Thor + Hulk + Thing .V. Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lukester
Who would win if Thor and Hulk and Thing teamed up to fight Superman and co.?

I think the Marvel team would win.

ScarletSpider
Probably. In JLA/Avengers, Superman punched Thor out, and a bunch of Avengers heavy lifters gang-banged Superman and beat the crap out of him.

SUPERMANDAMAN
well yea if he gets tripled of course he is goin to loose.

Manowar
dude Thor alone could beat Superman (yeah even though he didnt--terrible writing)

espacially if it was Odinforce Thor

Alpha Centauri
He can and would lose one on one (in general).

But to create this thread is dumb. We already had a Hulk Vs Superman one in which the majority thought Hulk would win. Against Hulk, Thing AND Thor Superman would be dead.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
Majorite???? more like u since u seem to be the most biased person on superman.

Manowar
this is a gay thread

Alpha Centauri
"Majorite????"

No. Majority. But yes it was the majority.

-AC

Manowar
yep

SUPERMANDAMAN
No it wasnt we ended it that superman flies him into space and beats his ass out there since he wouldnt be able to move just float around how he could fly him to venus and beat his him down there since hulk still will need to breath to get oxygen to his mucles and wont be able to so he will tire out alot faster than superman who will be closer to the sun or we could just go all out and throw the hulk into the sun either way in a all out fight superman would win and dont say that he aint fast enough since he is moving at 164000 miles a second.

Alpha Centauri
Your boy lost, deal with it and shut up your worthless speck of human trash.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
oooo now you're resorting to name calling. Mature.

Superman would get his ass handed to him, but wtf, it's 3 on 1.

SUPERMANDAMAN
How would he lose if he knocked hulk up into space hulk would be screwed he would have to breath sometime its biased people like u who seem to alway ruin the threads.

Manowar
no actually Hulk would grow bigger and bigger and than explode because of the lack of gravitational forces because gravity is the only thing that keeps our body from falling apart or just plain bursting

SUPERMANDAMAN
either way all im stating is that all superman has to do is get him into space and its over.

Manowar
and same thing with the Thing, but if Superman killed the Thing AND Hulk, he would have an enraged Thor to deal with, which wouldnt be very pretty

Alpha Centauri
Everyone has proved that to be BS though. So shut up and quit whining.

You call me biased, look at your name. Nuff said. If you wanna talk Space, as Vic said, Superman couldn't fly in space coz it requires momentum. So if Hulk can't jump, Superman can't fly. End of story. Go away and stop ruining every thread involving Hulk or Superman.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
how come superman cant fly ???? like i have said the force field around him grants him the ability of fligt and he flew in space when he raced the flash so how bout u quite being biased and face it that hulk would lose.

Alpha Centauri
"how come superman cant fly ???? like i have said the force field around him grants him the ability of fligt and he flew in space when he raced the flash so how bout u quite being biased and face it that hulk would lose."

I never said he couldn't fly in space, I said if your argument is that Hulk couldn't jump coz he has nothing to jump off, THEN Superman couldn't fly as Jumping and Flying require momentum. So Superman leaving Hulk in space wouldn't matter. He could hold his breath and get back to Earth, like he has done before.

You think Superman would win. Everybody else save for Manjaro thinks he wouldn't. So yeah.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
if hulk some how magically starts falling back to earth superman could just punch him furthur back into space or just fly him 164000 miles out since he can travel that far in a sec so there would be noway for hulk to get back.

Alpha Centauri
You say magically, it's not magic. It's just the fact that realism has it's place in comics but not when it ruins the fantasy. Hence why science doesn't really apply.

Superman couldn't FLY Hulk anywhere and to think he would is stupid. We're not talking about Lex Luthor here, we're talking about The Hulk.

You think Supes would win. I know he'd lose. I've accepted what you think wrong or not. So drop it.

-AC

Manowar
Happy Dance

SUPERMANDAMAN
why couldnt he fly the the hulk anywhere 164000 miles a second thats how far he could fly him in a second and the hulk only weighs 1040 pounds and superman can lift 40000 tons so it wouldnt be that far face it if he flies the hulk 164000 miles from the earth the hulk will be stuckout there and too far to get back to the earth before he runs out of breath

Alpha Centauri
"why couldnt he fly the the hulk anywhere 164000 miles a second thats how far he could fly him in a second and the hulk only weighs 1040 pounds and superman can lift 40000 tons so it wouldnt be that far face it if he flies the hulk 164000 miles from the earth the hulk will be stuckout there and too far to get back to the earth before he runs out of breath"

Does anyone else besides me read this and see "Oh Superman I love your red panties?"

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
Superman vs Hulk: Superman
Superman vs Thing: Superman
Superman vs Thor: Superman(not by much)

Superman vs Thor & Thing & Hulk: Rape.

Winner: The Threesome

Alpha Centauri
"Superman vs Hulk: Superman
Superman vs Thing: Superman
Superman vs Thor: Superman(not by much)"

And the winner of funniest fanboy post goes to?

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
It's more like:

Superman vs Hulk: after a long battle, eventually Hulk
Superman vs Thing: Superman. tough, but nowhere near as tough as Hulk.
Superman vs Thor: Thor wins, due to magic abilities.

LeAtHerRFace
Hulk beating Supes? No...
Thor may have a better chance than Hulk, but he still wouldnt win.

Arachnoidfreak
Remember Doomsday? the Hulk vs Superman battle would give you a serious case of deja vu.

Superman gets his ass handed to him by Shazam on a regular basis, Thor would hand him his ass.

LeAtHerRFace
True, but Doomsday would own The Hulk.

Again True, that Shazam has beaten supes alot. But, in the MarvelvsDC comic. Thor still had a very hard time with Shazam.(Bad writers)
It would be a kick@$$ fight, but I think out of 5 fights, Supes would take 3 of them.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly. People just don't get it. Not to mention Leatherface hates the Hulk anyway.

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud I dont hate the hulk. I respect him as a great marvel character, one of the strongest, and an icon to many ppl.

Arachnoidfreak
Well, I love Superman as much as the next guy, but against all three, he doesnt stand much of a chance. Superman Blue has a better chance, but still wouldn't get it done. Superman Prime is the only incarnation I can see taking these 3.

LeAtHerRFace
Yes I agree with u man.

But I still think that even Supes at his Prime could take all three.

FeceMan
Superman Blue?

Sometimes you remind me of myself, AC...

Just wondering--how much would Thing contribute to that fight?

moshtitan
Thor could take Supes no problem. i think that damn JLA/Avengers crossover was crap. Supes is vulnerable to magic, Which Thor has plenty of.

FeceMan
Well, I think Superman would win because he can fly and the Hulk is a big, green monster that Bruce Banner can change into.

(Look at me! I'm Asian Hulk with grammatical correctness!)

Arachnoidfreak
SUperman Blue's powers are radically different from Superman's. There's also Superman Red, with the same powers as Blue.
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/comics.php?topic=comics-new_supes

FeceMan
What about Silver Superman? Wah!

Arachnoidfreak
uhh...????

FeceMan
Galactus transformed Superman into Silver Superman. Read my post about a really crappy crossover.

