* i also have another crush on inuyasha too. :*

Guardian_Rikku
Mine would probably be Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha or/and Spike-u from cowboy bebop smile

Joker1237
I guess is Ami or Princess or what ever her name is, the girl from G-Force, or battle of the plantes, or Gotchman.

FEDFAN316
sesshomaru is ok but why does he hate inuyasha?so what thier dad left him the tetsusiga and sesshomaru the tetsaiga (or however the hell you spell it)i wouldn't kind him being my brother but it'd be weird cause i have a total crush on inuyasha.

Guardian_Rikku
Sesshy is my crush cause is so hot and mysterious and slightly murderous, but only to his annoying hanyou brother who does not respect him smile

Arachnoidfreak
Faye-faye

FEDFAN316
i understand why he doesn't respect him

Joker1237
Fay is good too, and this may not be anime, But Arpil O Neil from the old turtle cartoon, the tv reporter

sailormoon
I agree with black hat, tamahome is hot. But I've got like a list of anime crushes... There's Duo and Heero from Gundam Wing, Trunks from DBZ, Inuyasha, Matt and Koji from Digimon...

soundtrack
ditto

FEDFAN316
duo baby duo duo,duo baby duo duo!(dances in chair)drooldrooldrool
he's too hot for wordsDuohe's total eye candy for me!
drool

BlackHatDefect
Duo is ok.Not much personallity,not suer wonderful looks,but I have nothing against him

And about Fluffy(Sessy)I myself am a big sis,and my mother favors my brother for his disabillity.Although i know its cruel,i get really angry at my brother because i feal like my mom loves him more.Think about it,its the same with Fluffy

FEDFAN316
i have a little sister by 2 years and a baby brother whos 4,when my sister was born,everyone in my family just wanted her around,they wouldn't pay attention to be,talk about neglect,of course my parents didn't,but my mom's family did.and now my sister is getting it.this is such an ironic world we have.so i also feel anger twards both my siblings,in other words.

BlackHatDefect
Yeh,so you too can imagine how Fluffy feals.I bet he feals like crap thinking that his father felt more for hiss brother than he when he gave Inuyasha Tetsuiga.Its funny because im nowhere near a Fluffy fan(or an INuyasha fan)and yet i defend....wiggy.....

FEDFAN316
i'm no where near a Fluffy fan and i know how he feels being oldest

Smiling_Sadly
i have to, inuyasha and tidus from ffx

animeelf
ahahaha this one isn't hard. tooya from ayashi no ceres ooooo yyyyeah

sailormoon
Originally posted by BlackHatDefect
Duo is ok.Not much personallity,not suer wonderful looks,but I have nothing against him

Hey! What d' ya mean not much personality, that's basically as attractive as his looks, maybe even more.

BlackHatDefect
Well i mean hes very cliece .I said theres nothing against him but hes not particyally different or original or interesting(looks/personallity).Hes average

FEDFAN316
average my a**!he's eye candy!

nail_bunny
Alucard from Hellsing

soundtrack
^ hes definitly hot especially w crispin freemans voice love

we_love_trees
I dunno about you, but Cloud from ff7 and Tidus from ffX (especially Tidus) are SUPER BUFF!!! I think i hav a thing for blondes. wink

Ironman
i dont know if i had to pick FUJIKO or as a man most respected FUJICAKES smile big grin Happy Dance LUPIN you and me should meet one day if we could.

bardock
faye from cowboy bebop

mandaz12
I don't know y but I would say Kouga and Inuyasha from the adult swim show Inuyasha.........

grey fox
right re there any trunks fangirls on this thread causei made a bet with my freind that i could find over 20

kurakitsune
there so many i like let seee misty and may from pokemon dita from vandread, nuku nuku is cute,sora and mimi from digimon and the new girl in season 4,sarea and ruto from zleda, and i think there more but i cant name them all lol

DragnMistress17
Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist!! ::swoons::

riku harada
yes!!! hahahaha! i get to claim Daisuke Niwa as mine!!! (DNAngel) he's cute and nice and friendly and... and... well i just really really love him.

dai... :huggle::

FFKadaj
My Crushes:
Bulma
Botan
Bulla
Videl
Hiyono from Spiral
Yukina
Kagome
and who doesn't have a crush on Android 18?

riku harada
so Daisuke is the one i love, but there are others i had crushes on:
Eclipse (Demon Diary)
Inuyasha (inuyasha)
Sesshomaru (inuyasha)
Dark (DNAngel)
Satoshi (DNAngel)
Krad (DNAngel)
Toya (Aya no Ceres)
Yuhi (Aya no Ceres)
the archer guy from Alice 19th
Duzzel (Vampire Game)

that's all i'll do for now

blueysgirl82
Sesshomaru, Inuyasha
I think that would be it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.