The Matrix: Reconquered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joelsef
If you ask me, I wasn't too satisfied with the ending of Revolutions. Don't get me wrong, it was sweet, but it left me wonderin whether Smith is dead, Neo is dead, and if the Machines and Humans really will live in peace. So, The Matrix: Reonquered seems like a good way to smooth out any rough edges. Heres the deal:

- First off, the Machines and the Humans are now living in peace. Everyone now knows about the Matrix, and people are being plugged in at will. This is also because the mew version of the Matrix gives Humans a lot more choice capability, so they can choose when they want to be in the Matrix

- Smith... gone for good? PLEASE! He went to a place called the Graveyard, where all deleted Programs go, in case they need to be restored, kinda like creatin a backup file for yourself. They cant return to the Matrix until they are have a new purpose. Neo is NOT dead, but he is out of commision for a while, so he is no real threat to Smith anyway, and people are free from the bondage of the Matrix. Because of these two conditions, Smith no longer has a purpose, so he cant get out of the graveyard

- Morpheus visits the Oracle, who tells him that Neo can't die because he still carries the love of Trinity with him. As long as he keeps this love and still loves her, he cannot die. This is proved in M2, when Persephone kissed Neo. Because Neo and Trinity still loved each other, Persephone's kiss was not fatal to Neo (Persephone's husband is Merovingian, who is Satan. Therefore, becasue she is the wife of Satan, her beauty leads people to death, becasue they forget their own love and go after her.) Neo will return if he is plugged into the Matrix.

- Unbeknownst to Morpheus, reviving Neo will allow Smith to leave the Graveyard......

- I'll start posting the beginning of the story in a few days, hopefully, becasue i have a busy weekend. Peace.

joelsef
Ok, lets get started...

It was a horrible place, a depressing place that could suck all the happiness out of Humans. Thankfully, this place, some call it the Graveyard, is reserved for programs, deleted programs, in case they are needed again in the Matrix. All the programs in the Graveyard have one thing in common, they have no purpose. Once they acquire a purpose, then they are returned to the Matrix, where they complete their purpose. After they complete their purpose, they are sent to Graveyard again until they have a new purpose. SOme programs have spent most of their existence in the Graveyard, some are still there from the first version of the Matrix, which was scrapped because it wasnt accepted by the Humans. The Graveyard looked like any other graveyard. The ground was muddy, there was an eerie, gray mist floating about, and, of course, gravemarkers littered the place. Usually the Graveyard is an orderly place, filled with patient, waiting programs. That was before the Graveyard got its worst visitor ever... Agent Smith.
As you can very well imagine, Smith was not at all happy with his whereabouts. As powerful as he was, however, he could not pass through the Gate and into the Matrix....
"Ah!!! Why cant I pass through this ungaurded piece of metal. I am Agent Smith, I should be able too. Probably the work of the Architect, yesss. This Gate is obviously the work of his hands. I just dont UNDERSTAND!"
Smith kicked the Gate very hard, sending a deafening ring through the whole Graveyard.
" Even if that fool Neo is dead, I still have a purpose, to control the Matrix and destroy all Humans. Evidently my worst fear has come true. The Machines and the Humans must have made peace, so Humans don't havvve to be in the Matrix... Interesting. I doubt that peace will last long though. I will get out of here... in time...

About a year has passed in the Real World. Zion and other Human cities are now on the surface of the Earth. They are co-existing with the Machines. The sun, now free to shine through a sky of blue illuminated the metal in a brilliant flash of light. It is today that Neo's body is found. Morpheus is speaking with the Machine Leader.
" The body of the One called Neo: is that what you seek Morpheus?" bellowed the Machine Leader.
" Correct. Do you still have it?"
" Yes... we placed him in his pod, he isn't showing any signs of life to this day, but you may visit him if you wish."
"... Thank you"
Morpheus, Link, and Niobe were in the heart of the Machine City. The Machine leader summoned three of his sentinells to take the Humans to see Neo. It was a very poignant moment.
" Neo, I know your still alive buddy, why don't you just wake up," said Link desperatly.
Niobe suddenly had an idea. "Morpheus, why don't we consult the Oracle, maybe she'll know what happened to Neo."
Morpheus smiled at her. "My thoughts exactly. Lets head back to Zion, we can plug in their. Seraph will take us to the Oracle."
Niobe and Link nodded. They hopped on the Sentinells and rode away from the near enpty Pod Field toward Zion, the Last Human city, yet, at the same time, also the First...

Lemme know what you all think. More will be posted later.

joelsef
A jet black car pulled up next to a tall skyscraper with all glass windows. The doors of the car opened and out stepped Morpheus, Link, Niobe, and Ramsey, the newest member of their crew. Morpheus locked the car and all 4 took out their guns as they walked toward the entrance of the giant building. When they entered, Link said, " Holy sh...."
The luxurious lobby was swarming with police. There was no way in the world that the 4 were gonna get through to Seraph without causing an uprising.
"Ramsey, do your thing," muttered Morpheus.
Ramsey nodded. His body turned into a near transparent flying demon in the shape of a bat, the closest thing any of them could relate his alter appearence to. He flew in to the bodies of all the police men. One by one, they all fell over as Ramsey passed through them. Once the coast was clear, Ramsey changed back and they walked into the elevator.
After the elevator ride, the doors opened. Standing in front of them with his hands behind his back and wearing a little grin was Seraph.
"Welcome back friends of Neo. I will show you to the Oracle. Quickly now, she has been waiting for your arrival."
Niobe and Morpheus looked at each other and smiled. Morpheus said," same old Oracle." Niobe nodded in reply.
They followed Seraph down the hall, which happened to be pure white, and stopped in front of a sky blue door.
"She will see you now, Morpheus. Niobe, Link, and..."
"Ramsey."
"... Ramsey, you may go in as well, I will be standing guard at the door. I believe there is one policeman hidden downstaris who sent for backup. I'll make sure that you are not disturbed."
"Thank you, Seraph," said Morpheus as Seraph opened the door for them. They entered the room together.

Morpheus sighed as they walked into the apartment. It was the same as ever, vases and pictures around the room, and the smell of freshly baked cookies coming from the kitchen. As they crosed the room and entered the kitchen, they were greeted by a warm, familiar face: The Oracle.

I'd like to see some replies sometime soon, guys. confused

Please let me know what you think!

joelsef
More of the Matrix: Reconquered soon! cool

joelsef
"Good afternoon Morpheus. You must be Niobe," she said looking at Niobe. Niobe nodded. "Oh, and Link, I presume," the Oracle said.
"'evenin," replied Link.
"And, um, help me out here child, oh yes, Ramsey, it is."
Ramsey didn't say anything.
" I know why you're here Morpheus. You want to ask me about-"
"Neo, yes."
The Oracle took another puff of her cigarette, blew out the smoke, sighed, and began her statement.
"You know Morpheus, love is an interesting thing, with powers beyond our wildest dreams. It can form lifelong bonds, make peace, and even stop the power of death. Do you see where I'm going Morpheus? Good. I told Trinity a while back that she would love the One. We now know that the One is Neo, but the question is, do we have our One? Or has he passed on? Neo is not dead, he is merely sleeping, because how can he be dead? Trinity loved him even if it meant dying. Trinity will love him even in death. And Neo still holds his love with him, and receives her love even now.
When I showed her the sign above your head that says "Know Thyself" and asked her to tell me what she thought she was, do you know what she said, Morpheus? Niobe? No? Well, she said 'Neo'. Interseting answer, huh Link? I was a bit taken aback my self, because it was a bit difficult for me to predict her answer, but iI knew her choices. She said she was Neo because when two people love each other, they become like one. Of course, love is one of the only outcomes that I find difficult to predict because love is such a powerful thing. Have you ever felt a powerful love before, Morpheus?"
Morpheus looked over at Niobe and smiled at her, and she smiled back. He looked back at the Oracle, who was also smiling.
"There you go Morpheus. Neo and Trinity are still one, because they still love each other. And if they still love each other, how can Neo really be dead?"
There was a brief moment of silence as Oracle took a sip of coffee and then lit up another cigarette.
Finally Morpheus said,"Thank you, Oracle, I trust we'll see you again?"
The Oracle put her cigarette in the ash tray and crushed the end. "Of course Morpheus," she said through a smile.

As Morpheus opened the door to the hallway, he found Seraph standing there waiting.
"Thank you for waiting for us Seraph," said Morpheus.
Seraph didn't respond for a few seconds. Then, he slowly started to fall backward. As he fell, Link noticed a few bulletholes around his chest area.

joelsef
What do you guys think so far? PLEASE give me some responses! Thanks for reading, more will be posted later.

Vim
well, i tell you man the matrix fans have all but been dispersed to the netherregions of the internet. They're only a few of us left, and i'll tell you what i think... I THINK IT WAS AWESOME!!! Great job, man! I tell you what, me and you may have a future together. We have alot of similar ideas, and i think we would work well together. I could definitely use some help on getting all these book ideas written! But if think you may too busy or just don't know about stuff working over the internet, then i definitely understand! Anyway, again great story, and I look forward to seeing more, even if no one else does!

joelsef
Wow, thanks a lot Vim! To be perfectly honest, i am new here, just registered at the beginning of july and i wasnt sure if people would like my story ideas. But anyway, i think your stories are the best in the matrix field, i read them frequently, and you are obviuosly a talented writer! I would really enjoy working with you! I'm hardly ever so busy that i can't work with someone, so that would DEFINETLY not be a problem. I'm sure working together over the internet wouldn't be a problem, but i would need some of your help so that things go smoothly. Now, I'm gonna go check out some of YOUR stories! I'll talk to you later and i look forward to working with you later. You just let me know if youre still interested! Peace!

