Are they always going to be the Harry Potter Characters in the Future???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

auror_chk
LOL...

do you think Dan, Emma and Rupert are just gonna stay as KID STARS????

like could you see them acting in other films and not call them Harry, Hermione or Ron LOL....

orlandoOYEA
I dont know, i mean emma and rupert could probably get different roles. But i dont think it would be as easy for Dan because he will stick out so much for being Harry Potter.

Heh

angelsflame265
/\ yeah, some how I think that its going to end up being like the guy who played luke skywalker. Nobodys gonna cast him because you'll see him and think "hey, its harry potter!!!"

auror_chk
yea i totally agree with you angelsflame...its gonna be hard watching Dan in like 10yrs time playing a character in a romantic role or playing the bad guy lol....i think ron might too...he might still have his same facial expressions lol

Lady_Eowyn3
Ya, I think Dan'll be the next Mark Hamill, no one'll cast him b/c it's HARRY, that's what he'll always be, but Rupert could be the next Harrison Ford, he went on and did lots of stuff, and became really famous, I love Indiana Jones. i'm not to sure about Emma tho, I don't like her acting very much, i think she's more like herself than Hermione but you never know, I might be wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.