NSYNC Sucks A**

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PunisherFan33
i have a real problem. every where i go i hear nsync music, it sucks. my freind thinks they are the greatest band in the world. i say they suck, he says they dont? who wins. (Help me out)

SeptemberRain
Please tell me your friend is a girl

PunisherFan33
nope hes a guy What the f**k?

SeptemberRain
oh, strange. First of all they arent a band and second they suck ass. so, u win that argument.

PunisherFan33
yea. very strange. i thank you for agreeing with me. he is probably gay or something. he just wont tell us. (yea right)

moonwalker741
nsync? is your guy friend living in the late ninties?, see if it was justin timberlake, i would have nothin wrong with that, prob becuase hes more r&b now then pop in his solo career, but if its nsync, damn....thats totally queer...

SeptemberRain
Timberlake is trying to hard to be black, he sux even by himself

moonwalker741
o yeh i no that, his personality is garbage, but i still like some of his songs.....

Arachnoidfreak
N'sync loves the man-ass.

PunisherFan33
justin is another usher wanna be. he probably was the gayiest guy in the group. he should just go back and get back with nsync so it make his life less more intresting and i hope he dies a hoorable death. that goes to all of the members. all of them deserve to die. they made horrable music. they suck a** and they are all gay. for my freind he needs to go with them.(thats if hes gay roll eyes (sarcastic) ) all i have to say is WTF was nsync all about anyway. they had no motive to do all of that shi*ty music. all the girls think they are hot sick . i rather kill myself then listen to their music again. moonwalker741 i dont know what you listen to but he IS GAY. very.

Aini
all these boygroups suck

PunisherFan33
totaly they all need to die

Aini
so true rock

Aini
it's really weird that your friend is a guy crazy

PunisherFan33
yea but he can be cool sometimes he weirds me out somedays blink

Darth Revan
Well, yeah, they do suck, but you know what I think? I think you just made this thread to show everybody how cool you are because you listen to rock and hate boybands. Guess what? Claiming you want yourself and other people to die doesn't make you a hardcore rock chick.

PunisherFan33
dude im a guy fisrt of all and second i never started this thread for that reason. i just wanted to know what everybody thought and who agrees and or disagrees. mad

Darth Revan
Sorry, thought you were a girl, nothing personal. But seriously, what's with all the "down with POP up with ROCK" stuff? Going around talking about how much all rock rocks and how much all pop sucks isn't going to change anybody's opinion if they disagree with you.

So, are you really so homophobic that you think your friend deserves to die if he is in fact gay, or are you just saying that because it sounds good?

PunisherFan33
well he told us if he ever turned gay that he wanted us too kill him so thats all im saying. im not saying that all POP sux just most of it. some of rock is pretty gay too. like good charlotte the one hit wonders. they have not came out with a good song since " LIfe Style of The Rich And Famous" they suck totaly.

Darth Revan
First of all... "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" sucks too. Second, I really have a hard time believing anybody would want to die just because they turned gay. Or that they would ask their friends to do it for them. If I wanted to die, I'd just kill myself, I wouldn't ask my friends to kill me. So I guess what I'm getting at here is, I don't believe you.

And also, for the last time, music that sucks isn't "gay". I hate it when people use the word gay as a way to insult something that has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

PunisherFan33
well my freind is really retarted not the mental kind of way he just does some stuiped stuff if you met him you would agree with me

Darth Revan
You also do some stupid things, so again I'm not sure I believe you.

Deathblow
N*Sync did suck, but name one boy band who didn't suck.

I haven't got a problem with Justin Timberlake. I don't like his music, but at least he's attempting to take pop to a more r&b/funk kind of place. And as for him trying to be black, the same thing could be said for Eminem or even Elvis. He's a white guy doing black music, big deal. He can dance, he can sing, and if Pharrel Williams respects him, then he can't be all bad. Of course the old gay accusation...he ****ed Britney Spears for gods sake.

Linkalicious
Thank god i finally out lived the boy bands.

I was starting to think they'd never fall out of fashion. Remember alllll the way back when the BSB's did that halloweeny themed video for their comeback.

Jesus, i thought it was never going to end...