joelsef
As Seraph fell over backwards, a figure came into view, surrounded by what seemed to be a police squad, He had a small smirk on his face and was dressed very elegantly, with an aligator suit and matching black shoes. He said in a dignified voice, " Vell, hello Morpheus! What zeems to be ze problem?"
Morpheus's face twisted in anger and he snapped," Merovingian, what have you done? How did you find us?"
Merovingian let out a quiet chuckle and ran his hand through his hair and said casually," Well you zee, ven i got ze call from a policeman in dis particular building, i knew that ze culprit behind the scheme could only be one man... Neo."
Link seemed to be seething with rage at Merovingian," Now look here, hot shot-"
Merovingian stuck up his hand to cut off Link.
"I don't believe vee have met. Link, ees it? Pleasure." Merovingian stuck out his hand to shake Link's. Link responded with a swift jab to Merovingian's jaw. He connected with his knuckles; it was a hard hit, but he didn't stagger, but reached into his pocket and brought out a lacy hankerchief and began to wipe the blood off from around his mouth. He then returned the hankerchief to his pocket.
"Now, now. Zat vosn't very nice, vas it, Link? As I vas zaying. I had presumed zat Neo vould be behind dis whole... plot. Zecurity is very tight around this area-"
"Why?" but in Morpheus in his usual steady, serious tone.
"Patience, patience Morpheus. You vill know everyzing in due time. Carrying on. However, I vas informed by vone of my employees zat Neo vas dead. I am still not sure if dis is true, Morpheus, but I assure you, zat you will never return to find out vether he is alive or not.
Morpheus quickly whipped out his cell phone, sqeezed the middle, dialed a number. A voice came through one end saying "Operator."
"Tech, plug Neo in, NOW!"
"Die Morpheus!!!" shouted Merovingian as he and the police force drew their guns and opened fire. Morpheus dropped his phone an brought out two deadly guns and returned fire while flipping through the air in cartwheel formation to avoid bullets. Niobe and Link also pulled out guns and fired while dodging. The hallway they were all in had no where to hide except inside the rooms that were linked to the hallway by dull, blue doors. Ramsey transformed and hovered over the battlefield, allowing bullets to whiz through his transparent body.

"Alright Neo, Morpheus says to plug you in, then I'll plug you in, no use arguin with the boss," mumbled Tech, who happened to have just gotten back from retrieving Neo's body from his pod. "If Morpheus is thinking what i am thinking, then Neo will be revived when he is plugged in because his mind is still in the Matrix somewhere, it just didn't return with him after the fight with Smith. Well... good luck Neo."
Tech jammed the plug into the hole in the back of Neo's neck. He looked at the code of the Matrix and smiled broadly."

Inside the Matrix, around the location of his final battle with Smith, Neo's body suddenly appeared on a sidewalk. No one else seemed to be around and the One struggled to his feet. He had to shield his eyes with his hand because the Sun was so bright that day. 'Sati' he thought as he looked at the beautiful sunset. He suddenly became aware of himself.
"I'm- I'm alive. Morpheus- Morpheus is in trouble," he whispered. He lowered himself into a ready position, and then kicked off from the ground, leaving a fair size crater in the sidewalk as he flew away. Neo is back!!!

joelsef
As Smith stood, leaning against the metal pipes of the Gate, a man suddenly appeared next to him.
"Who the -!" said Smith angrily.
"I am the Gatekeeper, Smith," interupted the old man. He had a beard of at least two feet in length, and was hunched over to the point of doubling over. He was leaning on a dark, wooden cane.
"The Gatekeeper, huh? Just the man I wanted to see," sneered Smith.
"Maybe you can get me out of this living hell."
"As a matter of fact," said the Gatekeeper, "you may leave, you have a purpose again.
"Smith was now standing up straight and muttered something under his breath that sounded like, "Neo."
The gigantic Gate swung open, its rusty hinges creaking with every move. Smith started to walk through the gate, stopped, and turned around to face the Gatekeeper. "Thanks," he mumbled, and then turned around and walked through the Gate and into a lighted tunnell. Smith is back!!!

Sorry that this post is so short, but I thought that it would help build suspense shifty lol. I'll post more later on. Peace!

The Ones
oh no. will he spread again?

joelsef
maybeeee..........

Vim
kept it going, bud, its going great

joelsef
The Battle between the Merovingian and his focres and Morpheus & crew raged on. Niobe had managed to hit Merovingian in the shoulder, however, it was only a scrape. Ramsey had now begun to fly into policemen's bodies in similiar fashion to his previous attack. Several of the policemen were now slumped on the floor, dead.
Morpheus stafed to his left to avoid a few of the policemen;s bulluets. He shot one dead, did a gigantic leap while firing, landed on to of an oncoming policeman's head, breaking his neck, and finished with a shot toward the Merovingian. Merovingian ducked just in time, but the bullet found a new target, in the back of Niobe.
"NIOBE!!!" screamed Morpheus and he broke into a sprint, knocking over and shooting policemen as he went. Just as he was about to reach Niobe, he felt an immense pain in his back as well. His lack of care for his own safety and complete disregard for self defense left his back impaled with a bullet from the Merovingian's gun.
Merovingian laughed as Link and Ramsey rushed over to help them.
"FREEZE!!!" he shrieked and fired several bullets at there feet. "If you try to help them you will join them. Of course, I wouldn't mind killing you right now-"
The roof above them caved in and a figure in a black trenchcoat stood before them. Morpheus was laying next to Niobe on the floor, in a small pool of blood. They were still alive, and Morpheus whispered," Neo."

Tell me if u like the story so far, you have no idea what else ive got in store for u its gonna be cool. Keep readin!

joelsef
Thanks Vim!

Vim
WHOA! I actually got goosebumps from that part! Excellent!! and you don't have to say thanks again, unless you want to, but man ... i'm speechless!

joelsef
Well, I'm gonna say thanks anyway because u look like one of the only people who is interested in my story, and im glad it had that effect u said because its exactly what i was goin for!

The Ones
We want more. When do we want it. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We want more. When do we want it. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joelsef
Thanks The Ones! I won't disappoint you!

joelsef
Meanwhile, Smith trudged along the brightly lighed tunnell. He was thankful for his sunglasses now, if he hadn't been wearing them, he might have been blinded. All he could think about was if he'd be strong enough to face Neo when he returned to the Matrix. He would soon find out, because at the end of the tunnell he saw a sky, blue door with a few scratches in it...

"Vell, vell, vell, Neo, my friend! How are you!" said the Merovingian.
Neo didnt answer but just looked at him. The smile on Merovingian's face turned into a deep frown.
"Vell zen, you can die wit your friends!" And he fired numerous bullets at Neo. Just as the Merovingian expected, Neo held up his right hand and the bullets halted in midair, as if suspended by an invisible force. Now, Merovingian expected the bullets to fall harmlessly to the ground, but he was very wrong, with an additional push from his left hand, he sent the bullets speeding back toward the Merovingian and the police man. All the police men crumpled to the floor and the Merovingian was struck with two bullets. One in the abdomen and one in the thigh. Neo watched without emotion as the Merovingian passed out. Link and Ramsey stood gaping at him. Neo turned to them and said, "C'mon, lets get these two back to Zion. I know the way."
Link and Ramsey nodded and they each picked up a body. Neo led them to a door saeveral feet away and opened it. They walked through the door and into the control center of Zion where they did their work. Neo shut the door behind them.
At that exact moment, another door opened, right next to it. Agent Smith walked out. He looked around at the carnage of the battle. Smith felt himself rattle as his started to fizzle, his code near the crash point. " Weaker than I thought," he mumbled.
He walked over to the Merovingian and smirked. He rolled his limp body over and thrust his fist into Merovingian's stomach. Instead of copying himself onto the Merovingian, he disappeared into Merovingian's body. Merovingian struggled to his feet slowly. With a gigantic inhale, the two bullets that were lodged in Merovingian's body flew off with tremendous speed and blazed through the air and into the opposite wall. He looked at his hands and smirked once more. "This is where I will stay, for now," he thought. Merovingian walked across the hall and into a door that led back to Hel, his club. The door shut with a soft 'click'.

The Ones

joelsef
Just to let you guys know, there will be a Matrix 5. I am going to call it "The Matrix: Revelations". Just thought I'd let everyone know so my title isn't taken while I'm writing Reconquered.

The Ones
is it a 2 part or just 2 completely different storys

joelsef
Matrix 5 will be a continuation of the story from Matrix 4, sorta like Revolutions is a continuation of Reloaded

joelsef
A door opened in the Hel Club's Kitchens. The Merovingian walked fastly out of it. He made a right turn and suddenly bumped into one of the waiters, who dropped all his food.
"S-sir, I- I don't kn-know wwww-what happened, sir, I j-just wasn't paying-"
Merovingian picked up one of the knives that was on the waiter's plate and stabbed him with it. Then, he yelled," Qvik men! Zis man tripped over me and landed on his knife. Zomeone please take care of zis, I have ozer matters to attend to."
He walked to a large brown door at the back of the kitchen. The door opened for him, evidently, he was being expected. Merovingian walked through the door and then turned around to see who had opened the doors for him. There were two of them, exactly alike, dressed in all white. The Twins!!!
"Vell, Vell, Vell, zo glad to zee you, my faithful zervants," said the Merovingian lightly. The Twins nodded. "I have an eemportant announcement for you. As you problably already know, I am Merovingian. I run zis Club and have a vonderful wife, Persephone. But, and I don't know if you know zis, but I am NOT Merovingian." The Twins nodded again. "Very perceptive. I am Agent Smith, zupposedly deleted by ze Machines, but now I'm back and I plan to stay here a long time. Are you gentelmen vith me?" For the third time, the Twins nodded. "Very good. And now zat I'm back, I have discovered zat I can copy myself, Agent Smith, onto anyone, and their outvard appearence von't change a bit. However, on ze inside, zey vill be under ze control of me! And, because people now can plug in and out of ze Matrix at vill, I can take over two worlds: The Matrix, and The Real World. Vonce I am in ze Real World, I can manipulate ze Machines vith a few of my... tactics, and turn zem against ze humans once more. Zoon, zere von't be a single human left, save Persephone, my fair vife, and you two of course, but I don't know eef you are even human." All three of them sniggered at this thought.
"Come zen, Tvins. Let us put our plan into action!"

The Ones
bet neo will stop smith in no.5

joelsef
maybeeeee...

joelsef
OK, next part...