Arachnoidfreak
oohhh, like a Silver Surfer/Superman mix? Eh, I don't count those kind of crossovers anyway.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Superman cant beat them all by him self its imposible but one on one i have seen superman beat the hulk 3 times and thor once and i dont even think he would bother with thing and in the avengers cross over and im sure that thor could have beat superman if he would of known his weekness was magic but he never actually used any on him but then again superman never uses his speed so i guess its even and towards the hulk being able to beat superman cause doomsday did that makes no since hulk is not kryptonian like doomsday so he is not as strong as doomsday nor as fast because like i have said a million times hulk might have lifted a mountain but superman moved a planet out of its orbit and as in all their comic battles superman just knocked out the hulk before he had a chance to surpase supermans strength seein as how hulk starts being able to lift a 100 tons and superman can lift 40000 tons easy so im pretty sure he would be able to beat hulk seein as how abomination gives the hulk a hard time and he is a far less superior fighter compared to superman

Arachnoidfreak
Whatever Doomsday's strength is, Hulk can reach it. How? Hulk's strength is limitless. He was made that way. Hulk has taken fighter jets out of the sky(they fly at a minimum speed of 300mph), so I think he is fast enough.

moshtitan
Your non-puncuating style pisses people off. You argue points that are invalid. Superman is vulnerable to magic. Thors magical. Theres three really strong opponents for Superman to fight. Hulk can become stronger than Superman. Things a better fighter. Thors a God. Superman will lose.

SUPERMANDAMAN
doomsday stregth also grows depending on how tough his opponent is because even super man said when he was fighting him that doomsday was getting stronger and doomsday starts off as strong as superman not a 100 tons and doomsday is kryptonian so he should be able to move as fast as superman 164000 miles a second so i think thats faster than a fighter jet not to mention doomsday is more durable than the hulk.

SUPERMANDAMAN
I know superman would lose to all of them if they all 3 ganged up on him but im saying that superman can beat all on them if it was one on one with him just like he has already done in the comics.

Arachnoidfreak
Ok, just because Doomsday is Kryptonian does not mean he can fly at 164000 miles a second. Where in a comic book has he done this? Doomsday's power is not that "he gets stronger" Doomsday is at one level, and stays that way until he dies, coming back possibly stronger.

Doomsday may be more durable to a certain point, but Hulk heals faster than just about any other character. After Hulk's durability hits it's peak, Hulk will start healing himself.

moshtitan
he and hulk tied. twice.

SUPERMANDAMAN
have u read hunter prey or the death of superman first off during the middle of the fight doomsday has the ability to change to overcome a stronger opponent thats why when he first showed up superman was wearin him out but then as superman stated "and i crazy or is this thing getting stronger" and also in hunter prey doomsday leg get a huge cut in it and it heals right after the sword leaves it.

SUPERMANDAMAN
and he must be pretty fast if he can keep up with superman.Superman even stated that he was as fast as him.

Alpha Centauri
"but one on one i have seen superman beat the hulk 3 times "

One was fan voting. Name the other two please.

"doomsday stregth also grows depending on how tough his opponent is"

You sure this is true? You sure it's not BS? Even so, lots of people don't use their full power. Hulk however, has not "full" power. He has LIMITLESS strength. Meaning no end to how strong he can become. Superman doesn't have that, he has limits. So does Doomsday.

"doomsday is kryptonian so he should be able to move as fast as superman 164000 miles a second"

Should? What's should? Let's go by what they CAN do shall we? Rather than what you want them to be able to do.

Where was Superman's 16,4000mps speed when Doomsday beat him half to death? Yeah....that's what I thought. "Oh but they wouldn't let him use it." You know why? Coz they know he doesn't deserve that power, it's cheap.

Also, you quote that speed like he will reach that all the time. Just because he's capable of it doesn't mean that's the speed he travels. Surfer can time travel with his speed. He's so fast that he can go back in time. He only uses it very very rarely if at all. So for me to quote it like it's a prolific battle advantage, would be pointless. Alot like your debates.

All you ever say is "He can lift 40000 tons", "He can fly at "164000 miles per second", "He is has an invisible aura making him invulnerable", "He has a red thong that gives him a wedgie thus increasing his anger."

Man you talk bullshit. I look at all your posts and you say the same thing over and over again.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
because its true and they are all advantages ur just to far stuck up hulk ass to realize it and has hulk ever beatin superman in the comics??? no u know why because even marvel realizes that superman is out of hulk league

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk6b.jpg

i mean look at that does it look like hulk would have a problem with the hulk

Shadow_King
anyone can beat superman they just need kryptonite

Arachnoidfreak
that picture you showed is from the FAN VOTED comic. It proves nothing. There is a crossover where Hulk just wails on Superman, I have to find it though.

SUPERMANDAMAN
how was it a fan voted comic do u even know what comic that is?Please show me a comic where the hulk has knocked out superman because the closest thing i have seen to that was when they were fighting ans superman said that one almost knocked the breath out of me.

FeceMan
What the hell, LEARN TO USE THE EDIT BUTTON!

moshtitan
lets not turn this into another Hulk vs. Superman thread.....the fight has two other opponents that we need to consider.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Well its kinda dumb to put him up against all 3 of them but im just stating that he could beat each of them 1 on 1 and has done it cept for the thing which wouldnt even be a fight.

moshtitan
hes only beaten hulk in a fan voted comic, but this will probally spark a fight between you and Alpha.thats why i said back too topic, and if the discussions done, lets close this thread.

FeceMan
AC, you're my favorite person today.

Gee, and all the other random vs. posts AREN'T dumb? And guess what? He's NOT fighting them one-on-one, he's fighting ALL THREE, so the point is moot.

Moot. Hehe, funny word.

moshtitan
i like that word too.

who?-kid
I think we can leave Thing at home when fighting Superman. He's nowhere as strong, fast or durable as Superman, and I don't think he would play a large role in this fight.

It depends on Thor and Hulk. Superman can take Hulk (whose strength I never considered limitless, that's bullshit, only without known limits).

But I think that fighting Hulk AND Thor at the same time is too much for our friend Kal-El.

Thor and Hulk (and yes yes, Thing also, sigh) take this one, but it's hardly a fair fight.

Alpha Centauri
"It depends on Thor and Hulk. Superman can take Hulk (whose strength I never considered limitless, that's bullshit, only without known limits)."

I just don't get this. Why, when he has unlimited strength, does everyone just claim it's bullshit coz they don't like it? Yes, he has unlimited strength. Deal with it. It's how he was created, to have no limits to his strength. The angrier he get the stronger he gets and I or anyone else can always combat the old, faulted "He can only get so angry" arguement with, "Yeah but he could get a bit angrier". Like numbers, you could say numbers are without known limits and try to tell me that there is no number beyonf kajillion billion zillion miliion. I could just say "add 1". It's the concept of Hulk's intended infinate rage that gives him unlimited strength.)

Whether anyone likes it or not, yes he does have limitless strength. Sorry that it bothers you so bad.

