Have you ever....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

liltiggasmootay
Have you ever been so drunk that you know you're supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can't remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath?drunk

If not, tell some other great drunken story

silver_tears
Actually no, I'm "technically" not legal drinking age, but hey my parents are European, the liquor cabinet is always open laughing out loud
I just don't get so drunk as you described erm

§pearhead
Technically I'm underage as well

I try not to get drunk at all erm not to say I haven't confused

liltiggasmootay
whats all this underage stuff? pfft ive never cared about that! im still underage aswell haha

silver_tears
Well our laws are a little less strict in Canada than the states stick out tongue

liltiggasmootay
That is very true! thats why i love Canada! lol plus I live in a little town and the cops know everyone and will come out and party with us hahaha

§pearhead
I can't stand the US sometimes

silver_tears
laughing out loud Bonuses of small towns, people sell you alcohol there, I once went into a general store by the cottage and a man offered me a beer laughing out loud
This was recently though, and I looked like I was 18 anyways erm

liltiggasmootay
oh yeah i know, its not hard to get booze at all. Like even the parents here start letting there kids drink once they get into highschool when really the legal age is 19. Sometimes i forgot its against the law for me to be drinking. Our parties are so much better to in small towns....every person that comes down from the cities around us agree. its awesome.

silver_tears
Well because everyone is invited cool
Not to mention they go on right into the night, and nobody worries about crime and crap while they're going on laughing out loud

Spitback
yes

pinsleepe
no, but i was so drunk that i wanted to go to some party organised by strangers. with my drunk friend. our sober friend bring as home.

Papaumau
Yeah... that is unless you are a native Canadian Indian I think ?

I have an aunt who lives on Vancouver island and she told us that public drinking is frowned seriously upon in Canada and that if you are seen with a drink in your hand in the open you get arrested.

This was a while ago I must admit !

ChickinMeat
The usual activity for when me and my buddies get drunk is the noble art of bush diving, where you position your self for a run up or for a leap into a random bush or shrubery, then you leap into it with no thought for pain. it is usually a good laugh, but i usually feel bad about it next morning.

those days are behind me now, and i dont get drunk anymore, well, maybe a little. doesnt really interest me anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.