hilary duff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PotterGurl
i love hilary duff !!! her music rocks and she's pretty but i juSt hATE the fact that she lip sings and says that britney spears is her idol and she wants to be just like her........and she was gr8 in lizzie mcguire!

other than that, she's great...i just hope she doesnt turn out to be like britney sad it'll mess up her career! big grin

*MAYBETH*
Ya, I like Hilary Duff..Most people hate her but I don't know why. I never knew she wants to be like Brittany Spears though.. Are you sure thats true?

PippinTook
There's another Hilary thread that everyone's using....Use that one, mate...

BloomBabyGirl
ya and b4 this gets closed i would like to say shes pathetic cant sing cant act and had to be desperate to date aaron carter

punkyhermy
^ agree! totally!
yeah there is another thread!

iluvcandy
Agree agree agree!!!!!!

Britrogue
Originally posted by PotterGurl
i love hilary duff !!! her music rocks and she's pretty but i juSt hATE the fact that she lip sings and says that britney spears is her idol and she wants to be just like her........and she was gr8 in lizzie mcguire!

other than that, she's great...i just hope she doesnt turn out to be like britney sad it'll mess up her career! big grin

She'd be lucky if she did turn out like Britney. It would be a marked improvement.

Cinemaddiction
Click Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.