-AC

who?-kid

Victor Von Doom
The concept of nothing being limitless is hardly valid against a comic book character who is 7ft and 1040 lbs. We're hardly dealing with Jane Austen and the realists of literature here.

Alpha Centauri

FeceMan
The thing is, he wouldn't get THAT angry because he would have beat the crap out of his opponent already. Then he would be happy.

who?-kid
Nobody can tell for sure if space is truly limitless. Einstein couldn't, Hubble couldn't and Hawking can't. And infinity is of course, in a way, limitless, but infinity is just an (empty) theoretical concept, nothing more. Hulks strength is not.

If his strength AND his anger are really limitless, he should be invincible. And he's not.

Asian Hulk
Okay?

Victor Von Doom
Not really, that presupposes that strength is the definitive factor in a victory.

who?-kid
Well, in most (granted, not all, but certainly most) of the Hulk fights, strength actually IS the deciding factor. What else would be the deciding factor ? His ability to prepare his fights, or his ability to "brain an opponent to death" ? Or maybe his magical skills ? Or his weapons ? Or his telepathic abilities ?

Lol smile

Victor Von Doom
I take it the satisfied 'lol' is where you think you have deconstructed my argument.

You said that: If his strength AND his anger are really limitless, he should be invincible.

If this were true, then strength is not HULK's key factor, it's THE key factor overall.

That is clearly not true.

Lol.

who?-kid

Victor Von Doom
Well, it does make sense now you have phrased it correctly, because invincible doesn't only include fist fights.

Yes, you are correct now.

Although having limitless strength doesn't mean one canot be harmed, so maybe you aren't.

who?-kid
Who knows ? big grin

Victor Von Doom
Is that a covert intertextual reference?

Because that would be sneaky indeed.

who?-kid
Again : who knows ? big grin

Just kidding...

ragesRemorse
I believe Superman can take Hulk, but would be the most demanding match for superman ever.(including darkseid) However, Thor,Hulk, and the thing, well it sounds to me that whoever made this thread doesnt like superman and is determined to see him fail miserably.

FeceMan
I would take Superman over the Hulk any day, but since Hulk has already beaten Superman (and we've all grown tired of the "flying into space" thing) Hulk can have this fight.

Arachnoidfreak
Strength has nothing to do with invulnerability. Ever see World's Strongest Man competition? They do all kinds of wierd shit, like tossing anvils into 3 story buildings. They are the strongest people on the planet. Doesn't mean I can't shoot one in the face and kill him. Being strong doesn't make anyone invincible.

who?-kid
There's a difference between invincibility and invulnerability. I'm only talking about simple fist fights between Hulk and let's say Abomination, Juggernaut, Gladiator...

I never said he was invulnerable or that he could become 100 % invulnerable, I only mentioned that, if Hulk truly is limitless strong, he never should lose a fight against the guys I just mentioned.

manjaro
personally I dont think we should re visit any possibles involving Superman And Hulk. for we know what happened the last time. everyone basically cracked open the HATER-ADE and poured all over Superman's head.

Do i Think Hulk is as strong as Supes?-hell no!

Is Hulk capable of matching Supes Str level?--yes, but the match wouldnt last long enuff for him to get that mad.

Are PPl gonna get off on a BS rant that the reason Supes shoudnt couple superspeed w/Str is becuase it would make for less intersting comics?--probably.

When it comes to Str. comparisons are PPl gonna bring up that hulk lifted a mountain thing, even though it wasnt a part of mainstream continuity and Supes have consistenly lifted heavy sh*t in his comics?--more than likely.

what about the possible w/him against hulk,thor,and thing?--3 on 1 is always murder.

But are they even gonna acknowledge that superman would still put up a good fight?--no, they probably will just break out some more HATER-ADE

moshtitan
"When i feel like someones got it too easy or things might be goint their way, i just pull out the HATER-ADE." laughing

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha.

*Cracks open a can of "I'm about to smash on your argument points and make you look silly"*

Do I Think Hulk is as strong as Supes?-hell no. <--------This is your opinion. I think he is because he is.

Is Hulk capable of matching Supes Str level?--yes, but the match wouldnt last long enuff for him to get that mad.<------Read Hulk #54 and see how long it takes for Hulk to go from monster to whoop machine in about a minute. Then come back with some actual knowledge of The Hulk's strength.

Are PPl gonna get off on a BS rant that the reason Supes shoudnt couple superspeed w/Str is becuase it would make for less intersting comics?--probably.<------Well let's look at the fact that it's not just us saying it. Let's look at the FACT that he doesn't ever use super speed in battles. Yeah, shhhh.

When it comes to Str. comparisons are PPl gonna bring up that hulk lifted a mountain thing, even though it wasnt a part of mainstream continuity and Supes have consistenly lifted heavy sh*t in his comics?--more than likely.<------A) It was in Secret Wars, not an ongoing. This doesn't remove it from continuity. B) It's one of the most known and impressive feats of raw strength in Marvel history so why wouldn't we mention it? Also, I have continually presented other evidence for Hulk's strength yet you seem to be using one of the most impressive as ammo, or trying to, so that it gets overruled. Someone needs to stop being so contradictory and yes I mean you.

what about the possible w/him against hulk,thor,and thing?--3 on 1 is always murder. <-----Funny how every Supes fan has only mentioned the numbers and not the fact that two of these would beat Superman anyway. Yes, yes they would.

But are they even gonna acknowledge that superman would still put up a good fight?--no, they probably will just break out some more HATER-ADE.<-------If you have read my posts you'd know that I have said many times that I like Superman, I just can't stand his fan club. I'm saying he'd lose coz he would. I'm not saying he'd lose coz I don't like him. Which is why some of these people vote against Hulk, coz they don't like him. Also, if you wanna talk about sipping haterade against these characters then you would be the one sucking off the drink dispenser because you and countleess others are the ones dismissing feats displayed by The Hulk AND the fact that Hulk's CREATORS, not fans, CREATORS...created him for the purpose of him being, physically, the strongest Earth mutant there is. So before you get on the hating tip and start bringing in excuses that have nothing to do with the comics, I suggest you take a look at the Superman fans posts here. The one's who claimed he would only lose due to writing, due to weakness or due to something else. Who have the most fact based, unbiased posts in this whole Hulk/Superman debate? Hulk fans. People call me a fanboy when I'm stating the facts and the Superman fan club consists of Supermandaman who is so far up Superman that he's starting to become red and blue and Leatherface who said in other thread that he just straight up hates The Hulk for no reason. Come back when you can scratch the surface.

*Pours your so called hater-ade over you and sips on some "I just smashed on your debate-orade"*

-AC

manjaro
ok buster 1st off hulk is not a mutant. 2ndly why am i not surprised that it would be you hating on superman.......once again! thats besides the point. i have absolutley no aversions to hulk, none what-so-ever, only when its agianst superman. b-cuz logic is logic. anyway thats the main reason i said we shouldnt revisit this debate cuz its gonna lead to nowhere fast. i beleive what i believe and you the same.

and i find it very intriguing that my post wasnt directed at anyone in particular yet you had to respond with such venom. the very same person who always refuses to give supes is props, regardless of who he is going up against. then you have the gall to imply that I'm being a biased fanboy?.......FOR SHAME SIR! FOR SHAME

manjaro
BTW......Debat-orade? what kind of lame ass snipe is that?

moshtitan
HAHAHAH! his little metaphor bit him in the ass.

