Skipping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
Skipping class is really easy, i actually did it today, what are some flaws in yours schools security (sp) so you can go out and bumb around?

Paola
I can do it every day.... the whole day wink

SK88728
well if your in college you can, but like if your in high school and your under 18, it's NOT 100% easy

Darth Revan
One time a whole Spanish class at my school cut class because their teacher hadn't taught them all the stuff that was going to be on the test... Most of them with their parent's permission...

HockeyHorror
nah i never skipped. i dont want to cuz i dont think im gonna suceed in anything if i dtich...well maybe have a good time but ill fall back on work.

BackFire
I never ditched in high school, but college is another story.

HockeyHorror
lol

Shoukan
I have done that embarrasment

rusky
roll eyes (sarcastic) I just can't belive you've done that !!! that is so cool !! You are so brave dodging all that security around and all the teahers and jumping thru the bathroom window to get outside wink.

j/k

I do that absolutley every day...big grin

badkittykitty
in high school I would ditch once in awhile..I could walk in the front door and walk right out the back..but college was different when i missed..my anxiety level went through the roof and work was harder to make up..

julibug
The only thing like that I did in high school was when I was in C.O.E. Three of us were supposed to be out working on a project, but we all went driving around in my car.

Now, college was a different story. Much different. Once I discovered that I could skip, it became a bad habit. sad At least with geography. The teacher was so boring! My grade suffered for it, though. (Not to mention I don't know where ANYthing is!) laughing out loud

Corran
We never had a skipping class at my school, I gues with it being an all boys school and girls are generally better at skipping and netball then there was no call for us to have a class about it.

rusky
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

sumunabeech
I hope you do. But you need to pay better attention in English. wink

yerssot
I can skip as much as I want actually

Corran
can you hop and jump too?

yerssot
without falling flat on my face? no, not really no

Corran
go on try, we wont laugh at you.

yerssot
no, you'll laugh WITH me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
That's better than laughing at you.

yerssot
still, ... it hurts sad

Corran
yeeess, so what's your point?

yerssot
that I convienently forgot how to do it

Corran
I think you just never knew, if you did you would show us.

yerssot
nono, I would show OFF wink

Corran
are you chicken?

yerssot
no, than I would have eaten myself by now

Fitch
maybe cow ? maybe cow and chicken ? big grin

rusky
neah..u'd have waited to get some chocolate on u'r self first wink

yerssot
I could sell myself... than I would actually be WORTH something

rusky
laughing out loud but yerss...u ARE worth something...what would KMC be without u ? wink

yerssot
a happy place? *shivers*

Corran
Safer.

rusky
laughing

Baylin
I skip everywhere...

Linkalicious
well at work i work from home on fridays and usually only work for like 3 hours instead of 8. and each day i work for about six instead of 8 ....salary kicks ass compared to hourly...yes

Krabs55
i love skipping

Sir Bob III
i sleep in my classes same thing tho

yerssot
sounds familiar

cermiestar
skip skip skip....la la la

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.