X-Men 90's Cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
I don't know about anyone else but if you're like me I grew up with the X-Men 90's toons and I would love to see a remake or at least a DVD box set of the old series.

ontplof
me2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheFilmProphet
X-Men Evolution was ok but X-Men 90's Cartoon was the best comic book based cartoon ever and second to that is the Spider-Man 90's cartoon.

Cyclops
TheFilmProphet... please, before you make a thread... use the search option found in the top right hand corner to ensure you are not making a thread that already exists.

Thread about this already

Merging or Closing... whichever is best.

Clovie
(as if i heard vamp...)

closing?

Cyclops
Or merging. big grin

TheFilmProphet
I have a great idea why don't you go shove your head in the toilet then flush it and tell me how that feels stick out tongue Or even better why don't you go ask me if I care oooops confused I forgot I don't care cool
What do you expect me to do go and read every single freakin post you jackass mad People like you make me sick sick I'll just get another thread evil face

Cyclops
Member Bashing is not allowed.

I am trying to be the nice guy here and not yell at you like the others did. And you want to insult me?

I will let it go this time...

Clovie
blink you can not act like that.

TheFilmProphet
Member Bashing is not allowed.

I am trying to be the nice guy here and not yell at you like the others did. And you want to insult me?

I will let it go this time...

Kiss my confused

Shadow_King
film why you creating all these threads that have been created already??

TheFilmProphet
Maybe its because I don't know they are already out there because like I said before I don't go and waist 10 hours reading 20 thousand posts
All I get is a bunch of people calling me names and telling me they will close my thread mad

Shadow_King
well when i guess kes comes in she might close this place.

TheFilmProphet
Do whatever you want its just a thread and don't forget to put your head in the toilet and flush good and while your doing that add some shampoo too evil face

Shadow_King
why would i do that??????????? makes no sense.

Clovie
what is your problem? confused
this place as some rules.
one of them is that there is no place for making same discussion more than once.
and you should stick to it.
it is kinda pathetic that you r trying to (?) gain attention in such silly way.
i think you would experience a lot more acceptance if you act in a proper way, not tring to offence any ppl.
and post in right thread if they r already made.

TheFilmProphet
How about this for a real challenge get off your ass and get a date and I mean a real date not online. I bet that will take you at least a few years.
stick out tongue

Shadow_King
why you acting like an ass TFP

TheFilmProphet
Ok I quit it just pushed me after I posted two threads and both were allegedly taken already.

Clovie
sorry. but online dates are much more exciting laughing

TheFilmProphet
And I bet its thrilling when you finally get to kiss stick out tongue

Clovie
of coz roll eyes (sarcastic) you have no idea.

Cyclops
Remember when I said "USE THE SEARCH OPTION?"

You type in the general subject in there, if nothing comes up.. then make your thread.

TheFilmProphet
How about when you get roses and chocolates laughing

Cyclops
I never once called you a name, by the way. I have no problem with you. I actually defended you when Jury was insulting you intelligence. I tried to be the nice guy and you are trying to start a fight now.

Either stop it now or you will probably get banned. Just trying to warn you

Clovie
i have enough of this in real life. and internet is easier to avoid stalkers erm i can ignore annoying person or whatever in the real life i have to change pub or sth .. and the net way is much easier....laughing

TheFilmProphet
Yeah but if your actually talking to some 300 pound lazy pig?

Clovie
are you a 300 pound (how much is it anyway?) lazy pig?
coz i'm not.

TheFilmProphet
I'm actually just kind of a pushover considering my wait of only about 150-160. How about you? cool

Clovie
confused puonds you mean?
i have no idea. 58 kg stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I meant pounds

Cyclops
That would make him about my size

Shadow_King
ok this thread has turned into a useless thread.

Cyclops
laughing

TheFilmProphet
I would rather have a beautiful model in person than some fat chick on the net cool

Clovie
confused okay...

Cyclops
I think that goes without saying. Most people would

Raz
Please don't create redundant threads. I highly suggest you read the rules, before you get into trouble.

If you wish to continue discussing this topic, feel free.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.