Spider-Man Part 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
Sony has said they would like to do 7 Spider-Man films anyone think that they can do it?

Linkalicious
yah....THEY can do it. McGuire, Raimi, and Dunst....probably won't.

hotsauce6548
as long as the movies are good i think it would be fine

TheFilmProphet
I just hope it never gets to be like the Batman Franchise cause Spider-Man is too good for that.

wuTa
i think everyone better prepare for that possiblity because more than likely thats what is gonna happen

TheFilmProphet
Can you imagine that maybe part 7 with Michael Clark Duncan as Kingpin and Shawn Ashmore as Spider-Man and Jessica Alba as Gwen Stacey sad

moonwalker741
and where did you hear that? that just sounds stupid....no body can replace tobey m, they cant do all movies without tobey, its just stupid

TheFilmProphet
They will do it but it doesn't mean it will be good for the fans remember they did it to us with Batman the magically actor changing Bruce Wayne.
sick

moonwalker741
well people should learn from there mistakes, like making a horibe batman film stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
Who do you think will take Tobey Maguire's place after he stops making Spider-Man movies? confused

moonwalker741
hes gonna stop? i thought he signed for all of them...
if he does...prob pope paul....pope paul would be a good spidey

TheFilmProphet
Tobey will stop after three and who is Pope Paul? confused

Mr Parker
actually its only 6 man-spider movies they plan on making.

fruits
personally, i think they should only make 4, maybe 5. i would definantly go see the movies, whether tobey was spidey or not. but other ppl probably wouldn't. 3 could deal with the new green goblin and drop some hints for symbiote and stuff, then 4 could have venom, and at the end, have cletus kasasdy get the symbiote, then spidey and venom would team up and kick ass in spidey 5. then it would be done.

Red Superfly
Spider-Man 4: Spidey gets catholic - script

*Opening scene - a mugging, a car jacking, and an armed robbery are taking place. Spider-Man swings in to the rescue*

Innocent bystander: "Oh my God it's Spider-Man"

*Spider-Man stops, turns around and starts whacking the innocent bystander with a ruler*

Spider-Man (with Irish accent): "How dare ye take the Lords name in vain. You shall burn for your sins in HELL!"

*People die in the background, buildings collapse, and cars explode, as Spider-Man continues his barrage of holiness with the ruler*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.