Alpha Centauri
"ok buster 1st off hulk is not a mutant. 2ndly why am i not surprised that it would be you hating on superman.......once again! thats besides the point. i have absolutley no aversions to hulk, none what-so-ever, only when its agianst superman. b-cuz logic is logic. anyway thats the main reason i said we shouldnt revisit this debate cuz its gonna lead to nowhere fast. i beleive what i believe and you the same.

and i find it very intriguing that my post wasnt directed at anyone in particular yet you had to respond with such venom. the very same person who always refuses to give supes is props, regardless of who he is going up against. then you have the gall to imply that I'm being a biased fanboy?.......FOR SHAME SIR! FOR SHAME"

Firstly, yes Hulk is a mutant. He wasn't born one but he has been mutated by gamma radiation.

Secondly, why do you continually use the pathetic argument of hating? Every single forum I've been on people use hating if they can't take what's being said. I've said MULTIPLE times and in my last post that I LIKE Superman. Is that beyond your comprehension or literacy?

"i have absolutley no aversions to hulk, none what-so-ever, only when its agianst superman. b-cuz logic is logic. anyway thats the main reason i said we shouldnt revisit this debate cuz its gonna lead to nowhere fast. i beleive what i believe and you the same."

So.....unless Hulk is against someone you like alot, you have no aversions to him. Right, totally makes sense. Also, logic is logic but what place does logical info have in a world where people can fly and do other impossible things? None, or certainly not in this debate. I believe what I believe but the reason I come to believe things is because they are true. I don't believe Bush is a great president because you want him to be. I believe he's shit because he is. I believe Hulk would win because given the history, abilities and style of both combatants Hulk has proven superior in my eyes and many other dwellers of this forum believe the same. I can't speak for Superman haters coz I'm not one and if that will continually be your argument then go for it and prove me right.

As for my little jibe, "Debate-orade", I notice you dedicated a whole post to it. Why? Who's sipping Haterade now? Yeah exactly. Someone just got played like an arcade machine.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Yes, he is.

Alpha Centauri
Some people type without thinking.

Some=Most.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
I just dont see how people can argue that the hulk can beat superman when the hulk has been knocked out by Abomination who can only lift like a 100 tons and superman is faster and liftes way more than that.

Alpha Centauri
"I just dont see how people can argue that the hulk can beat superman when the hulk has been knocked out by Abomination who can only lift like a 100 tons and superman is faster and liftes way more than that."

Hulk has beaten Abomination, convincingly, twice. Almost killed him the second time.

And you don't see it because you're a Superman lover and have low comic knowledge. That isn't name calling because it's a fact. You just post the same thing everytime.

Hence why my former post about Hulk fans Vs Superman fans is proven now.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
Well actually if u read the hulk u would of know that abomination has knocked the hulk out in Tales to astonish #90 and the incredible hulk # 171 so go read those and get back to me. and hey dude u dont have to pms evey time someone goes against u.

SUPERMANDAMAN
and actually the hulk had beatin abomination 3 times.

moshtitan
ha ha...."Midol-for bloating, headaches, cramps and every time somebody goes against you."

Alpha Centauri
"Well actually if u read the hulk u would of know that abomination has knocked the hulk out in Tales to astonish #90 and the incredible hulk # 171 so go read those and get back to me. and hey dude u dont have to pms evey time someone goes against u"

Where did I say Abomination hasn't knocked him out? Yeah. Quiet then.

A near death defeat and other defeats, to me, says alot more than being knocked out. Not to mention that Abomination at his strongest could probably match Superman's strength or get very near it.

Abomination can lift way WAY more than 100 tons my friend. I suggest you stop using Marvel Directory and trump cards.

"hey dude u dont have to pms evey time someone goes against u."

Strange this, coming from someone who created a thread to verbally abuse me when I whooped him in another thread.

I know my shit. Don't hate on me coz you don't.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
First off i said that Abomination has beatin the hulk i didnt say almost kill him if u get knocked out thats a lose and for u too say that abomination could beat superman is so much bs that just proves that u are being biased against superman because whether u like it or not abomination comes nowhere near supermans strength levels or amount of durability.

moshtitan
Supes would own Abomination.

SUPERMANDAMAN
All im tryin to argue is that superman can kncok out hulk before he has a chance to reach his stregth levels seeing as how abomination who is nowhere as strong or fast as superman managed to do it

Alpha Centauri
"First off i said that Abomination has beatin the hulk i didnt say almost kill him if u get knocked out thats a lose and for u too say that abomination could beat superman is so much bs that just proves that u are being biased against superman because whether u like it or not abomination comes nowhere near supermans strength levels or amount of durability."

Hahaha. Amazing post. Allow me to dissect:

I said Hulk almost killed Abomination and defeated him a few times. I never said you did. A knockout doesn't constitute a loss unless the fight ends, so for you to use knockouts as if they are the be all and end all of fights in comics is silly.

You seem to, for some reason, think Abomination is weak. Someone who can swing around coaches like skipping ropes doesn't appear to be a weakling to me. And another thing, coz this cracked me the hell up:

Where.........in God's name.........did I say Abomination would beat Superman? Where? Nowhere. That's where. I said it nowhere.

Just when I thought you couldn't make any more a fool of yourself.

-AC

Wynndar
I wouldnt count the Thing out....he has fought the beyonder and the Champion of the universe( original champion)...he is the best underdog fighter there is in comics

SUPERMANDAMAN
Ok first off in tales to astonish # 90 abomination knocked the hulk out kidnapes betty and it insnt untill the next issue that general ross revives the hulk that he wakes up now u do not call that a loss?????? second im pointing out that superman is way way stronger than abomination and abomination has knocked out the hulk twice so wouldnt u think superman who is way stronger and faster could do this also???

FeceMan
In the group the "U-Foes" (lamest name ever, Mr. Fantastic aside) who was the guy who got metal-y and always tried to beat up the Hulk but always got his ass handed to him?

Completely off subject there, I know. Anyway, in response to:

The question is, how difficult was it to knock the Hulk out?

"The Hulk is big and green but if Superman knocked him out he could fly Hulk into the sun."

Alpha Centauri
"Ok first off in tales to astonish # 90 abomination knocked the hulk out kidnapes betty and it insnt untill the next issue that general ross revives the hulk that he wakes up now u do not call that a loss?????? "

Again, did I say he hasn't ever beaten the Hulk? No. I said Hulk has almost killed him. A knockout win is power. However, Hulk has beaten him convincingly twice and then almost killed him the most recent time. So if your argument is that Abomination is better then you'd be wrong again.

"second im pointing out that superman is way way stronger than abomination and abomination has knocked out the hulk twice so wouldnt u think superman who is way stronger and faster could do this also???"