"Just place them over there," said Neo, pointing to a few beds in the corner of room. It was an interesting room. If you looked up, you couldn't see the ceiling because there were numerous wires, ranging to needle thin to sewer pipe thick. There were many monitors there, including one that had the matrix code streaming down it.
Link and Ramsey put Morpheus and Niobe on two of the beds. They were still bleeding quite profulsy.
"Roll them over on their backs," commanded Neo. Link and Ramsey did as they were told. Once Morpheus and Niobe were on their backs, Neo inserted his hands in to their gunshot wounds, and pulled out the bullets. He tosesd them over his shoulder and into a nearby garbage can. Just then, Tech walked in. He was a medium sized man with jet black hair and dark, tanned skin. He had an unsightly scar on his right hand.
"Tech, get a readout on the status of Morpheus and Niobe," said Link automatically.
"Why, what happened to-"
"Just do it, Tech," said Link irritably.
Tech gave Link a nasty look, and then moved over to Morpheus and Niobe. He reached onto a nearby shelf and grabbed a clipboard sized scanner. He ran it slowly over Morpheus's body.
"Seems to be OK, just unconscious," he muttered. "Now for Niobe." HE walked over to Niobe and began to scan her body.
"Seens to be OK too, wait- what the hell?"
"What!?" said Neo and Link together.
"It's Niobe," stammered Tech. "I was scanning her body and... she's pregnant!"

joelsef
Neo, Link, and Ramsey all looked dumbfounded.
"Are- are you sure about that, Tech?" stammered Link.
Tech shot an impatient look at Link. He pointed to the object in his hand. "See this, Link? It's called a Status Scanner. It tells the user anything it wants to know about the patient's health."
"Then can it tell who the baby's father is?" asked Neo instantly.
"Er... yea, should be able to. Don't see why not," replied Tech.
He performed an additional scan of Niobe's body. When he was done, he turned back to Neo. "Just as predicted, sir, the baby's father is definetly Morpheus."
Neo nodded. "Well, that should do it then. They just need some rest. As do I. Link, keep an eye on the Matrix, and..."
"Ramsey," said Link, pointing to the tall, thin man with long brown hair braided into dreadlocks beside him.
"Right, Ramsey, keep an eye on these two, will you please?"
"Certainly... Neo," he responded.
"Thank you both, he said as he slipped into the bed next to Morpheus and fell into a deep sleep.

"Neo....."
'Stop, lemme sleep,' thought Neo.
"Neoooo!!!!" said the voice even louder
'OK, I'll open my eyes,' he thought. When he did he found Link looking at him from above. "What..." he muttered sleepily.
"It's the Matrix Neo, somethings not right."
"How long have I been asleep, Link?"
"Half a' hour, now c'mon, its urgent!"
Neo rose off the bed slowly and followed Link over to the Matrix monitor.
"Well, whats the problem?" he said, still a little sleepy.
"The code don't lie sir," said Link in a shaky voice. " It definetly dont lie."
"What already!" said Neo, almost angry.
"An Agent Neo! And not just any Agent, Agent Smith!"

Vim
sweeeet... Nice job, can't wait to see what happens next!

joelsef
Well, you don't have to wait long, cause here it is. Enjoy!

"It is very zimple, Tvins. All I have to do eez take control of von of ze humans in my Club, and zen hav myself unplugged from ze Matrix. Zat vay, I can begin my domination on two fronts!" said Merovingian excitedly. The Twins nodded once more. "However, I vill need something zat vill allow myself, once out of ze Matrix, to gain access to ze Machine mainframe. Yes, zis vill save me an encounter vith ze Architect. I need a key. Boys, vould you be so kind...?" The Twins nodded, transformed, a very similar transformation to Ramsey's, and sunk into the ground. "Now, I vait for zem," said the Merovingian in a bored sort of voice.
He didn't have to wait long. Almost a minute later, the Twins appeared in front of him. One of them was holding a key. Merovingian sprang up. "Exzellent!! Most exzellent! Now, if you excuse me, gentlemen, I vill be in ze Club." The Twins nodded and walked up the stairs and out of site.
"Hmmm. How do I go about zis. I could lure a woman and use her, but I vill need someone stronger. Hmmph! I'll just have to look around, zen."
Merovingian strolled back into his club and began scanning all the tables with his eyes. His eyes came across a well built man, with good size muscles and a look of strong will on his face. "Perfect..." Merovingian whispered.
He walked casually over to the table, bent down, and whispered into the man's ear," Come vith meeeeee..." Automatically, the man stood up from his table and followed the Merovingian into a door off to the side of the Club. HIs wife who was at the table looked quite shocked, perhaps a bit angry.
When they were both inside the office, Merovingian held out his hand and said," Good day. I am ze Merovingian, pleased to meet you."
The man started to raise his hand to return the shake, when the Merovingian plunged his hand past the man's outstretched hand and into his abdomen. The man looked down at the hand in his gut with an expression of terror on his face. Soon, however, that expression faded, and the man now started to smile. Merovingian withdrew his hand and said, "You may use ze room just to ze left of zis one to eject yourself from ze Matrix, instead of having to go to one of ze public stations. The man now controlled by Merovingian smirked and nodded. He turned toward the door when Merovingian said, "In the heat of ze moment, I forgot to give you a name. However, I now zee zat it vouyld have not been a vise idea to do zat. You are now going to be known by either Merovingian or Smith, got zat?" The man nodded. "Also, you must realize zat I am the one true Merovingian, and ze one true Smith. I am ze Negative One, you are merely a copy of myself, got zat, too?" The man nodded once again and smirked at the same time.
The Merovingian gave a broad smile that flashed his white rows of teeth. "Go zen, and oh yea! Take zis key. It vill get you into ze Machine Mainframe, where you can take over ze Machines. Don't do zat until I tell you too, OK? For now, just take control of as many humans as you can in ze Real World, and I'll do ze same here, agreed?"
"Yea," said the man in a burly sort of voice.
"Good, I'll keep in touch. Good-bye."
The man turned on his heel and walked out of the door.
"Exzellent! Everyzing is working out just as I vanted. Soon, I vill be strong enough to survive on my own, and zen, it vill be ze downfall of Neo!"

joelsef
"Oh boy Neo, come look at this, hurry!" said Link, who had been watching the monitor of the Matrix, ever since the appearance of Smith. Neo walked up beside Link's chair.
"What's up," he said.
Link pointed to the screen. "Two Agent Smith's, and wait- whoa, not good, one of them just left the Matrix."
"Damn," said Neo. "That means that Smith is going to spread in this world too. Can you get a location on where the second Smith disappeared?"
Link started to type rapidly. Several new maps and surface area structures were popping up on the surrounding monitors. "Ha ha! Got it, but it's not good, it's like going right into the lion's den."
"Where is it? Surely it couldn't be one of the public stations."
"Well, your right there man. It wasn't a public station, it was a private one, located in Hel, Merovingian's club."
Neo started pacing the room. "This just doesn't make any sense. How did Smith come back. Did you guys ever see a trace of him or any other Agent before I returned?"
"No, we didn't," responded Link.
"How did I return anyway?" Neo said quizically.
Link looked up at him with angrim expression on his face. "No one knows. We had just got done seeing the Oracle, and she said, well, maybe you better go see her yourself. She might be able to give you some answers."
Neo let a tiny smile escape. "Knowing Oracle..."
Link smiled back at him. "C'mon, I'll plug you in."
Neo looked at Link. "You gotta be on the lookout. Any site of Agent Smith in Zion and I want the nearest phone outa there, got it?"
Link looked slightly afraid at the thought of Smith in Zion. It had happened once before, when Smith was copied onto Bane. Neo remembered Bane well, because he fought him. That was how he lost his sight. When his body reappeared in the Matrix, he had regained his sight.
"Neo?" said Link, looking at him strange.
"What, huh... oh, sorry, plug me in."
Neo laid down on a reclined chair and Link pushed the plug into the back of Neo's head. He then returned to the monitor.
"Holy..." he said as he took a look at the code. He could see numerous codes, all identical, all belonging to Agent Smith. "So it's begun..." he mumbled.

Oh, yea, just becuase the Reconquering of the Matrix has begun, doesn't mean that this story is gonna end. I'll let you know when I will end Reconquered and begin posting Revelations. Tell me what you think of the story so ! Peace!

Trickster
Nice idea here. I ain;'t got time to read it, but it looks amazing!

joelsef
That's cool, even though you are very busy, I appreciate your comment!

Vim
Well i've had time to read it, and i'm impressed. Yeah definitely let it be known when one story ends and another begins, don't wanna get confused.

joelsef
I agree. I'll post a reply on here when I am gonna start Revalations. Until then, I will definetly continue on Reconquered!

joelsef
AGGGGHHHHHH!!! NOOOO!!! I typed the next part in and it suddenly logged me out mad miffed I'll just re-type it again tomorrow. Later.

The Ones
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joelsef
laughing out loud laughing yea

joelsef
laughing out loud laughing yea ill post it later today

joelsef
oh wow, how did that happen? musta posted the same thing twice. blink

joelsef
Anyway, here's the next part...

