No subject.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danimal
Ok this read should just be a bunch of random comments/questions, and a few answers....I'll start.

If you could change ONE thing about the human body, what would it be?

Linkalicious
ummm....i think you aren't quite getting the point of this particular forum...

§pearhead
em...GDF messed

dave123
wings eek!

G.P
This is the Forums dedicated to News & Questions ABOUT THE FORUMS and not about any random subject that crosses your mind.

This belongs either to the GDF or to the OTF

yerssot
I believe it is time Raz changes the size of the letters explaining the forums

Dexx
noooo....that text when you're changing your sig is ridiculous...as made for blind or stupid people stick out tongue (no offense anyone)
hey...who's careful enough and pays attention won't make these mistakes. if not, then..i don't think any big red font will help anyway smile

yerssot
it would be a good idea to use that big red front to say what the forums are about stick out tongue

Dexx
jeez...maybe get that werid talking banner lady to even say something like:
" you should only post forum related problems in the news and questions are"

"no, you shouldn't open ANOTHER thread about signatures and avatars. there plenty to choose from already"

"no, we do no want a new section for the time being."

and ofcourse..

"if you don't know where to post it, choose the otf"

yerssot
my my, lil dexxy-wexxy seems a little on edge here stick out tongue

*pinches cheeks*

Dexx
no..it's just that the talking banner lady gives me the spooks confused stick out tongue

yerssot
yell at her, that makes her shut up...

Clovie
blink whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

agree. big red fonts are needed.

Dexx
no..it's silly....HOWEVER. maybe what we need to do, is to increase the minimum age required for registering! hah! not only that....but find a way to enforce it too stick out tongue

yerssot
send ID cards to me to check?

Dexx
no..homeless people with no id card should technically be allowed to register. as long as they're over a certain age stick out tongue

yerssot
even homeless people have ID cards here

Dexx
oookaaay..romanian homeless people then. we can't discriminate them

Raz
Please use this forum for forum related questions only, including any pc problems which affect you using the forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.