Who remembers 'The Never Ending story'?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Me!

silver_tears
I heard someone sued them for false advertising since it actually ended no expression

Tired Hiker
What was that thing's name? That flying beast that everyone would ride?

Tired Hiker
Was it 'Splort'? huh

VållèjºKîd707
laughing out loud

Woody Woods
i just seen it about a week ago. never really sat down and watched it. but from what i seen, it looked kinda interesting...i bet oneday it will be re-made...looks good, a story never ends without a period, or a sentence

BlackC@t
TH I think it was Valcore, and Silver Tears that's off The Simpsons! laughing

Silver Stardust
I loved that movie when I was a kid yes

Agent Elrond
I never heard of it. sounds familiar

Clovie
neverending story?
mean boys travelling on the back of huge flying adoglike creature?

ME!
i even read the book big grin

Cyclops
It was a good movie. The only thing that angered me about it was at the end when that queen girl was all "What is my name Bastian?" and he opens the window and yells it out...

can anyone understand what he says?

BlackC@t
laughing out loud me and everyone else I know never heard it also! but I think it was 'the child-like empress' because thats what they called her later on.

Smiling_Sadly
I liked that movie...but it was kinda weird, i didnt really get it, cuz i was young... so i guess i need to watch it agian..

RagingSilent
i remember that movieeek!...and i thought it was cr@pbig grin..thumb up

BlackC@t
It would be cool to ride the flying-dragon/dog yes

RagingSilent
yes tha dragon mabob was the only thing good in the moviebig grin eek!..magicalness....one eye....

Neo_Version 7
yeah when he chases the damn bullies in the sidewalk.

Classic.

Cyclops
FALCORE!!!!!!!!! eek!

wuTa
i f*ckin hated that movie so bad!.....its creepy....what kind of kid fantasizes about riding a giant dog?....what a ferreeeaaak

RagingSilent
laughing out loud...

BackFire
I love this movie so much, it's one of my favorites.

RaventheOnly
I try to forget it everytime i think about it messed

BlackC@t
Not cool Wuta no.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.