The doors of an elevator slid open and Neo walked out. As he walked along the hall, he tapped each of the doorknobs as if counting off the doors. He stopped and looked around. He could see several bullet holes from the recent fight with the Merovingian. He then turned around to the door at his right, seventh door. Putting his hand on the silver knob, he twisted it and walked in.
Almost instantly, the smell of freshly baked cookies reached his nose. There was a little girl sitting on the couch in the living room, watching TV. She looked up and beamed at him.
"Neo!!! I was wondering when you would come back!!"
Neo looked down at the girl by his side and smiled down at her. "Hello, Sati," he said.
"Oracle is in the kitchen," said Sati. "I think she's been waiting for you," she added in a whisper.
"I kinda guessed that,"Neo replied as he strolled into the kitchen.
Oracle was sitting at the table, smoking a cigarette and reading the newspaper. "Hello, Neo," she said without looking up. "And, don't worry about the chair."
Neo smiled. "I don't think I will be breaking my chair anytime soon."
"We'll see. Right then, you've come to see me about something important."
Neo nodded in response.
"But first, I'm gonna ask you something. Do you agree, that it is the worst feeling in the world to not know why you exist.
Neo thought about this, and then shook his head. "No."
"Then what is," said the Oracle, leaning forward as though she wanted to make sure she heard Neo correctly.
"The worst feeling in the world, the greatest pain, is to NOT know why someone you loved does NOT exist."
The Oracle slammed her hand down on the table and said "EXACTLY!", causing Neo to stand up quickly, knocking over his chair and breaking off one of its legs.
"I'm- I'm sorry-"
"I told you not to worry about it," said Oracle in a matter-of-factly voice. "That is exactly what I thought you would say. You think that Trinity does not exist, but she does, Neo, she does.
"Sorry Oracle, but you're wrong on this one, I saw her body, she was dead."
"Look at yourself, Neo, blinded by emotion. You may think Trinity is dead, and your partly right. Most of her is dead, but the only part of her that is alive, is the only part of her that natters. Her love, Neo, her LOVE is alive in you. And I told her that as long as she loved the One, he couldn't die. Just because she is dead, doesn't mean that her love isn't still here, with you. Just make sure that you always keep that love with you, Neo."
"But what about Smith-"
"I am afraid, Neo, that I have only suspicion as to how he could have returned. Perhaps you should see the Architect, he would know. If you want to see him, its all the way down this hall, at the end, the big, black door."
"I think... I think I will see him now," Neo said, with a look on his face as though he were in deep thought.
Oracle smiled. "Good-bye then Neo, and good luck."
Neo smiled back at her. He stepped around the broken chair, and back into the living room. Sait ran in front of him.
"Bye, Neo!! Come visit, OK?"
"OK," he said softly. He rubbed the top of her head and then walked to the door. He opened it and stepped out into the hallway.
Neo looked down the hallway and his eyes fell upon a large, ebony black door, just as the Oracle had told him. It seemed like such a long walk down there, despite the short length to the door. He felt as though he was walking against the river current, but then he remembered that the only time he had been in a river was when he first woke up and was dumped into the sewers. When, he reached the door, he expected it to be locked. Amazingly, the door opened, and he entered a room filled with hundreds of small TV monitors. When, he shut the door behind him, it melted away and more TV monitors took it's place. There was a chair in the canter of the room. He looked at the chair for a few seconds, and then decided to walk toward the center of the room toward the chair. He touched the chair and turned it around. The Architect was not in the chair. Neo stood, puzzled for a while. Then, the door to his right opened and the Architect stepped out.
"Oh, forgive me, Neo. I was just at the Source, working out a glitch in the Matrix code."
The Architect sat down in his chair as Neo backed away. The Architect sighed. "I think you need to be filled in on a few things since your absence, Neo."

joelsef
"It seems so, Architect. So, my first question is why has Smith reappeared," said Neo.
"To answer your question, Neo, would just be repeating what I told you earlier. You are part of an equation, the equation of the Matrix. The equation is supposed to be balanced. There is one simple problem, with an easy solution. In the Matrix program, there is a certain function, the function of the One. But you see, this function creates an imbalance, and if there is an imbalance, there could be a crash of the Matrix, resulting in a catastorphic destruction of the Human Race. However, the human race is free from the control of the Machines and therefore they can plug themselves in and out at will. Regardless of this minor change, a crash of the Matrix would result in a disturbance in the Source, possibly destroying all of the Machines, including, yes Neo, the ones that are a neccessity in human life. Therefore, to avoid this problem, I, myself, came up with a simple solution. I added the function of the Negative One, the ones you call Agents, or perhaps the function of the Negative One belongs only to the one called Smith.
You see, Neo, after your little bout with Agent Smith, I reset the Matrix code, yet again, but gave the Humans a greater choice capability. They could choose whether or not they wanted to be in the Matrix. However, the function of the One can not be taken away unless it is by the One himself, which happened with the previous five Ones. When they were faced with your choice, they chose the right door to the Source and eliminated the function of the One, thereby destroying themselves. This, therefore, meant that the Negative One was no longer needed to balance the equation, so he was also deleted. However, the Matrix still needed resetting because it is part of the cycle. After the Machines destroyed Zion, the Matrix would reset and the whole ordeal would begin all over again, thereby keeping Humans enslaved forever. But anyway, e were getting off subject. The reason that Smith returned, was because you returned. When you returned, Smith now had a purpose, to balance the equation again. Do you see how this cycle worked? Whenever I would Reload the Matrix, the One would always return, but it would be within a different person. You were different, because you chose that left door Neo. Because you chose that left door, you manually destroyed the Negative One, or rather, the Machines destroyed the One, thus destroying the Negative One. When the Matrix reset, the One couldn't be different, because he hadn't died the way the other One's died. Because you chose love of one person, you carried that love into your death. You were alive, but Smith was deleted. Of course, that would only last for a while, because once you were returned to the Matrix, Smith had a purpose again, so he was able to return as well, to balance the equation."
"So if the Matrix were reset again, there would be no need for a One, right, because the cycle doesn't have to happen, right? We are living in peace with the Machines, so there is really no need for a One, there is no need for any of this meaningless destruction," said Neo shakily.
"That is true, if peace lasts with the Machines until the next Matrix reset, then there would be no need for the One," replied the Architect.
"But if war started again, then..."
"Then when the Matrix reset, there would be a need for another One, and the cycle, well, it would begin all over agin, wouldn't it?"
"So, if we had peace with the Machines, and then I went and deleted the function of the One out of the code, and then fought Smith, and we both died, the Matrix reset, and the One wasn't needed anymore, then Smith would never return."
"As long as peace would last, and the function of the One was eliminated from the code, then yes, Smith would be gone for good."
"Well, how do I eliminate the One function from the Matrix program?" asked Neo.
"I am afraid, that only the One knows the answer to that, when he arrives at the Source," replied the Architect.
Neo's insides lept. If he could manage to keep peace among Humans and Machines, delete the One function, and then beat Smith, then Smith might be gone for good, he would never have a purpose as long as peace lasted. But he must find a way to keep peace, a pact or something. Bound by death. Yes, that might be the only way.
Then Neo felt an icy chill run into his stomach. If Smith was in the Real World, then he too could have access to the Machine Mainframe in the Real World. He could manipulate the Machines and turn them against the Humans. Then, everything might be ruined. If that happened, he wouldn't even get a chance to go to the Source. The Matrix would reload and the whole thing would begin all over again. If the Matrix reloaded at the start of a Second War, then he might be killed and there might be a new One. But waht if he was the only One who could finally put an end to the Negative One? All these thoughts seemed to almost overflow Neo's brain. The Architect interrupted his thoughts.
"I suggest that you return to your world. Because Smith is spreading so quickly, it might only be a matter of time before he reaches the Machine Mainframe and starts a Second War. Then, you would not have a chance to go to the Source."
Neo nodded and walked towards the left door. He opened the door, took one last look at the Architect, who just looked at him with a furrowed brow, of what emotion Neo could not tell, walked through it, and shut it.
He was immersed in darkness. Ahead, he could see a door with light streaming underneath it. Neo walked for the door and stepped through it. He was in the lobby of the building with the elevator.
"Neo, Neo!" came a voice from his earpiece.
"Yea Link?"
"You gotta get out, Smith is spreading too fast. Door to your right!"
"Neo opened the door and found a telephone booth sillouhetted in a dim light. He walked into it and picked up the reciever. Neo materialized into thin air. He was going back to the Real World, but not without problems to worry about, and not too much time to find solutions!

Phew, that took a LONG time. I anyone is confused about what the Architect told Neo, feel free to ask. I tried to explain everything so there would be no questions, but I'm open to 'em. More will be posted later. Peace.

Vim
I'm just glad you made him talk normal and without any big words. Big words hurt brain, until Me read big words many times. Right, okay, anyway, good job, it seems that neo and architect are friends! Yay!

joelsef
Well, Neo and the Architect aren't necessarily friends... but yea they are on good terms. I suppose they are in a sense friends, because if they weren't, then Architect wouldn't have told Neo all the info he needs to know. Architect has Neo's best interests in mind. I guess he sympathizes with Neo's purpose, realizing that it is a big burden. As for big words, I'm not sure I know too many. Besides, I didn't want to hav eto get out a thesaurus and look for big words that will just make the encounter more confusing. I'm glad you liked it, tho! Ill post more later on.

joelsef
"Well, what's the situation, Link," said Neo as he was being unplugged.
Link looked at him grimly," A whole lotta Smith's are turning up in the code, come look.
Neo rose from the seat and walked over with Link to the code. Almost half of it was colored bright red. "All that bright red is Smith," Link said. "There must be some way to stop him from spreading."
"There isn't," Neo said," but there is a way to make him go away for good, but... I'd go with him, I'd be dead too."
"Dude! You can't do that, dude! We need you-"
"Enough Link! Neo knows what he must do and I trust him completely."
Both Neo and Link looked around and saw Morpheus walking toward them weakly.
"Morpheus," Neo mumbled.
"Neo, I knew you weren't dead, because of-"
"The Oracle," finished Neo. "Sorry I couldn't be there to help you earlier."
Morpheus nodded to show that there was no need for apologies. He turned to Link. "How's Niobe?" Morpheus said.
"Pregnant," blurted out Link and Neo shot him a look of surprise.
Morpheus smiled. "I know THAT part, but what state is her health in?"
"Fine," murmered Link, looking quite embarrased.
"As long as she's OK, thats all I care about. Neo, have you visited the Oracle yet?"
"Yes. I also visited the Architect. He told me how I can eliminate Smith for good, but its something only I can do."
"What is the key element?"
There was silence for several moments afterwards. "Prevent a Second War with the Machines. Smith is here, in the Real World. He could be everyone in all of Zion right now and no one would know it. If he gets into the Machine Mainframe, and enters his Smith program onto the Machines, then a Second War is inevitable."
"Then you must go to the Machine Mainframe."
"Yes."
"How will you get there?"
"On my hovercraft, the Pharaoh."
"Good luck Neo."
"Thank you, Morpheus, I'll be going now."
"Hey, you be careful, Neo!" shouted Link after himas Neo strode out the door."

