Picture taking problems....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PippinTook
Okay, say you're watching a DVD on the computer, right? What am I supposed to do if I wanna take a picture of a specific part? The only way I can figure out how to do that is to pause it then go to paint and paste it, but when I pause it, it doesn't get the image that I want...And I tried using the "prt scr" button, but it didn't do anything. Anyone know what to do?

silver_tears
Dvds are made so that Print Screen won't work on them erm
I think you need a special viewer to do so, I'm not positive though sad

I tried many times to do print screen during The Ring with no luck ninja

yerssot
view it with PowerDVD, it is made to give ya those screens

Jedi Priestess
well that one costs $ anyone know of a free one that will let you grab screencaps? I'm cheap. messed

PippinTook
I know of one....I forgot what it's called....Let me go find the website and I'll post it in a second....I didn't think of that laughing out loud

yerssot
JP... it can be free too shifty

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

I personally would like a program that'd allow me to rip video from a DVD...that'd help greatly in my music video-making endeavors yes

Jedi Priestess
been several seconds now pip........and yerssot when I went to the site all they had for download for free was a 30 day trial version. You got a link for me?

yerssot
I do not participate in any illegal actions no expression

pm me instead wink

fuct_up_kid
does power dvd cost money? i thought it came with my computer....aaah well, i didnt pay stick out tongue

yerssot
some do yes wink

PippinTook
Sorry. My mom made me turn the computer off before I could find it, then when went on a mini vacation :confusion: Now I'm off to find it laughing out loud

PippinTook
Okay! Go to www.fox-magic.com and on the left of the page, click on Download and download the Mr Captor thing. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.