You said I thought Abomination could beat Superman which isn't what I said. I've never ever doubted that Hulk would have his hands full with Superman. If you leave this debate at some point in your life, with the thought "AC thinks Superman would be pushed aside byHulk", you'd be wrong. However, given that Superman has hardly EVER used his speed in a crucial fight, Doomsday for example, I believe it would be down to strength because we are, after all...going by what WOULD happen in this fight. Not what I or you want to happen, but what WOULD happen. If he never used his speed in the battle that cost him his life, why would he use it against anyone else? It would come down to strength and then Superman would lose because if it comes down to strength, Superman CANNOT handle The Hulk. Superman knows this or he wouldn't have said:

"You'd have to be insane to wanna fight The Hulk."

So if all you are gonna keep saying is how fast he is and how many tons he can lift, I suggest you stop coz I will no longer be replying to that BS. I have done so over 10 times already.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
Holy SHI* ur not gettin the point of my arguement the hulk has been knocked out 2 by abomination by abomination beating him down before he has the chance to get really angry or grow to abominations level of stregth so what im saying is superman is way way stronger than abomination so wouldnt he be able to knock out the hulk since abomination has done is and superman is hundreds of times stronger than abomination ?????? just answere this question and dont start talkin about comics with superman vs the hulk because hulk has never even came close to beatin superman other than superman sayin man that one almost knocked the wind out of me.

Alpha Centauri
"Holy SHI* ur not gettin the point of my arguement "

Dude, no one is. Only now are you starting to type paragraphs that make reasonable sense and for crying out loud, USE PUNCTUATION FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

"the hulk has been knocked out 2 by abomination by abomination beating him down before he has the chance to get really angry or grow to abominations level of stregth so what im saying is superman is way way stronger than abomination so wouldnt he be able to knock out the hulk since abomination has done is and superman is hundreds of times stronger than abomination ?????? just answere this question and dont start talkin about comics with superman vs the hulk because hulk has never even came close to beatin superman other than superman sayin man that one almost knocked the wind out of me."

First, Hulk took Superman to AT LEAST a draw in all the comics that were co-written by Marvel and DC, a debatable win. Superman has never ever beaten The Hulk.

Onto the topic at hand though. You say "before he gets strong".

Hello? Is anyone in there? Hulk isn't a weakling. You say before he gets strong like he's puny before he gets mad or something. Hulk could take a fight to Superman and then some, when calm. Let alone when he's really pissed off.

Also, why do you think it takes Hulk ages to get angry all of a sudden? In Hulk #54 Abomination says a couple of lines. Just a couple. Do you know what happens in that tiny space of time? Hulk smashes his face THROUGH his head, holds him in the air and throws him so hard that he flies up and smashes through a helicopter. All that in the space of seconds. From fighting to smashing Abomination's face through. Hulk can reach unheard of strengths in seconds and has proven that he can in that comic and in others. So stop acting like it would take hours.

Not to mention Hulk is putting more behind a hit than Superman given that Superman has human sized hands and Hulk's closed fist is about the size of a TV.

-AC

FeceMan
See? I've gone off the deep-end and am quoting myself.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Like I keep sayin Abomination knocked out the hulk 2 and do u know how he did it he beat the hulk before he had a chance to get angry now so does it make sence that superman could do the same seeing as how Superman can lift 40000 tons and the hulk can only lift 100 when he is
not pist and abomination cant lift much more. So does it make sence that superman should be able to knock out the hulk also seein as how he is hundreds of times stronger yes or no and if no why?

Manowar
i assure you, Hulk can lift WELL over 40,000 tons! everyone has used this argument before, and ill use it now, Hulk has supported 150,000,000,000 tons of pure mountain...

SUPERMANDAMAN
O he can when he gets angry but in a calm state hulks strength is 100 tons and if u want to compare stregth superman has moved a planet out of it orbit.

Manowar
ill be sure to write that down somewhere What the f**k?

SUPERMANDAMAN
ok beer

Alpha Centauri
"Like I keep sayin Abomination knocked out the hulk 2 and do u know how he did it he beat the hulk before he had a chance to get angry now so does it make sence that superman could do the same seeing as how Superman can lift 40000 tons and the hulk can only lift 100 when he is
not pist and abomination cant lift much more. So does it make sence that superman should be able to knock out the hulk also seein as how he is hundreds of times stronger yes or no and if no why?"

Abomination knocked the Hulk out 2? Do you mean twice? I should hope so coz Hulk doesn't beat people by knocking them out, a vast majority of the time. He beats them by beating them up, really bad.

"O he can when he gets angry but in a calm state hulks strength is 100 tons and if u want to compare stregth superman has moved a planet out of it orbit."

The mere fact that Superman has shown up would anger The Hulk enough to fight. Half the time that's all you have to do. Show up. So the second Hulk saw Superman, Hulk would get angry before Superman did anything.

Superman WOULD, coz he is a generic hero, show up to try and talk with The Hulk. He would try to talk Hulk out of fighting. Blatantly. Like he tried to before and Hulk got pissed straight away and hurled a boulder at him. So if your argument is "He wont have time" then that sorta finishes you off. Hulk doesn't need time.

Also, if I may voice the one thing that nobody has ever taken into consideration in this debate.....

Why is The Hulk ever around? Yes exactly. Coz Banner got angry. So when Hulk is in a "calm" state, he's already pissed off or he wouldn't even be around. Do you ever see Bruce get pissed, Hulk out and then go write some thrilling poetry? No. You see him go smash shit up. Swing some tanks around. Crush some helicopters. You know why? COZ HE'S ALREADY PISSED. You seem to overlook that simple fact.

So as for "Oh he needs to get pissed"...zip it.

Now I know someone will come back with "Oh but he'd take out Banner".

Bullshit.

Everyone knows that when it comes to hurting opponents Superman's a wuss. That's not hating, it's fact. He would never hurt Banner unless necessary. In other words, unless he Hulked out. In which case the ol' super durability kicks in. So yeah.

I think we're done. But feel free to tell me the stats on how fast he can fly or how many tons he can lift again. You've done it about 200 times. A 201st would be cool.

-AC

Manowar
well put Monsieur Alpha

SUPERMANDAMAN
WHere are u getting this alright im going over this again for u since u cant pick this up the Hulk and abominations fights lasted a whole comic and abomination was able to knock out the hulk so if abomination can knock out the hulk give me a reason why superman a way stronger and faster character wouldnt be able???????? there isnt one thats like Mr. Rogers beating up someone and then u saying that someone like Jackie Chan couldnt beat up the same person. Your not even putting up an arguement nomore all im hearing from u is no hulk will win no hulk cant lose hulk can do anything.

Alpha Centauri
"WHere are u getting this "

From comics that exist. Try it.

"the Hulk and abominations fights lasted a whole comic and abomination was able to knock out the hulk so if abomination can knock out the hulk give me a reason why superman a way stronger and faster character wouldnt be able????????"

