Which Comic Book Movie Do You Want Made Next?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
While we are familar with the comic book movies already being made which one do you want made next perhaps Silver Surfer, Captain America, or Justice League.

angrygoatboy
The Darkness...just because Jackie Estacado is hardcore

vu_Quang
Hulk 2. i want to see some more savage hulk with savage baddies

Magee
God damit i would so love to see an Avengers or JLA movie it would be great. Though i think it would be better to make movies for the main characters of the gruops first like umm, Avengers - captain america, Thor and Iron Man, maybe we could see other people in different movies, quicksilver and scarlet witch in xmen? hawkeye in an iron man movie?
I think if u gave the characters there own movie or parts in movies first, there would be a good chance for an Avengers movie coz people wouldnt be like uhhh blink and they may know who's who.

Anyway lol other movies i'd like to see r Silver Surfer, Thor, Thanos would be excellent, iron man, captain america.... thats about it realy others i would like to see r getting made, fantastic 4, xmen3, hulk2 big grin

TheFilmProphet
Actually Iron Man already has a script made and there has been talk of a Silver Surfer script also being made. Ghost Rider is currently location scouting and Nicholas Cage will be playing Ghost Rider himself. Unfortunately no news on any Avenger, Captain America, Justice League, or Thor movie has come up yet but an animated film based on the Avengers feuturing Hulk, Iron Man etc. later this year.

Arachnoidfreak
Bah! Nicolas Cage is only second best. I saw somewhere where they recommended David Boreanez. He'd make a great Johnny Blaze.

ska57
Silver Surfer would be the BEST!

ScarletSpider
I think there were rumblings about a Dr. Strange movie, I think that, if done propery, would be good. Also Namor, as long as they cast someone besides the Rock. It's hard to smell what's cookin' whilst underwater.

Mane
how about Jackie Chan as Namor??? yeah, i know i suck...

wallywest13
Defintley The Flash for me he has been my favorite for four years. and ever since i saw Spiderman i have wanted a Flash movie. i have a actor choices Michael Rosenbaum because he does the voice in The Justice League cartoons and he also looks alot like him when he has hair.

moshtitan
a Darkness movie would so own all.

Paola
before opening a new thread MAKE SURE THERE ISN'T ALREADY ONE ABOUT IT!
USE the "SEARCH" button, please....
use this link to discuss on this topic: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t302001.html

CLOSING.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.