SpiderGurl
You guys are just jealous that these boy-band members have girls swooning all over them. Nsync and BSB are making new albums right now, I'm positive, so get ready, POP IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

Darth Revan
I'll ask it again: when was pop ever gone?

Err, hate to burst your bubble, but I highly, highly doubt Nsync is doing another album, what with Justin having been the center of the group and going solo in recent years...

Also, I don't see why I would be jealous of a bunch of 15 year olds who, more often than not, have no musical talent. Believe it or not, there are other guys that also have girls swooning all over them who are also good musicians...

PunisherFan33
if you dont belive me than fine dont but what im saying is true so sick on you

Fearnix
NSYNC are great..... you can use there cd as a coffee coaster and pooper scooper but not at the same time

Df02
i dont dislike JT......in clubs id rather listen to JT than most of the other stuff they play there haha

Fearnix
Justin has a good voice he should use it for better music

SpiderGurl
Actually I liked JT better in NSYNC. Right now he's overdoing the screaching like a monkey thing.

PippinTook
laughing out loud @ Fearnix

I don't like NSYNC. Never have, never will. I just don't like pop....I don't really get it....It's just a bunch of talentless semi-good-looking people who lip sing and who don't even write their own songs. They get other people to write their songs for them...and the lyrics don't even make sense... I've always been into rock...I don't know why. I just like it, you know?

I never got why people called sucky music "gay." Gay is when a man likes people of the same sex. It makes no sense to say music you don't like is gay. That's just the same as saying "Oh, yeah, that music is so lesbian!" confused Strange...

Black Onyx
your friend is suck a fuk

Darth Revan
laughing clapping

Fearnix
PippinTook what the **** are you on about??

PunisherFan33
so what the only reason they have them is bcause of their music(which sux).

Fearnix
they are so shit all they have to do is dance and look pretty

PunisherFan33
they are the most discusting boy band to ever walk this planet(and talentless) they are worse than worse.

Fearnix
a nut has more talent

PunisherFan33
yea laughing out loud

PippinTook
I......don't......know......confused

PunisherFan33
yea what the hell are you all about huh

TrAnCeDuO
such bad grammer...

PunisherFan33
yea he is very bad at spelling.

TrAnCeDuO

grammer and spelling are two different things...

PunisherFan33
what ever

TrAnCeDuO
and whatever is one word...not two...

PunisherFan33
damn you roll eyes (sarcastic)

TrAnCeDuO
sorry i cant help that im a grammer and spelling nazi...

PunisherFan33
yes you can yes yes

TrAnCeDuO
sorry but no....not when theres people like beccaluvsjames around here...

PunisherFan33
yea she has such bad spelling she makes cavemen spell good.

PippinTook
Who are we talking about? confused I'm so lost.

TrAnCeDuO
i apologize...we went off topic because i noticed this thread sucks and has terrible grammer in it...

PippinTook
Try reading what that Mo50cent&JZ posts.....It's quite hilarious, if you ask me stick out tongue Go read the last few pages in the "Stop dissin 50 cent" thread laughing out loud

PunisherFan33
yea we got off track.

TrAnCeDuO
no need for the echo...

PunisherFan33
Damn you Again miffed

PunisherFan33
they probably need to close this thread.so poo on you.

TrAnCeDuO
not my fault that i could barely understand you people and your terrible grammar...

PunisherFan33
yea but its not your fault nobody came through this forum and answered it.

TrAnCeDuO
you mean thread right?

PunisherFan33
yea i dont hink everybody thinks the way i do.

TrAnCeDuO
of course not...otherwise you would be a clone...no two minds are exactly alike...

PunisherFan33
yea thats the way i like it. only some people (DaRk JeStEr) think the same way.

TrAnCeDuO
....yes i know what you mean*wink* *wink*

Amanda 417
FOR ONE HE MUST BE GAY AND FOR TWO THEY SUCK HARD, ONLY JUSTING TIMBERLAKE LOOKS GOOD, BUT THEIR MUSIC SUCKS HARD.

TrAnCeDuO
STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE AND YOUR BREAKING THE LAWS OF TYPING LIEK OMG!!!111

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.