I'm not disputing that Abomination knocked Hulk out so let's drop that. You ask why Superman wouldn't be able to? Well you just mentioned that he's fast and he never uses his speed in fights so it proves you're just bringing it up to boost your debate. Which is failing. Yes he's MAJORLY strong. One of the strongest ever, but he has limited strength. Superman can move a planet? Just because Hulk hasn't it doesn't mean he isn't capable of it. BUT anyone could say that. So if you go read that same Hulk comic (#54) you will see that he says:

"If Banner were to totally lose his controlled and unleash the beast, I could knock the Earth off it's very foundations."

That says to me that he can move a planet and I think Hulk knows his own powers better than you or I.

"Your not even putting up an arguement nomore all im hearing from u is no hulk will win no hulk cant lose hulk can do anything."

The funniest thing is, I'm continually proving valid and factual points. All you do is what you claim I'm doing. Deep down insecurities because you know that's all your plan.

I challenge anyone here to look back over this man's posts and tell me how many times he has mentioned either:

A) Irrelevant points.

B) The same irrelevant points.

C) Random statistics.

D) Supermans fan voted win.

or

E) Factual info that proves Superman would win in a fight with The Hulk.

I think you will find A to D are plentiful. Yet E is lacking.

Supermandaman, the reason you're hearing "Your not even putting up an arguement nomore all im hearing from u is no hulk will win no hulk cant lose hulk can do anything" is purely because you want to hear that when deep down you know I'm true. Or if you don't, then you're just plain wrong in this debate.

Why must every thread involving the two be turned into a battle. Majority of the INTELLIGENT people on these forums believe Hulk would win. Therefore to me, the debate is over. You and Manjaro are just a two man race and I'm already standing on the finish line eating a biscuit and drinking some tea. So see you when you break the tape.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
blah blah yes if the hulk ever gets majorly pissed off he could reach supermans level of stregth but im trying to tell u that abomination a character slightly stronger than the hulk in a calm stage was able to knock him out twice you know why because it takes time for the hulks stregth level to get up so all im sayin is that if abomination a character that is slightly stronger than the hulk when he first transforms can beat him then why in the hell cant superman someone hundreds of times stronger beat down the hulk. Dont add nothing just answere me why u think that superman cant beat the hulk when abomination has done it twice?

Alpha Centauri
Firstly, I'll add whatever I want thanks.

"blah blah yes if the hulk ever gets majorly pissed off he could reach supermans level of stregth but im trying to tell u that abomination a character slightly stronger than the hulk in a calm stage was able to knock him out twice you know why because it takes time for the hulks stregth level to get up so all im sayin is that if abomination a character that is slightly stronger than the hulk when he first transforms can beat him then why in the hell cant superman someone hundreds of times stronger beat down the hulk."

Secondly, why do you keep bringing up Abomination? I used him as an example. He has nothing to do with this debate. He knocked Hulk out. Hulk put a gaping hole in his face in one fight and nearly killed him not to mention all the other times he has beat him to a pulp. Hulk is stronger and better than Abomination so let's not go off topic here.

Your question was how can Hulk beat Superman if Superman would beat Abomination and Abomination knocked Hulk out? Well, you're basically saying Superman can beat Hulk coz Abomination knocked him out. Well that's like saying Pyro could beat Hulk because Ice-Man has frozen Hulk before but Pyro is better than Ice-Man. Just because Abomination beat Hulk on that day it doesn't mean you can make his debatable fight against Superman null and void.

"it takes time for the hulks stregth level to get up "

Why do you continually say this? It doesn't take time for his strength to get up. It actually doesn't. Proven in Hulk #54. But I'll smash this puny "Strength build up" theory to smitherines. Watch and ***** if you want coz like it or not, this is one of the reasons Hulk is the don:

Hulk needs time for his strength to get up yeah? Alot of time? Ok.

So Hulk knew that the mountain was gonna drop on them? He looked up and saw it falling and he had enough time to stand there getting angry? No he didn't. So in YOUR world that would have meant he could only handle 100 tons right? Well what did he do with that mountain when he had to act fast? That's right. He held it up.

Now, I expect many "Oh you used the mountain again". Yes I did, but it has proven all your "It takes time" theories wrong and pure excrement.

Have a good one.

-AC

who?-kid
The mountain-thing was a mistake, I don't care if it happened or not. It was a mistake, plain and simple, and should never have happened. Errors do happen in comics, you know. A lot.

A normal Hulk, let's say mindless Hulk or savage Hulk, needs at least a bit of time to get really really angry and strong.

Now, in Secret Wars, it was an intelligent Hulk, and it's no secret that the intelligent Hulks (professor Hulk, Grey Hulk...) need even more time than for example savage Hulk or mindless Hulk to get really pissed off (and strong).

But nooo, the writer didn't think of that little detail, and decided that an intelligent and calm Hulk could become, out of the blue, literally millions of time stronger in a split second ?!? What ? Absolutely not logical !!

If you accept that, you must accept everything...

ragesRemorse
Yeah your right. He is defaintly an under dog who pulls wins out of his ass. I think though the thing is just to far out of his league with these three giants of comic literature. for the record though the Thing does kick ass, "it's clobberin time" OOH YEAH

FeceMan
What if the Thing was a big retard and Johnny made fun of him and said, "It's SLOBBERIN' time!"?

I'm tired.

SUPERMANDAMAN
O boy I thought i would be able to go and arguement without hearing about this and why do u keep on bringing up that one issue of the hulk when i have showed u 2 where the hulk got knocked out by abomination because he was able to get pissed off fast enough so what are u saying in those issues the hulk was just tired ????????? and yes if abomination a character thousands of times weaker than superman can knock out the hulk than it makes no sence to say superman cant ur just being a fanboy about it you basically saying that hulk cant be beat when that aint true because superman would knock the hulk out to fast for him to reach his level of strength just like abomination has done twice and he is nowhere near hulks level of stregth so dont even say that it cant be done.

Victor Von Doom
Why do people keep mentioning the time needed to become angry?

Hulk's anger increases in proportion to stress or anger.

Consider a 150 billion ton mountain range dropping on top of your head and consider the old stress that might just enter your mind for a second. Now I'm not an expert on stress, but I think he might have skipped the odd heartbeat, gulped, and...been terrified to the pit of his soul.

Saying it was a mistake literally invalidates any argument we are using. Who are we to decide what are mistakes?

Superman's original hyperbole was 'Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound'.

Hulk's was and has always been 'The strongest one there is'.

Now whose writers have taken more creative liberties?

Alpha Centauri
"yes if abomination a character thousands of times weaker than superman can knock out the hulk than it makes no sence to say superman cant "

Whoa. Abomination has gone from hundreds of times weaker to thousands. Stop giving Superman oral relief, it's annoying.

"ur just being a fanboy about it you basically saying that hulk cant be beat when that aint true because superman would knock the hulk out to fast for him to reach his level of strength just like abomination has done twice and he is nowhere near hulks level of stregth so dont even say that it cant be done."

Hulk can be beat. I know he can be beat and I've never doubted that he can be beat. Superman is not one of those that can do it. If Ice-Man froze the Hulk, but Pyro beat Ice-Man, would that make Pyro better than Hulk? No it wouldn't. So while Abomination has knocked Hulk out, doesn't mean Superman would although he's stronger. Why? Here's why. Two different methods of fighting.

Abomination tries to kill.

