The Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
Rumors have been going around about the Sentinels possibly being in X-Men 3 but how would they look if they did?

moonwalker741
they would have looked like this....

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/Sentinels.jpg

^ that is sentinel concept art for x2, but never included them in the script,
i also heard too, that the sentinel werent gonna be gigantic like in the comics or the cartoon, they would be human sized, or a little bit bigger like, what? 10 feet...

Jury
it didn't show up no ... use Image Attachment instead of tags

moonwalker741
http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/Sentinels.jpg

Jury
no but the page says:

moonwalker741
for real? o well...here, i attached it

Jury
eek! skeletons!!! no doesn't look good... sad

Magee
Thats not skeletons wink metal.

Thats like the sentinals in the ulimate xmen comics, their red but they r only small.

Jury
i know it's metal ... but it looks like skeletons erm

chrissyg
not really i find it looks like metal

TheFilmProphet
We need some fifty foot Sentinels in X3!!

Shadow_King
that is big.

TheFilmProphet
How about fifty foot Sentinels with machine guns and missiles evil face

Shadow_King
i just liked the sentinels from the 90's

TheFilmProphet
Those are and will always be the best ever! big grin

chrissyg
well i was born in the early 90's so i wouldn't know

TheFilmProphet
Well to shortly recap for you they had the best design, dialog, and accessories and above all they were like 80 feet tall. It just made it magical when you saw them on the small screen in the X-Men 90's cartoon. By the way chrissy me and you seem to be putting all these comic book threads in some pretty big numbers. cool

chrissyg
yup

chrissyg
i don't get it i havent even been a member for a week and im a senior member

TheFilmProphet
How about cyclops blasting the head off of a Sentinel and Collosus crushing another to pieces. Also if you visit the Batman, Spider-Man, or Comic Book Movies forums you'll see why I'm the savior to the comic book message boards. cool

chrissyg
wat do u mean savior?

TheFilmProphet
I was being sarcastic

chrissyg
o ok

TheFilmProphet
I think the Sentinels should join up with the villains in X3 just to see how the X-Men would handle it. Is there any higher ranking or whatever than Senior Member in these message boards?

chrissyg
the sentionals could team up with the BOEM becuz megneto can control them

Shadow_King
i think it would be hard to put in the sentinels in the story plot.

chrissyg
yes it would be

Shadow_King
but they could put the x-men in the 4th movie.

Shadow_King
i mean they could put the sentinels in the 4th one.

chrissyg
ya that would be a better idea i wonder wat the fourth 1s plot well be i thought the fourth one might have FOH

Shadow_King
nah. i think the 4th x-men movie should be about the mutant empire.

TheFilmProphet
I think the fourth should be an all out hunt for every mutant in the world.

The Force
*points*

that would be a friggin awesome movie yes

chrissyg
who would the villains be if thats wat X4 is?

Shadow_King
it would be humanity as villians.

ÞÁØlå
they will be doomed....

Shadow_King
sorry i was wrong the humanity would not be the villians. the villian would be master mold and maybe the 4th X movie could be about when magneto kidnapped senator kelly in the x-men TAS episodes and the sentinels were involved. i think that was the epi were there were like 10000000 sentinels.

TheFilmProphet
Maybe they can turn all the other mutants against the X-Men in the fourth like they did in the cartoons when that guy tried to kill Magneto and made eveyone believe it was the X-Men and then they can have The Sentinels involved too plus the humans with those Clubs they always had it would be an all out war!! evil face

Shadow_King
do you mean when fabian cortez thought he killed magneto when he launched mag's quarters from asteroid m to earth. And FAbian Cortez blamed Gambit for killing mags.

TheFilmProphet
Actually Xavier, Beast, and Gambit were blamed but Beast and Xavier escaped but Gambit didn't remember. Anyway I just want to see Master Mold in the 4th movie evil face

Shadow_King
oh ya.

TheFilmProphet
Juggernaut is still a pretty big challenge to the X-Men though. confused

Shadow_King
this is the wrong thread film

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I knwo I was responding to a different thread and somehow got it here my mistake embarrasment

TheFilmProphet
How do you think The Sentinels should look if they make it to X3 or X4?

Flavio
i'm gonna post this again...wouldnt you ppl love seeing this in X3?

Jason Wyngarde
yeah that would look sweet.

TheFilmProphet
HELL YEAH surprise

Cannonball
I reckon they should have them about 10 foot tall. If Stryker hadn't died they could have made it that he created them. Wait they still could. Maybe they could have been in developement when he died.

TheFilmProphet
I think someone should make the Sentinels like Creed or someone from the 90's toons

kamakazieking
Lets face it, we all love the wonderful 90's cartoon version of x-men. The film industry just won't accept that simple fact. There is just no way anyone will make a movie based on the greatest version of x-men of all time. This has been the story since the superman movies started to be made. The writers of the movies want to have a sense of accomplishment by making their own story behind the characters. The Hulk sucked compaired to the cartoon, Spiderman (though pretty good) sucked compaired to the 90's cartoon. Lets just face it, it will never happen. I am simply content watching tapes of my favorite x-men. big grin

vaya_the_elf
You do have a point. They could never make them as good as the cartoons were. sad

Noah
i think that at the end of x3 a sentinel will come, after the phoenix has been put to rest, and then a sentinel shows up the x-men are like "omg" then it ends, and saves the battle for x4

TheFilmProphet
An unfortunate fact. sad

Maybe......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.