psi ops?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greyboy
im surprised to not see a thread on this yet....but is anyone else playing this game?

i just started, but i dig.

Master Revan
there is a similar thread but i don't know what happened to it but i have the demo but not the original the demo is good.

RaventheOnly
i haven't played it but it looked really good

greyboy
got really into it this weekend.....really neat stuff....Telekinesis rules, take my word for it.....if i could do that, id be like...ya know, pretty awesome.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Good concept for a game, but a little on the short side in terms of the main game. I was able to finish the game after two rentals. The unlockable boss-fights are rather nice, though.

greyboy
yeah thats def true....i liked the ending....i kno i kno, a lot of people didnt...but keeping it open for a sequel is pretty solid. But I agree, really neat concept. at first i thought the idea seemed a little quirky, but they worked it out. kudos.

Master Revan
what happens at the end?

greyboy
please dont say....im not there yet and dont want to hear it.....or at least hide it in black. im at marlena, and im losing my effing mind!!!

Master Revan
Never mind. He has a point.

greyboy
thank you kindly....has anyone gotten past this part yet?? would greatly appreciate some help...good thing is that this is not the kind of game you get sick of, at least i havent....that said, advice is welcomed. heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.