Superman tries to end the fight nicely.

You keep saying all this crap about his reaction time being slow and not being able to build anger or stress, as Vic said and I said before him. He had split seconds to look up and see the two miles of mountain falling on him. He had to react within halves of seconds. He did and as a result one of the most astounding feats in comic history was made. Like it or not, it happened. Hulk did it, not Superman. Superman couldn't.

"Superman's original hyperbole was 'Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound'."

Exactly. Supermandaman claims he has blistering speed when he couldn't even fly to begin with. He could only leap building. Hulk leaps states. They GAVE Superman more powers. The writers took creative licence to another level, which sucks from a literary point of view. It's like invincibility cheats on a video game. Spider-Man stands taking charges from Rhino and the only reason he survives and whoops is because I took liberties.

Hulk as always been the pure strongest. Regardless of incarnation, that's been his trademark. Superman has had abilities added over the years.

So think before you type. More importantly, read up on Superman coz as it seems, I know more about Hulk and Superman than you do. You didn't even know Superman Prime.

However I would like to return to your theory. Abomination knocked Hulk out, so due to the fact that Superman is stronger than Abomination, that would make Superman the winner? Allow me to show you something that you typed:

"But Thor didnt know that supermans weakness was magic so he couldnt exploit it i mean if he would of know he prolly would of won."

This is you claiming Thor would beat Superman. Thor has been whooped by Hulk on many occasions. So your argument is now on top of you isn't it. If you think Thor is capable of beating Superman and yet Thor has been beaten convincingly by Hulk multiple times, then that would suggest going by your theory of course, that Hulk would beat Superman.

Yeah see. For your sake stop typing.

-AC

who?-kid
Of course, but he needs time. A few seconds is too short.

Just a comic fan, nothing more, who finds it absurd that an intelligent and calm Hulk can become million of times stronger in a split second (adrenaline or no adrenaline, stress or no stress), where a mindless Hulk, who gets angry much much faster, at least needs a few minutes/half an hour...

"Hulk is strongest one there is. And Wolverine is the best at what he does."

Considering that it's both Hulk and Wolverine themselves who claim such nonsense, it doesn't mean a thing. They're just bragging. I could very well say the same thing of myself, and of course it would not be true.

Mind you, I'm convinced that Hulk potentially is the strongest one around. IF he has the time to build up his strength and anger.

Alpha Centauri
"IF he has the time to build up his strength and anger."

How long does it take for two miles of mountain to fall on you? And when you realise it, you have mere seconds before it kills you.

So......where does that leave your "few seconds are too short" thing?

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Who says a few seconds is too short? It does not specify a time frame AT ALL, merely that the anger/ stress be there. Hulk's strength is derived from adrenal increases. I don't think adrenaline takes a long time to kick in.

As far as beign incredulous over his dramatic increase: I was just thinking...maybe it suggests...I might be wrong on this one, that his strength has no limit? Like, I dunno, his character was created to do?

Hulk's claim is verified by lots of other characters in the Marvel world. In fact, why is it even being disputed? It's an acceoted fact that Hulk is 'the strongest one there is'.

Alpha Centauri
"In fact, why is it even being disputed? It's an acceoted fact that Hulk is 'the strongest one there is'."

Coz when it boils down to it, people don't like a big, seemingly dumb, green brute being the one who is the strongest of them all. If it was someone who retains intelligence like Abomination, this wouldn't be up for debate.

The FACT is, he is the strongest there is and there's nothing you can do about it but like it or drop it.

-AC

who?-kid
Depends on which height the mountains were "floating".

Have you read the comics in which Hulk (savage I think, but I'm not sure) was banned by dr. Strange to other dimensions ? Boy, he gets his ass kicked many times there !! And he was mad as hell, but it didn't matter, he was biting the dust more than once.

Now, there's no shame in it, far from it, everybody loses from time to time. But I hope you see the contradiction : a not-smart Hulk getting real angry, and real strong, needing time also to get real angry, and still not strong enough to defeat some enemies <=> a smart Hulk (who needs much more time to get angry) being able to carry 150 billions of rock in a few seconds ?

Oh yeah, I forgot, the adrenaline thing... Too bad adrenaline is not as reliable at is should be, because in Secret Wars he gets like "tons" of adrenaline just like that, and during other fights, he really has to work hard and long for a bit of extra strength.

But I guess during ALL those other fights, he just wasn't scared/stressed/angry enough... big grin

First of all, a fact is always accepted. That's why it's a fact. Duh.

Second, ask the Juggernautfans who's the strongest. Or the Supermanfans.

O come on, if you actually went into the trouble of reading what I said about Hulk, you should know he's one of my favorites. Do not make the mistake by thinking : "Hey, this guy questions Hulk's strength, he must be anti-Hulk." How childish...

He is potentially the strongest. A very big difference.

Victor Von Doom
'But I hope you see the contradiction : a not-smart Hulk getting real angry, and real strong, needing time also to get real angry, and still not strong enough to defeat some enemies <=> a smart Hulk (who needs much more time to get angry) being able to carry 150 billions of rock in a few seconds ?'

The only relevant point here is that there are different types of stress. The important factor is not TIME, it is STRESS.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In fact, why is it even being disputed? It's an acceoted fact
that Hulk is 'the strongest one there is'."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, a fact is always accepted. That's why it's a fact. Duh.

Second, ask the Juggernautfans who's the strongest. Or the Supermanfans.'

This is about the dumbest thing I've read all day. A fact is not a fact BECAUSE IT IS ACCEPTED. You have clearly confused subjective and objective.

The Earth is round: was this accepted? Did it only become a fact once accepted?

What you did next was say that subjectivity- ie opinions of other fans- brings into question the nature of a fact.

You sure showed me. 'Duh' was the icing on the cake.

Alpha Centauri
"Depends on which height the mountains were "floating"."

They were floating high so they gathered speed and Hulk didn't notice till the last seconds hence why they all got scared.

So? Now what does your "he needs time" theory say?

"Now, there's no shame in it, far from it, everybody loses from time to time. But I hope you see the contradiction : a not-smart Hulk getting real angry, and real strong, needing time also to get real angry, and still not strong enough to defeat some enemies <=> a smart Hulk (who needs much more time to get angry) being able to carry 150 billions of rock in a few seconds ?"

Why are you dismissing everything we say then going off and conveniently finding stuff that you are twisting to suggest Hulk needs time? Hulk needs no time and your method of debate is cowardly. Dodging what we say while applying pointless logic and physics into a place where they are irrelavant.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, the adrenaline thing... Too bad adrenaline is not as reliable at is should be, because in Secret Wars he gets like "tons" of adrenaline just like that, and during other fights, he really has to work hard and long for a bit of extra strength.

But I guess during ALL those other fights, he just wasn't scared/stressed/angry enough... "

The thing is, that last part is very true. As lame and corny as an excuse you think it is, doesn't erase the fact that it is infact true. If you don't like the fact that some of his losses come from him not being angry enough at the time for whatever reason, I'm sorry. Not all of us can be pleased but people's powers. That is just the way it is though. You not liking it doesn't erase it.

