Wolverine In His Own Movie Plus The Other X-Cast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
After X is released a Wolverine movie will be made and there is also talks that Nightcrawler and Storm might get their own movies eventually. Which characters would you like to see get their own movies?

chrissyg
nightcrawler isn't suppose to get his own movie i only read that wolverine and storm were going to i wonder who they well fight in the movies tho

TheFilmProphet
Halle Berry has not signed for the third film so I don't think that there will be a Storm film and Wolverine might be a prequel and if it is it will mainly be about Weapon X and his claws so far Nightcrawler seems more likely to get his own film after Wolvie.

ontplof
Maybe Phoenix can get her own film, 'cause the whole phoenix story is just soooooooooo big eek!

TheFilmProphet
I think Gambit would have alot of history to go through so he would definetly be a good character to get his own movie.

ÞÁØlå
Psylocke yes
but first I want her own comic series yes

Shadow_King
Shadow king and Apocalypse

§pearhead
I'd want to see Magneto: The Early Years smile

Jury
And also a sequel...

Magneto: Thereafter

big grin

Magee
Omg Wolverine doesnt deserve his own movie, he's already taken up the first 2 xmen movies as the main character with his gayness. i dont think it would be rite to give him is own movie after that, just sucks.
He'l probably fill the other xmen movies up aswell, much more interestring xmen they centre the story around roll eyes (sarcastic)

§words point
woliverine the most straight and cooles hero in the x-men

TheFilmProphet
I think Xavier deserves his own movie after X3. wheelchair

Jason Wyngarde
give wolvie his own movie so he doesnt screw up the x men ones

TheFilmProphet
It would be great to see the Weapon X program introduced.

beregond
The first 2 movies were too Wolverinish, which hopefully the next ones won't be. But "Wolverine" could be an OK movie. They already have Wolverine games.

Shadow_King
yea i would like to see a movie about wolverine's past.

TheFilmProphet
I want to see the crazy and animalistic Wolverine we knew and loved from the comics and 90's cartoons. big grin

ANGELIQUE
SO WOLVIE IS GOING TO STAR IN HIS OWN MOVIE
WHO WILL PLAY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheFilmProphet
I'm sorry but there will no longer be any X-Men movies or Wolverine movies because the director Bryan Singer has left the X-Men 3 film to do Superman.

Cannonball
He will still do X3. The release date will probably just be pushed further back is all. And if they can't get Singer to do it, they could get Mark Steven Johnson to direct it. He's familiar with comic book movies as he directed Daredevil, which I thought was quite good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.