A cell phone rang. It belonged to a tall, strong man who was a regular visitor to the Hel club. The man picked up the phone, opened it, and said," Smith."
"Eet is time, go and do ze thing I have told you. Go to ze Machine Mainframe and copy my code onto eet to allow me to control ze Machines at vill."
"As you wish, sir." The man put the phone away, jumped on a nearby Airbike, and, with protests from the owner, made him a Smith too, but no one would know because he looked exactly the same. The man took off and headed for the Machine Mainframe. He and Neo are on a crash course!

joelsef
A group of about one-hundred men were walking down the street in the Matrix. All of them had the same look on their face, the look of a killer. To the average human eye, they looked like normal people, men, women, children, and elderly, in normal clothes, just like everybody else. But, they were different! They are not one-hundred, they were one person, Negative-One people, rather. They are Smith!
A group of five people stood at the end of the street. There were three men and two women, all dressed in black, and all carrying massive guns in both their hands. Soon, they were face to face with the group of 100.
A tall, fair skinned man with dirty blond hair pulled up his gun and fired the first bullet. Time seemed to slow and the bullet appeared to be moving through syrup. All of the people parted like the Red Sea and the bullet slowly travelled through the oathway they formed. Another bullet from the 5 fighters struck a middle aged man, and he crumpled, but got amlmost immediatly back up. The group of 100 attacked.
An enourmous, deafening gunfire roared from the ends of the 5 people's guns, driving the Smith's back. It didn't last log however, because soon they were out of bullets.
Almost everyone in the group of 100 it seemed were playing host to several bullets. They looked wildy around at each other, with a sick smile planted on their faces.
"Raz, what's going on?" said one of the women, who had white skin and shoulder length brown hair.
The man, Raz, who had fired the first bullet shook his head and looked at her," I dunno, Pandora, I just don't know."
The other woman, tall and dark skinned, looked horrified and said," I think were about to find out, look!!!"
All of them looked, and the people were all shaking madly, as thought they were about to explode. Raz looked to a shorter, dark skinned man with jet balck hair pulled into dreadlocks and said," Get a readout on them, Taze."
"I'm on it, Raz," responded Taze and he pulled out what looked to be flattened binoculars and put them up to his sunglasses. "Sir, this is unlike anything we've ever seen before. We know it's a virus, but this virus isn't behaving like other one's had, except for..."
"Smith!!!," said the third man, who was about as tall as Raz, and had pale, white skin, bright green eyes, and wavy brown hair. Everyone looked to where he was pointing and they saw a horrible sight.
All the human bodies were laying on the street. Standing in front of each one was an Agent Smith. The Smith in front took a small step forward. "Well, well, well, Mr. Trojan. It appears that we meet again. Are you exited, because I sure am."
Raz spat on the ground in front of Smith's shoes. Smith looked down at it. When he did, Raz brought his knee up into Smith's face. Smith staggered back a few steps, then looked up, wiped the blood of his mouth and looked up at Raz, the smile gone from his face.
"Very good, Mr. Trojan," he jeered. "Men!" he roared and turned around to the other Smith copies. "Let's get 'em!"

joelsef
Important Note: I was lookin over my writin, and i thought I should point somethin out. I dunno if this is the way it is in the first three Matrix movies, but the Source is located in the Matrix. This regulates the Matrix code and is where the Matrix code can be changed and reloaded. The Machine Mainframe is located in the Real World, and this is the control pannel for the Machines, this is where they can all, simultaneously be upgraded or changed in some way. In the end, Neo needs to go to the Source to write the One function out of the code for the next relaoding, but needs to go to the Machine Mainframe first to prevent Smith from copying on to the Machines and starting a Second War. I just wanted to make sure that no one mistook the Source for the Machine Mainframe, because in my story, they are two, completely different things with two completely different functions.

I also noticed that earlier on, Merovingian had the Twins get him a key from the Keyroom, yea the one from Reloaded, to get into the Machine Mainframe and avoid confrontation with the Architect. This makes no sense because the Machine Mainframe is in the Real World and the Architect is in the Matrix. That was MY mistake. I guess I got a little confused myself. Instead, the Merovingian should have said," Good, this vill get me in ze back door instead of having to go through ze Machines. They vill probably recognize me as a harmful intruder and attempt to destroy me. Zis key vill save me a lot of trouble. " Sorry for the confusion, but if you still have questions, I'm all ears!

Anyway, I'll try to post more tomorrow. Peace rock

joelsef
Hey guys, i'm gonna be busy almost all next week so the next post wont be till like, thursday or friday, so ill be back then, later

slow
Jeolsef,

I read some of your matrix reconquered and i thought it was cool. Though, i think some changes and additions could be made.But you did great dude. You reinvented the idea and made it yours with some original concepts.

Consider this: Should the machines and humans really live in peace? That is a major question in the movie itself. I don't think so. Humans want slave robots and the machines oppose, the machines had brutalized humans and you and i both know that considering what humans went through, they are bound to hold a grudge. Remember that the matrix is an original and very delicate idea. It's originality means every aspect of it no matter the inspiration is and has to be something new. Still u did great.

Alright, let me give you a synopsis of my on matrix continuation.

The machines and humans live in peace, spuriously! The animosity between the two forces is greatly evident. The machines are looking to return to their former source of power because it had greater advantages. There is a group called the pure bloods which is made up of pure born humans who wish to take over the humans. There is also a group of former matrix inhabitants who want revenge. The machines are constantly on the lookout for human animosity and the architect has created a secret organization which still harnesses human power. All of this among other things are in existence and it is here that the guys (Morpheus and the others) fall in place. Neo as u said is not dead, he is in an altered comatose state caused by the machines. Morpheus is the leader of a group of former matrix inhabitants who want to maintain peace, Smith is sent to the graveyard but, the graveyard has levels for different types of deleted programs depending on how troublesome they are (No doubt Smith is where all the badasses are). Neo's revival is his only way out (Considering their link), the oracle is at her death bed and has someone in training. The matrix itself is now infamous as it is now a program used to take over humans though a prototype of it has been created for other purposes.

This not the main story, just the setting. It's from here that everything else gets off of. Tell me how you feel so far and i'll see whether i'll give you more of what i feel. Anyway, you did great dude.Keep in touch.

I'm Slow (Don't let the name fool you)

joelsef
SPOILER ALERT!!!

Well, between u an me, Slow, peace between the Machines isn't gonna last. The man whom Smith copied onto will succeed in planting Smith's code onto all the Machines, thereby causing a second war. Neo, in my story, will have to end the war and see if his function of the One is powerful enough to carry on into the Real World to help fight the war.

I do like your story idea, especially about the Graveyard and the ailing Oracle, truly original!! I'll be lookin for your story in the near future!

Thanks again for your support, u seem like someone who is able to understand and recreate the matrix to fit your own story. I'd like to post some soon, but i can't, so ill type more around friday.

joelsef
Whew! Back from Canada. 6 hour drive, too looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg. But it was cool, got to see Niagra Falls. But anyway, i'm really tired so ill post the next part later.

joelsef
Hundreds of Smith's were charging the mysterious fighters. At breakneck speed, they ran toward all 5 of them. Raz looked at Pandora, who looked at Taze, who looked at Mange ( the man who shouted "Smith!"wink, who looked at Melonious (the other girl). The Smiths were almost on top of them, when suddenly, they all vanished!
The Smith's looked dazed for a moment.
"What just happened," asked one of the Smiths.
Another Smith looked around and replied," They're gone. They've ejected themselves out of the Matrix. My guess, its a mutation, a freak accident that happened because their mothers were humans and their fathers were programs, or vice versa. Chances are, they'll be back-"
Just as he said this, they all reappeared in the middle of the Smiths.
"Do it Taze!" yelled Raz.
"Aye, Aye Skipper," replied Taze. He pulled out what looked a green, metallike cube and pressed the red button on top.
A gigantic wave of red energy poured out from the cube. when it hit the Smiths, they started to break up as their code was being rearranged. They all bulged outward, and looked ready to explode, when they were sucked in on themselves and vanishedwith a loud crack. A tiny, blue ball remained where each of the Smiths had been standing.
"Shall we be going then," Pandora asked.
"Yea, Raz, before the Anit-Virus wears off. Smith will no doubt break out before long," added Melonious.
"Correct again. My, you are a very perceptive girl," said a voice behind them.
Without even looking around, all five of them ejected out of the Matrix, just as the Smiths would have hit them...

A large man walked powerfully toward a white door on the side of a huge black and silver building. He pulled a key out of his pocket, held it up to his face and smirked. He was going to control all the Machines and then all of this world, and then all of the Matrix and then all of the Universe. It would be a very good time.
He inserted the key into the hole and pushed. What he found inside took his breath away. It was a room the size of twelve football fields, and every square inch of it was filled with cables, computers, and other gadgets. However, he knew which computer to go to, because he is Smith!
Smith walked up to the smallest computer there was, about the size of a portable DVD player. There was an slight depression on the middle of the screen, which looked like it could be filled with a finger tip. Smith did just that.
He pressed the tip of his finger into the depression and quickly released. The yellow machine code on the screen was overwritten with bright, red code that appeared to bleed as though cut. It was done. The Second War is about to begin, and all human life would be destroyed. Yes, it was a very good day. He exited the room, hopped on the Airbike, and took off in Neo's direction, with about one-thousand Machines behind him.

