The great escape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

British Lad
I watch the The Great Escape recently and I thought it was a great film and I went on imdb.com and the The Great Escape's forum had topics about the computer game. I have never heard of it and I went into my local shops and I saw it cheap but I did not buy it because I didn't know whether it was any good or not. So have any of you guys played it?

Matrix Overload
no, but i have seen it. i don't know how they could have made a good video game from a movie about a prison camp. Like, what would you do, walk around the prison camp and talk to people? It doesn't sound good to me, i wouldn't buy it. but that's just me.

ScarFace Clone
its ok not the best but if you can get it for cheap then get it!

roundisfunny
If you get to play the Steve McQueen character, you might get to do some cool motorcycle stunts. Or, as James Garner you could fly a plane! Now that I know that game exists, I'm gonna have to check it out--that's one of my favorite movies (I watched it just the other day!).

I would imagine that most of it has to do with getting away with digging the tunnel and hiding the dirt, etc, but I'll try to get it soon and let you all know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.