"First of all, a fact is always accepted. That's why it's a fact. Duh.

Second, ask the Juggernautfans who's the strongest. Or the Supermanfans."

Is it debated that these two are as strong if not stronger than The Hulk? Yes. But are those two stronger than The Hulk factually? No they are not. It all boils down to if you are willing to accept his infinate strength level. Whether he has reached them or not, it's within him. There are strength levels within him that nobody can match and it only takes the right amount of fear, anxiety, excitement or anger, to bring it out.

"O come on, if you actually went into the trouble of reading what I said about Hulk, you should know he's one of my favorites. Do not make the mistake by thinking : "Hey, this guy questions Hulk's strength, he must be anti-Hulk." How childish..."

I do really love it when people pretend I said something the go and conjure up a retaliatory comment to said made-up piece of text. I never claimed you were Anti-Hulk. I didn't know "People=Who-Kid?".

"He is potentially the strongest. A very big difference."

The potential you refer to is just unreached. It's existance is real. To all of us who knows that Hulk has unlimited strength anyway.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
First, once again u have changed the subject why do u think that abomination a much much weaker character can beat the hulk and for some reason u think superman cant him o yea because u dont like him its like ur saying that robin could beat bane but batman couldnt ur not making no since seeing as how superman has abomination beat in every aspect so i dont knock why u keep bring in iceman and pryo because it can be disputed which is stronger between them 2 there is no arguement on who is stronger between superman and abomination and second if u would read it abomination wasnt trying to kill hulk because if he wanted to hill him he would of riped his head off or something whenever he knocked him out in tales to astonish so once again u are wrong.

SUPERMANDAMAN
http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk6b.jpg

Tea but that mountain was a bunch of bs because if the hulk could get that strong that fast all the time he would get beat as much as he does but anyways look at the link and that comic was written about the same time as secrete wars but im sure ill be hearing that is bad writting but the comic was co written and like homeboy said who are we to judge what is written.

SnakeEyes
just face it! Superman would lose this fight okay! he has a hard enough time handling Thor or Hulk at one time, what makes you think he could stand up to Thor, Hulk, and the Thing all at the same time?

who?-kid

Alpha Centauri

SUPERMANDAMAN
alright so since superman beat hulk and thor before u have nothing else to say about it cause it happened im glad to see u agree finally
http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hul...tuff/hulk6b.jpg
I mean when superman dont even want to be moved hulk cant move him.

manjaro
not going anywhere for a while? try a cool refreshing sip of HATER-ADE
*SIP* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

manjaro
did anyone see that link that supermandaman posted? well..........that seemed pretty solid to me. Or are we gonna hear that this was fan voting too, and hulk wasnt mad enuff.

gee.....I wonder who is gonna fire back with blood in their eyes?

wait for it........wait for it......wait for it.......

who?-kid
In some kind of twisted way, yes (of course not literally). Read the examples I wrote in my previous post.

Well, I never heard that it makes a difference for Hulk. It's very simple : the more angry he gets, the stronger he becomes. And now you're throwing in emotional stress, physical stress, mental stress... a bit far fetched if you ask me.

I think we can end the discussion here, because I never liked Secret Wars that much (missed opportunity in my opinion, and lots of exaggerations - Doom beating Beyonder with his willpower, Hulk lifting 150 billions of tons...).

But, one thing, it's not because something happened, that we have to accept it. Everybody who reads comics, knows that mistakes (storywise or characterwise) are no exceptions.

But it was a fun debate big grin.

Alpha Centauri
"Well, I never heard that it makes a difference for Hulk. It's very simple : the more angry he gets, the stronger he becomes. And now you're throwing in emotional stress, physical stress, mental stress... a bit far fetched if you ask me."

Emotional Stress: References to Betty, his past, being treated as he is.

Physical Stress: Encounters with the army, Banner being shot in the head and turning into The Hulk instantly to recover. Being attacked in general.

Mental Stress: Whenever his MPD kicks in, especially during the Joe Fixit days, he would flip out and go into near breakdowns causing him to Hulk out.

It's not farfetched man. It's just that you don't like it. Nothing wrong at ALL with that. If you don't like it man, I can dig it. But don't deny The Hulk of references to his powers or accessibility to his powers purely coz YOU don't like them. That's silly.

"I think we can end the discussion here, because I never liked Secret Wars that much (missed opportunity in my opinion, and lots of exaggerations - Doom beating Beyonder with his willpower, Hulk lifting 150 billions of tons...)."

As I've said before, I don't think you can get exaggeration with comic books. In terms of physical feats anyway. Or feats using each persons respective powers. Because it's a comic, it's made to be exaggerated and over the top. The realism has it's place in stories like The Punisher and the like. In The Hulk and Secret Wars, all the fantastical type stories, why SHOULD things be unexaggerated? I don't pay to see Hulk try to lift a bus and fail coz it's a bit heavy. I pay for the awesome escapism that these guys have brought me over the years. The fact that it doesn't work on you just says that you don't really appreciate the comic medium.

"But, one thing, it's not because something happened, that we have to accept it. Everybody who reads comics, knows that mistakes (storywise or characterwise) are no exceptions."

You aren't even acknowledging though, let alone accepting. You aren't acknowledging on the strength of "Well I don't like it so it's fake". Which is, needless to say, a tad silly. I read comics. I know that MISTAKES storywise and characterwise are bad, yes. But the reason you call the feats of The Hulk "mistakes" are because they are beyond your comprehension and you don't like them. Which is fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion but it's a bit of a confidant call to brand the writers of things like the Secret Wars, faulty.

-AC

moshtitan
whats this thread called again...."debate hulkathon"...no, no thats not it.
Oh ya Thing Thor and Hulk vs. Superman. BACK TO TOPIC.

who?-kid
No, wrong, it's the other way around => it's absolutely not logical (I didn't mention the word fake) so I don't like it. Not vice versa.

Wow, one feat, not "feats" of the Hulk. Only one. And beyond my comprehension ? What's there to understand ?

Confident call ? Why ? Are these writers perfection incarnated ? Even Shakespeare made mistakes when writing his plays...

But, I have to admit that I really hate it when people start complaining about "this happened in the comic and it was not cool" or "the Spider-Man movie should at least have Hulk, Galactus and Silver Surfer in it". When it happened, it happened, so indeed, there's no use complaining.

But then again, we all have the right to say how we felt about a certain scene in a comic. And today I did => the mountain-scene sucked evil face .

Can I go home now ?

Victor Von Doom
Erhh.

A fact is something provable, and objectively in existence. If we all accept I am the Hulk, it doesn't make it a fact.

Anyway, what was the topic?

Oh, Superman vs Hulk Thing and Thor.

Seems like an exercise in futility, but Superman is going down.

Alpha Centauri
"Can I go home now ?"

Was unaware that you stayed out purely for this debate. I applaud you, I think. Was refreshing to debate with someone who formulates some kind of intellectual responses rather than "Yeah and space......"

-AC

moshtitan
lol..Yeah and Space are the most popular responses ever.

jtkirkuk

jtkirkuk

Black Spiderman
thor can take
superman on his own

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>