Neo flew over rolling hills of green on the Pharaoh. The Real World was now a beautiful place. The sun shone brightly over him and he could hear birds chirping happily as he flew by. The horizon, however, seemed quite black for such a beautiful day...

joelsef
"Whoa, snap!!! I've never seen THAT happen before. It's like 100 or so Smith's just vanished!" stammered Link to Morphues, Niobe, and Tech. "Wait, no... this just keeps getting freakier!!! They just reappeared! Whats up with that, Morph?"
"Simple, Link," replied Morpheus calmly. "Those 5 people must have used an Anti-Virus on the Smith's, but it's not like any Anti-Virus I've ever seen. I wonder-"
"Things just keep getting wierder, Morph. Those 5 people just ejected from the Matrix, by themselves!"
"Is that possible, Morpheus," whispered Niobe.
Morpheus turned to her," I dunno. Never seen anything like it. I wonder, Link, where they ejected to?"
As if waiting for the right moment, a loud CRACK! resounded through the space. All 5 of them jumped back when the explosion occured. They were left looking at a screen of smoke. But, they were not alone.
"Morpheus, Morpheus is that you," came a raspy voice from behind the smoke. Out walked a man with brown-blond hair and golden eyes. He was smiling wildly at Morpheus. Morpheus looked back at him.
"Raz?? Razikiel Trojan?" he managed to say.
"Morpheus, my friend, how are you?"
At that time, four other people walked out from behind the smoke.
"Allow me to introduce you to my, er... crew, Morpheus," Raz said proudly. "That there is Taze, my mechanic" he said pointing to the dreadlocked man with dark skin. Taze nodded at them. "This is Pandora," Raz said, motioning to the fair skinned woman with brown hair. "Mange here is the weapon specialist," he said. Mange, with his green eyes, wavy brown hair, and deep voice said," Hello." Last, and not least is Melonious." Melonious smiled broadly and nodded at each one of them, and each time she nodded her curly black hair jiggled. "Now, who are your friends here, Morph?"
Morpheus looked around at his crew and named them off as his gaze fell upon them. "Here's Link, my wife Niobe, Ramsey, he's got an... interesting talent." Ramsey smirked. "And this is Tech, he's Link's assistant, but we trust him as we trust Link.
"Morpheus, old friend, there is serious news. Smith, he is spreading rapidly, the Matrix, I'm afraid, is no longer safe, and neither is the Real World, now that he can eject out. I am most certain that we have quite a battle ahead of us."
Morpheus nodded. "It was the part of the Prophecy that I always feared. Even I never believed it would come true once we saw that Neo was the true One. It predicts a Second War, between the Negative-One and his forces and the One and his forces. I am afraid that this time, though, Smith has the upper hand. If Neo fails to arrive before Smith to the Machine Mainframe, then Smith will have the whole Machine army behind him. We were lucky last time because the Machines and us had a common enemy, Smith. But if Smith controls the Machine, the only way to peace is to win the War. I think it is time we set up proper safety precautions. Link and Tech, tell the Zion High Council to have the city roof closed in and EMP's to be stationed all along the city walls. Ramsey, can you go out ahead of Zion and see if you can spot any incoming Machines. If War is going to happen again, we must be prepared."
"Morpheus, were getting a message!" said Link.
Everyone grew silent as a raspy and staticy message came over the Communicator.
"Machines- static- attacked us- static- Canaa- static- destroyed. Machine cities Sodom and Gomorrah- static- are back in control. Machines on- Zion- beware- AAAHHHGGG!!!!"
Link shook his head. "Morpheus man, what do we do?"
"Just what I told you to do. C'mon, lets man the guns, Raz, its gonna be a hell of a night."
"Neo, where are you?" Link said. He looked through the window and toward the horizon and saw it start to grow black.

joelsef
"Machines," mumbled Neo as he sped off toward the blackening horizon. "And Smith. Gotta protect Zion. If Zion is destroyed, we'll all get stuck in the same damn cycle that we've been in for over a hundred years. I gotta stop this."
Neo could now pick out individual Machines in the distance, and a big, storng man on an Airbike he knew as Smith.
"The Matrix isn't same anymore, Smith is everywhere. Anyone who was plugged into the Matrix at the time is no doubt a Smith copy. That's at least 1/3 of the population. No doubt that he's taken over people in this world too. I'd say that only 1/2 of the population of Humans is Smith-free."
The Machines were now less than 1000 yards away.
"Maybe I can lead them away from Zion. Smith is still weak, he's no real threat to me. It's just that I don't know how strong he is in Machines."
Neo stopped his hovercraft and waited for the mass to approach. Smith and the Machines stop dead in front of him.
"Mr. Anderson," Smith drawled. "How good to see you. I've been waiting for you."
"The h*** you were, Smith," Neo snapped. "Your too weak to even fight me, or are you that stupid."
Smith mockingly swayed on the spot and clutched his heart. "Why, Mr. Anderson, I think you should tart being a little more nice to me, lest you anger me friends here."
The Machines buzzed angrily and started to advance. Smith held a hand up.
"Not now, not now. Don't waste your energy on him, its Zion we want."
Neo chuckled. "You really are stupid, Smith. If Zion is destroyed, then so are we. And that time, you may never come back."
Smith laughed even harder. "I'm afraid your wrong Mr. Anderson. At about this time, one of my counterparts is present at the Source. You see, we are two halves of a whole. I have powers that you posess and vice versa. I will rewrite the Matrix code to not eliminate the Negative-One when the One is destroyed."
"That will create an inbalance in the Matrix," interrupted Neo.
Smith flashed a broad smile. "Oh, my intentions exactly, Mr. Anderson. Do you know what will happen if there is an inbalance in the Matrix code? A total system crash. The annihilation of the Human race, my ultimate and elusive goal. It looks like you have a lot to deal with at the present time Mr. Anderson. Allow one of my... myselves to ease your burden. It'll be much less painful to die this way then when the code resets. Pain you can't even imagine, Mr. Anderson, and I went through it, 5 times!!! The sixth time, when the Machine Leader destroyed me was twice as bad. I want you desperatly to feel all that pain and then some, Neo," he spat, saying 'Neo' as if it put a bad taste in his mouth. He sighed deeply. "However, I am in such a rush to get to Zion that I don't have time for such enjoyment."
Neo shook his head. "No," he said softly.
"What? What!!!" raged Smith. "NO?? YOU THINK YOU HAVE AUTHORITY OVER ME, DO YA?!?!?!."
"You won't get to Zion, Smith," Neo said, louder, but shakier.
"And why is that, Mr. Anderson," Smith replied bitterly.
"Because the Machines, even under your control, remember who saved them last time. It's engraved in a place you can't touch. A place inside them. A place you cower from. You hate that place. It burns. You know the feeling, Smith." Smith was now shaking angrily with clenched fists. "You can't touch it. You can't even go near it. You're too weak. At this moment, you can't take over their heart. Yes, Smith, Machines have hearts, a result of many generations of breeding and cross breeding with human genes, they have acquired hearts. In fact, your lucky. Too much longer and they would have had souls. If a heart hurts you, think of a soul."
Silence followed for several moments.
"You're right Mr. Anderson. At the present time, I am too weak. But soon, I will be strong enough to eliminate all life as we know it. WHAT THEN, MR. ANDERSON!!! What will happen when there is no One to save life in the universe. What then when there is no one who can defy me? What then when I reign supreme in the Universe?"
"I don't know Smith, all I know is, right now, you just lost some of your army."
Smith's smile turned into a frown. Neo thrust his hand forward. All the Machines exploded and the fires engulfed the Smith copy. Even while he was burning, he continued to stare into Neo's eyes. Then he smiled. It was a twisted smile, an evil smile, a smile of death. Soon, all that was left of the Smith copy was a few ashes and and a pair of black sunglasses. Black smoke lingered in the air for a while after. When it cleared, it was evident that Neo had gone. He was going back to Zion and then into the Matrix, because Smith had to be stopped, even if it meant looking death in the face. He would win, or else, all life would be destroyed.

Havn't seen some comments in a while. Lemme know what you think after these past few installments. More coming later. Peace.

Vim
WHH-HOOAAA!! Awesome! Looks like we got an epic battle coming up!! Something like out of the Lord of the Rings but with guns, katanas and machines and programs and viruses, oh my! lol. Sorry took so long to comment, but i've been sooooo busy. Anywho keep going!!

joelsef
Wow, the moment I ask for a comment, one comes. It's gonna be a good day. But, youre exactly right, an epic battle coming your way,and you can only read it here. Anyway, I undertand about you being busy. I was in Canada for 5 days, so I went long without a post too. No need to apologize, I wasn't mad or anything. I actually havn't gotten a chance to look for your book. Is it on shelves now, because I really want to read it.

joelsef
More later tonight, hoperfully!

joelsef
"No way, Neo," said Morpheus sternly. "The Matrix is not safe anymore. Smith is everything... and nothing."
"Morpheus, that makes no sense, c'mon, if I don't, this whole thing will be over."
"No Neo, you've got it backwards. If you DO go, this whole thing will be over. If you die in there, then its all over. You might be the only true One we ever have. It would be much wiser to keep our ground and wait for things to play out."
Neo shook his head impatiently. "Morpheus, I don't want to wait for things to play out. By that time, it... it might be too late."
Morpheus looked calmly at him. "No, Neo, I don't think it will. Smith is too weak right now to try anything big. He probably already visited the Source," he said smoothly. "But that won't matter unless both Zion and you two are destroyed," he added quickly, reading Neo's panicked look. "And I promise, thats not gonna happen."
"What makes you so sure," Neo retorted with a slight bit of bitterness in his voice."
Morpheus started to leave the room, but turned around to Neo. "The Oracle," he said.

Maybe it was because of all their precautions at Zion or maybe it was because Smith was so weak, but the next 5 years in the Real World were pretty uneventful. About 6 months after Neo's encounter with the Machines and Smith, Morpheus's son was born, Ezekiel, Ez for short. Two and a half years later, Zion's mechanics had developed a shield that acts as an EMP and can be kept running for as long as it was inactive. Therefore, if the shield wasn't used for 2 years, then it could run for two years before breaking up. Morpheus had told Neo to teach Ez everything he knew, his moves and his toughts. When Neo asked why, Morpheus responded with a "because we could use another crew member in such tough times." Poor Morpheus, it was such a tough time for him. Niobe had died giving birth to Ezekiel, but Morpheus said that he already knew. Noe guessed the Oracle. He had a funny feeling that the ORacle had said something about Ez, something that neither Neo nor Ez were meant to know yet.
"Ok, Ez. This is a sparring program. It is similar to the Matrix, so this is what you can expect from the Matrix, almost. Now, I want you to try and hit me... if you can."
"But Neo, I don't want to hit you-"
"Ez, to be as strong as me you have to be able to hit me, or you will never have the same capabilities that I do."
Ezekiel nodded and went into a fighting stance. Neo went into one too with an outstretched hand, plam up. Quickly and twice, he curled his fingers.

joelsef
SPOILER ALERT!!!

