How powerful?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
exactly how powerful is Odin and could somebody give me some stats on him please?

Manowar
i dont have stats but i can tell you this -> HES REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY STRONG!!!!!!!!!!

SnakeEyes
oh, that is no spoiler to me.

I just wanted stats and specifics

Manowar
i made it a spoiler for laughs, genius What the f**k?

ScarletSpider
Well, he has Gungnir the spear, although I don't know if he has that in the comics, or only legend. And one eye, he cut that out for all knowning wisdom or something, weird norse stuff like that. He's really strong, enough to spank Thor when yon Thor Odinson gets out of line and needs ol' dad to smack him back into line.

He also has his mystically enhanced pimp-cane, it's name is Righteous MacDaddy, it has been known to beat the crap out of hoes and Mjolnir alike.

Never
This might help.

First Appearance: Journey Into Mystery #85
Origin Issue: Journey Into Mystery #87; Thor Annual #5, 11; Thor #294, 349

Aliases: All-Father, Woden, Wotan, Wulf the Wanderer, Orrin, Atum-Re, Infinity

Height: 6' 9"
Weight: 650 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White
Distinguishing Features: None

Citizenship: Realm of Asgard
Place of Creation/Birth: Unrevealed

Known Relatives: Buri (alias Tiwaz, paternal grandfather), Bolthorn (maternal grandfather, presumably deceased), Bor (father, presumably deceased), Bestla (mother, presumably deceased), Vili, Ve (brothers, presumably deceased), Frigga (wife), Thor, Vidar (sons), Loki (foster son), Sigyn (former daughter-in-law)

Known Allies: Thor, Balder, Sif, Heimdall, Hogun, Fandral, Volstagg, gods of Asgard

Known Enemies: Ymir, Surtur, Loki, Mangog, Hela, Storm Giants, Frost Giants, Trolls

Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)

Strength: Superhuman Class 75 (9/12)

Speed: Superhuman (6/10)

Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)

Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)

Durability: Godlike (13/14)

Agility: Superhuman (6/7)

Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)

Fighting Skills: Expert hand-to-hand combatant (but seldom indulges in physical combat since reaching old age), mastery of all Asgardian weaponry

Special Skills/Abilities: Vast knowledge of ancient and arcane wisdom

Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Odin has the ability to manipulate energy for various effects, including projection of concussive force, creation of force shields, levitation, molecular manipulation of matter, matter-energy conversion, and interdimensional teleportation

Superhuman Mental Powers: Illusion casting

Special Limitations: Odin must sleep the Sleep of Life, also known as the Odin-Sleep, for one twenty-four hour day of each year, in order to preserve his immortality

Source of Superhuman Powers: Odin is a member of the race of superhumans known as Asgardians; he also possesses additional powers in his office as ruler of Asgard. NOTE: According to one account Odin possesses the combined powers of himself and his two brothers, Vili and Ve; according to another, the present Odin is a synthesis of the nine survivors of Ragnarok, who created the present Asgard approximately 2000 years ago. Either of these accounts my be apocryphal

Personal Weaponry: Gungnir (enchanted spear), sword, power-scepter (used to project cosmic energy)

Other Accessories: The Oversword of Asgard, also known as the Odinsword, the Destroyer

Yes, his enchanted spear is appears on comic books as well.

Beyonder
He's a pic. wink

FeceMan
Don't forget his two raven spies, Thought and Memory. smile

Arachnoidfreak
There are also his two wolves...I forget their names.

SnakeEyes
Where did u get that information Never?

Never
Information is from here: http://www.immortalthor.net/

SnakeEyes
ok, thank you lots yo

FeceMan
Actually, I was just making a joke about Norse mythology, I didn't know Odin had them in the comic, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.