I love the 90's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeptemberRain
Has anyone been watching this show?
I couldnt believe VH1 was already making this show, but i have seen the first few years so far. Its amazing how much stuff i have forgotten about.

Dr. Strangelove
Its pretty cool since I wasnt alive in the 70 and just a baby for the 80 so their are things that I remember from the 90s show. Them bringing up the first Power Rangers brought back so many memories from my childhood. happy

snoopy43
VH1 seems to lack in creativity. It's too soon to do the 90's. Just a complete waste of time. mad And when they DO actually show videos in the overnight hours, it's usually that annoying Alica Keys video. Give it a freakin rest already. sick

moonwalker741
what does alicia keys have anything to do with this...any ways, yeh i love 90s is pretty keewwl, i watched all of them so far, but all i can remember is from like 94-95..

ragesRemorse
the 90's sucked i want to forget they ever existed

BackFire
Nothing happened in the 90's. The only thing that will be remembered is The Simpsons.

Max Power
Anyone see '92. I think that was my favorite but I only saw a couple years. Can't believe 92 is when Jurassic Park came out. Any other favorites?

SeptemberRain
i cant believe i thought the old game graphics were awesome. Compared to today's new systems like xbox, they suck

Woody Woods
they playing all in a row right now, i think , i m on the neet...i watched

90, 91, 93,...earlier this morning.

SeptemberRain
I like the fact that they said Power Rangers was racist. I never noticed it as akid, but the black ranger was a black guy, the green was an Irishman, the Yellow was Chinese..

Sesshomaru
I love that show. Am I the only one here who loved her slap on bracelet? I used to have a D-Generation X slap on bracelet, but I lost it. sad

SlipknoT
It seems like just Yesterday South Park premiered. I cant believe it was way back in 97

Kaleanae
I like the part about the Quatum Leap, I thought I was the only crazy woman that loved that show messed
and I still like it

burly brawler
this show is addicting. maybe because it's the only decade show that i truly remember stuff from. i vaguely remember stuff from the 80s and i don't know squat from the 70s. i was watching the one with senead o' connor (forgot which year) and i was cracking up 'cause hal sparks was singing and emoting with the video... i could not stop laughing...

SnakeEyes
whoa, i never did notices that.
Commie-racist Bastards!

Jason Wyngarde
indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.