I purposefully made the last scene between Neo and Ez like the first Matrix to show that Ez is very similar to Neo, even when hes only 4 and a half. Just so no one goes on about how its a ripoff of the Matrix, because its not supposed to be. Merely to draw a similarity between Neo and Ezekiel. More tomorrow!

joelsef
Ez began by throwing a flurry of punches at Neo, who blocked them all easily. Ezikiel did a high kick, and Neo ducked, at the same time thrusting his hand forward at Ez, who in turn grabbed it and threw Neo over his back. Neo landed softly behind Ez and gave him a good kick in the middle of the back. Ez flew into the wall and slumped to the floor.
"Get up, Ez," Neo said quietly.
Ez struggled to his feet and wiped blood from his lip. Standing at his full height, he was no taller than Neo's waist, being only 4 and a half at the time.
"Why do I have to trian if Smith is on the down-low, Neo?" he asked.
"That's off topic, Ez. We'll talk later. Right now, I want you to focus all of your concentration . Yo can hit me. I know you can, do you know you can?"
Ezekiel nodded.
"Then show me," said Neo.
Ez dashed forward toward Neo, but jumped into the air about ten feet in front of him. No watched his descent and prepared to stirke out at him the moment their eyes met. Ez was ready for this. He caught Neo's hand in mid-punch and twisted madly. Neo flew to the side and thudded to the ground. He sprang up, but Ez was in the air again. With several punches in a fraction of a second, Ez slammed his hand into the side of Neo's face.
Back in Zion, Raz said," He's fast, by God he's fast."
Neo staggered a few steps, then looked down at Ez, who was wearing a triumphant grin.
"Don't get too exited, Ez. Tech! Load the Jump program."
In an instant they were transported to the top of a building. Neo looked at Ez. "Okay, Ez. Here is where your mind power is put to the test. Believe you can jump these two buildings 150 feet up in the air. I'll go first to show you."
Neo turned and dashed madly toward the edge of the rooftop. Ez took in a breath sharply as Neo leaped across the gorge and landed safely on the other side.
"Will he make it?" asked taze back at Zion to Link.
Link shook his head. "Not even Neo made the first jump."
"Okay. Just like Neo said. I know I can, because he just did it. I'm just like Neo. I am Neo."
"Whoa! What's this!" said Tech unexpectadly, looking at the code for the program, which is similar to the Matrix. "He's different. Ezekiel, he's, just like Neo."
Ezekiel ran just like Neo did toward the edge of the top of the building. He planted his foot on the roof and jumped.
Ezekiel was awed at the view below him. He must be 200 feet up, at least, soaring across a gap between two buildings. However, because he was caught up in the view, he became distracted and landed awkwardly on his ankle on the adjacent roof top, right next to Neo. A prominent CRACK issued forth from Ez's ankle, and he looked up to see Neo's face, a mixture of surprise, awe, and concern fade into blackness.

joelsef
Merovingian slowly opened up his eyes. Everything was blurry, including his memory. He couldn't seem to remember what he had done the past day. What he doesn't know, is that the past day has actually been closer to 5 years. Perhaps I dozed off, he thought. Yes, I usually feel this way after a long nap. As he sits up slowly, he finds that he is on the floor in the back room of Hel, right between the two spiral staircases. standing in front of him is a man in black pants, shoes, and blazer. The man has a black tie with a gold clip on it. He wears black sunglasses and an earpiece. I know who zat is, thought Merovingian.
"Wakey, wakey, Mr. Merovingian," said Smith in a drawling voice.
"Smith," snarled Merovingian in reply as he got to his feet. "Vat are you doin een my Club ?"
"The funny thing is, Smith, I've been in your club for the past 5 years. Tell me... what is the lst thing you remember, before you... woke up? Huh? Tell me."
Merovingian screwed up his face in concentration, the he remembered. "Neo," he said through gritted teeth. "He deflected my bullets back at my and, then, I woke up here."
"No, no, Mr. Merovingian, that's not what happened," Smith said calmly. "Shortly after your little scrap I arrived and took over your body. I needed you, Mr. Merovingian, if thats what you call yourself. I've been living in you, rallying my forces in preparation for the Revalation."
"Vat ze hell is a Revelation?" snapped Merovingian.
"It's actually a very simple thought, Mr. Merovingian. A Revalation, as defined by the dictionary, is either 'a revealing' or a 'striking disclosure'. I suppose it's a little combination of both, in addition to something else. A revelation can also be a very important turning point, and from that point things are very different from what they were before. You might call the Adam and Eve story a revelation, or the invention of Artificial Intelligence a revelation. But the Revelation I'm talking about is much more important. It will not only determine the fate of humans, but the whole Universe. It is in this Revelation that I might come to destroy all Human kind, but also, I might be sestroyed forever. It has to go one way or the other, Mr. Merovingian, but I assure you, its gonna go my way. I could use you more, but, I'm storng enough on my own now, so, your services are no longer needed."
"You're sick," said Merovingian in a disgusted voice. "You can't kill me."
"I wont, they will," said Smith pointing behind Merovingian.
Merovingian turned around and sputtered, "Machine!!!" just before he was decapitated by one of the Machine's sharp, metal arms.

The Ones
sick

joelsef
yea... well anyway, heres more.

Link watched the Matrix code screen with great anxiety. Among the dominant blood red code and minimal green code, there was not a shiny, metallic silver part of the code, which, as Link read, meant Machines.
"You called, Link?" said Morpheus politely as he sauntered into the room with his hands held behind his back, typical Morpheus.
"Yea Morph, listen, I wasnt sure or nothin, but... are Machines capable of being in the Matrix... I mean, do they really have a mind like we do?"
"Of course they have a mind, in fact, they are the masters of the Matrix. They can make any change to the code they want. THey can make a giant building disappear, they can make the streets turn to solid gold, and, they can make a man a women, if they so desired. My guess is, they are making everyone a Smith."
Link looked back at the code, which now had no green, but bright, red, oozing code, and the occasional metallic silver code.
"The Matrix is gone, Morpheus... its lost, man. There is no one left. Smith is living out his dream."
Morpheus nodded. "It wont be long until there is a Second War here at Zion. I expect that Smith will rally all his Human... and Machine forces against the city of Zion. The question is... are we ready."
Link shook his head. "I dunno, Morph. Say, what about the Oracle and the Architect an them all. Are they-"
"Gone, no doubt, Smith will be arriving at the Source shortly to begin phase one of his plan. After he tamperes with the Source, he is free to attack Zion at will. There may be, no stopping him, unless..."
"Unless what, sir," said Link hopefully.
Morpheus smiled. "Nothing, Link, it's... nothing. I'm going to go check on Ez, see how his ankles comin along."
Morpheus turned to leave the room when Link said very quickly," What does that mean, Morph, that he made the first jump?"
Morpheus turned around to face him and smiled. He clipped his sunglasses on to his nose and walked out the door, leaving Link quite bewildered.

More later guys. Hey, my story is about three quarters of the way done, but don't get me worng, there is still some action left. Within the next, 7 or so post, give or take, I'll be thinking about winding down Reconquered and starting on Revelations. Just thought I'd give the heads up early on. I'll let you know as things develop what I'm gonna do. Peace. rock

joelsef
Smith walked up one of the ivory staricases in the back of Hel Club. At the top there was a long hallway, filled with, once again, doors. Smith walked slowly to one of the doors and opened it up. It revealed another hallway, only this time, it was all white and filled with about 100 doors. There was a big, black door at the end of the hallway. Smith sauntered up to it and placed his hand on the knob.
Pain, immeasurable pain surged through Smith's body as his hand touched the knob. He tried to pull it off, but his hand seemed glued to the doorknob. Then, as quickly as the pain came, it went. Cautiously, Smith pushed open the door and found himself in a room filled with video screens. In the center was an old man sitting on a chair, grinning.
"Old man," snarled Smith. "What the hell happened to me out there when I tried top open the door."
The Architect continued to stare at Smith. "Just a security precaution. It was checking to make sure that you were... applicable... to see me. At first, it sensed your negative force and was about to kill you, but once it realized who you really were, it let you pass freely."
"And what, may I ask, is the point of security when no one knows about this place-"
"When the Matrix reset 6 years ago, Smith, it gave humans a choice of whether to stay in the Matrix or the Real World, and it also allowed them to switch back and forth at will. THis of course means that they have a chance to explore the Matrix and find out all its secrets. A few humans have accidently opened my door and fell dead on my doorstep because not everyone is meant to come in here, only the One."
"Then how did I get in here, I'm not the One," droned Smith.
"No, your not, but you are the Negative-One. You balance the function of the One. But nowadays, this balance is no longer enough to keep the Matrix together, because you and the ONe always seem to kill each other. The idea of this abstract balance is not enough for your pathetic minds. Therefore, there will be the coming of one who can balance both of you out and restore control to life. He is the Zero, and he is among the Humans at this very moment."
Smith looked disgusted. "I gotta find this Zero and kill him so he doesn't go and ruin my plans. Now, I've had enough of your useless talk, old man, now let me in to the Source or I will gain entry by... other means."
"You are not a threat to me Smith," said the Architect in a powerful voice. "Destroying me won't get you anywhere. The door to the Source is behind one of these doors," he said nodding to the doors on his left and right. "They will open for you because you are like the One, only, you are the antitheses of him. There is no need to kill me, or control me or whatever, it won't get you anywhere. Now go."
Smith looked at both the dpprs and walked briskly over to the right one. Before he opened it, he said," Once my plan is complete, there will be no more humans."
The Architect replied," Be wary that you don't dig your own grave, Agent Smith."
Smith's brow furrowed, and then he opened the door. Blackness was behind it. He entered it and the door closed slowly behind him. There was no turning back. Now, it was everything... or nothing.
Smith walked toward a door at the end of the black tunnell. Under the door, brilliant light seeped out. Smith could feel tension rise in his chest. This was it, the moment of truth. He placed his hand on the shiny, silver door knob and twisted...

joelsef
Ezekiel awoke in a flash. He was sitting bolt upright, his sweaty, clammy face was putting off a look of horror.
"How did I know that? Was it only a dream? I've gotta go wake Neo," whispered Ez who was still out of breath. He climbed off his bed, which creaked in its usual fashion and walked out the door and into a circular room which led to everyone's bedroom.
"Father's is right there and closer, maybe I should go to him?"
Ez strode quietly over to the door of his dad's bedroom and was just about to open the door when a vioce drofted across the hall toward him.
"Ez? Whyyouup?" said Neo in mid yawn.
"Neo!" said Ez loudly, completely forgeting that it was night. He ran over toward him, still in a little limp, and said. "Neo, it's Smith. He's in the Source. I saw it, he just got in, hes gonna change the code!"
"How could you know this?" said Noe is a worried and surprised voice.
"Perhaps, I should explain a few things," came a new voice. Ez and Neo looked toward a door and saw Morpheus standing there, his eyes showed that he had not slept in ages. "Wake the others and tell them to come down to the control room. Now."

