Tonedeff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
most people think twista is the fastest rapper.

Tonedeff is faster and even more creative.

http://td3productions.com/video/Tonedeff-avi-final_NEW.wmv

HockeyHorror
well my thread died laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
my threads to young to die cry

R.I.P

Deathblow
I'll save the thread batman

I've heard Tonedeff before, I don't like him that much, but he certainly puts (the horribly overrated) Twista to shame. Busta Rhymes too.

liltiggasmootay
i dont like rap

HockeyHorror
i dont like Ashot Butcher^

yes;

HockeyHorror
and thanks for saving my thread laughing

HockeyHorror
its official this thread is dead

Darth Revan
Holy crap that guy is fast no expression

Problem with being that fast is, you can't understand what he's saying...

Bierbommetje
Hmm that kinda eliminates the entire purpose

Turbo-Cajun
Its cool, whether you like it or not bierbommetje, it takes skill, its artistic expression, and it speaks to certain people sometimes... whether you like rap or not you should be able to see that not all of it is pure crap, and if you look a little while there is some pretty decent stuff out there, just not on the radio

Deathblow
uh huh yes

see my sig for an example

Turbo-Cajun
Right on, yeah i nvr used to like rap either.... i used to hate it. Liked only Rock. But I spent some time and listened to some diff stuff and decided that i really like some of it... now im not sure what my favorite genre is bc i like a lot of stuff. If you really want to try to expand your horizons and discovery new music that you like you need to find a few good artists and listen to it a while and you will probably find something that you can appreciate.

MF D00m
Tone's ok, but nobody can top Mikah 9 and Busdriver. Not only do they rap incredibly fast, they have great lyrics and concepts as well.

eezy45
same point

MF D00m
What?

eezy45
see my quote blink I say I am at the same point

MF D00m
I don't like mayonnaise. Who cares?

At least explain yourself.

Tptmanno1
thats classic man!
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.