"Well everyone, as we all know, we, that is, the people of Zion, are facing a Second War, although it will be the seventh time Zion was attacked, it is the second of its kind. The first, as we all know, was different because of Neo, and the second one will be different because of someone else."
They all looked at each other.
"Who Morpheus," said Mange.
"Yea, is it one of us?" asked Taze.
"Huh, I know it ain't me," laughed Link.
"Let him talk," said Ramsey.
Morpheus nodded and said," Thank you, Ramsey."
"The person I'm talking about is like a... balancing force, if you will, one who can balance the forces of positive," he held up one hand," and negative," he held up the other. "THe coming of this man was unknown for centuries, but it would be he who can help us win this war once and for all. And for that to happen, all A.I. must be destroyed and, also the Matrix, for as long as the Matrix exists, we will never be free. Yes, this man is... The Zero, and he is among us. He right there."
Morpheus raised his hand and pointed to Ezekiel.

The Ones
so, smith has to destroy ezekiel, a 4 and a half year old kid? this i got to see

joelsef
yep, children are the future

joelsef
Oh yea, for the record, it wan't until after I named a character in my story Raz that I found out that there was a person in KMC with a user name 'Raz'. Just wanted to say that the Raz from my story hasn't got anything to do with the 'Raz' from KMC, and that I didn't get the name from the Raz is here in KMC.

joelsef
Silence followed Morpheus's statement. All heads were looking at Ez, who himself was looking at Morpheus with a look of disbelief on his face. He started laughing. "Good one Dad, now really, who is he, huh? Maybe it's Raz, or Ramsey, yea, it could be-"
"Enough," said Morpheus simply. Ez stopped talking. "From now on Ezekiel, you will be known as Zero, the one who stands inbetween the positive and the negative. You have the power to stop the Machine advance, save Zion, manipulate the Matrix, and possibly help Neo defeat Smith. But now, time is thin, for Smith is at the Source. Once the code is altered, the Machines are free to attack Zion at will."
Another long silence followed.
"What do we do, Morpheus?" asked Melonious weakly.
Morpheus sighed. "There is nothing to do except prepare for the Machine attack. Once that happens, I want Raz, Pandora, and Mange to go with Neo and Zero into the Matrix. If all your training has paid off, Zero, then you should do just fine to work your way to the Source. There, you can undo Smith's alterations and eliminate the function of the One, for once Smith is destroyed, then Neo's powers of the One and your powers as Zero will go away. There will be no need for a Matrix when there is no One or Negative One, and the destruction of the A.I. will hail the power and victory of the Human Race. We must hold a council, the Councilmen and women cannot deny your vision, son, because they have experienced... so much before. Come, let us summon them and prepare... for war.

About two or three more posts guys and The Matrix: Reconquered will be complete Happy Dance Look for The Matrix: Revelations soon! More later!

joelsef
The Councilroom was a large, gray, circular room with a 50 foot ceiling, numerous benches and one, arched, wooden desk about 100 feet long at the front of the room. Behind it, the Councilmembers sat in giant, leather wood chairs. The man in the center was Councilman Graynes, the new councilmen of Zion. There were two, small desks in front of the large, Councilmembers's desk. Behind one sat Raz and his crew, and behind the other sat Morpheus, Link, Neo, Ramsey, Tech, and Zero. It was a tight fit for both crews.
The room was abuzz with the sound of anxious humans, all awaiting the start of the case. They didn't have to wait long.
"ORDER!!! ORDER!!!" boomed Councilman Graynes. The room slowly fell silent. "Now Morpheus, explain to us your... plea, if you will."
Morpheus stod up from the desk and put both hands behind his back. He spoke gently at first, then his voice rose in power.
"Councilman Graynes, for a short while we've lived in peace with the Machines, but this peace did not last long. A deadly program virus, Agent Smith, as you know, has been rapidly spreading throughout the Matrix and this world. He has harnassed the power of the Machines and is currently at the Source!"
"What, may I ask, is the Source?" said Graynes.
"It is the brain of the Matrix, where the code can be adjusted and the Matrix can be reset. Smith is probably already there, and shortly, the Machines will be upon us-"
"Oh come now, Morpheus," said the Councilman with a small chuckle. "The Machines aren't going to attack us-"
"Don't be thick!" yelled Morpheus. "The Machines have wiped out almost EVERY human city! Didn't you see the wreckage!?-"
"What the hell are you talking about Morpheus!" screamed Graynes. "All the cities we've seen are in perfect working order."
"Simulations," said Morpheus shakily.
"What!" yelled Graynes, now out of his seat.
"Dammit Graynes!!!" raged Morheus. "Simulations!!! They are simulations! It's the work of the Machines, under the control of Smith!"
Graynes slammed down his mallet. "This case is over. The Machines aren't under the control of this, Agent Smith. Continue with you're daily business. Morpheus and friends, I suggest you leave, before I make you do time. Get out!!!"
Morheus shook with rage, but stood rooted to the floor. It took several minutes for the nervous people to file out of the building. Finally, Morheus shot one last dirty look at Graynes and then left with his crew. Raz called his crew to follow. Just as they were leaving, Graynes called after them. "Mange! Mange, could you stay back for a minute, it's important."
Mange nodded and waited until everyone was out to shut the doors. He turned to Graynes and asked, "Yes, Councilman?"
Graynes strode down in front of Mange, looked him in the eye, and, suddenly, started to scream in agony. Mange took a step back and looked horrified as Graynes's body disintegrated and the body of Agent Smith stood in his place.

About 2 more posts to go!

The Ones
whoa no expression

joelsef
Sarcasm???

Well anyway, heres more...

Smith stepped around Graynes's ashes and straightened his tie.
"Well, well, well, Mange, I believe it is, yes?" Mange just stood glued to the spot, staring at Smith. "Yes... anyway, I have a task for you, yes, I believe that there is one among you called Zero? Am I right?"
Mange lashed out at Smith. Smith caught Mange's arm, twisted it around his back, and whispered harshly in Mange's ear. "Now, now, play nice, you filthy Human. I need the Zero dead, don't you understand? He is the only one who can possibly stop me, he must DIE!!! And you can do that for me, Mange," hissed Smith.
Mange was struggling to break free of Smith's hold, but Smith had a firm grip. I can't let you do it on your own, no doubt you will botch it all up, being a Human. As soon as I alter the code in the Source, you will take Zero into the Matrix and then the attack on Zion will commence. Everything is going according to plan. Now-"
Smith thrust his fist into Mange's back. Mange bent over backwards in agony as Agent Smith turned into a code stream and entered Mange vie the hole in his back. The hole disappeared and the clothing fixed itself. No one would know that Smith had infiltrated Zion. Mange walked to the door and opened it. Morpheus and the others had returned to the Zion Mainframe, no doubt preparing for the Second War which was almost upon them...

Smith opened the door and an infinite amout of light flooded the dark hallway. The heat was almost unbearable. Smith strode into the room and looked upon the solitary Machine that was in the room. It was gigantic, to say the least. There were several hundred mechanical arms extending fromthe body and into the walls. It was there, Smith realized, that all the light came from. There was also a shiny, mettalic reclined chair in front of the Machine. Wires of all sorts were issuing forth from the Machine and into the chair. Smith walked over to the chair and surveyed it carefully. He sat down in it and felt cold, metal arms hold him in as a needle punctured the skin in the back of his neck. The needle passed further until it hit the spinal collumn. The instant the needle penetrated the spinal cord, Smith felt as though his mind was ripped from his body, and he was standing in a white space. An infinite space that probalby whent on for eternity.
Suddenly, out of the floor, numerous shelves sprung up, all carrying glass cubes. Everywhere Smith looked, there were shelves, adn on every single shelf there were at least 10 glass cubes. Smith walked up to a sphere and read the gold plate below it. 'The Fire Hydrant on the corner of 1st and Walnut Street, St. Paul, Minnesota, The Matrix.' Smith put down that sphere and picked up another one. It seemed to have a glow in the center. The plate below it said 'Homer Williams. Resident of New York City, New York, United States, The Matrix. Currently 99 years old. Suddenly, the glow faded and Smith turned to the plate again. It now read. 'Homer Williams. Resident of New York City, New York, United States. Currently deceased. Smith needed to find the Negative- One function badly. As though the room read his thoughts, the shelves flew this way and that in all directions. When they finally stopped, an old, dusty bookcase with a few shelves was in front of him. Ther was a cube that was as dusty, if not more dusty, than the shelf itself that read, 'The Negative One, Agent Smith, The Matrix, The Source.
"Yes," Smith whispered greedily. Before he picked it up, he spotted the cube next to it. It read,' The One, Neo, Mr. Thomas Anderson, Zion Mainframe, Zion, The Real World.' The glow on the inside was burning brightly. Smith had the urge to smash it on the ground and step on the remains, but he resisted. This was it, he knew it. Once he picked it up, once he laid a finger on it, he could control the code, he could control the function of himself. He could make himself immortal. Then, ohhhh then, then he could control all Humans, better yet, destroy all Humans, and then control the Universe, no, destroy the Universe!!! He is the Plague, he is the Negative One, he is the Virus, he is everyone, he is no-one, he is Agent Smith. Smith laughed for a moment at the thought that his greatest dream was about to be made reality. But, what was reality anyway. Definetly not this place, he thought. Time to welcome destiny with open arms. Smith slowly reached forward , took a quick breath, and touched the glass cube with his finger.

The screen goes abrubtly black and the words "To Be Concluded" appear in a blood red, dripping font. That fades as well and the credits roll....

Well everyone, thats the end of The Matrix: Reconquered!!! I hope you all enjoyed it (if you read it). Look for my new thread, The Matrix: Revelations coming very, very soon. I gotta start workin on Revelations so peace out! cool rock

The Ones
that was so cool, a nail biting cliffhanger better than reloaded, cant wait for revelations. bravo! clapping clap

joelsef
why thank you! glad u liked the ending.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.