Talking to yourself!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

All_For_Orlando
Who does it? How can you not? I do it a lot. lol

RaventheOnly
When do i not talk to myself laughing out loud

Linkalicious
i always talk to myself when I'm alone. It's the only thing that keeps me occupied.

sniper
the people that scream at me in my head told me to say hi

All_For_Orlando
I talk to myself awhen anyone's around. Ill walk in the kitchen and my mom will be sitting on the couch and ill be doing my gollum impressions and talkin to myself..Im wierd like that

MichaelMyerscoo
I talk to my invisible friend. embarrasment

Whiskey Girl
I have arguments with myself sometimes. And I act out stories that i write in my head. I'm sucha freak

Linkalicious
any sexual stories...shifty

WindDancer
I talk to myself. Sometimes loudly or sometimes silently.

§pearhead
Can't say I do confused

liltiggasmootay
i talk to myself all the time....i have caught myself thinking out loud when people are around too.

Clovie
what is SKITZO?

yerssot
*raises hand*
guilty as charged, clovie big grin

§pearhead
I believe she meant schizophrenic/schizophrenia, which is multiple personality disorder (or someone afflicted with it)

Whiskey Girl
whistle Maybe

Linkalicious
sweet! Let me know if you ever wanna act them out! winkiss

Flying High
i mutter things about people to myself....my teecher toght i had a problem cos ol yeer i kept sayin stuff bout her n ol she herd was mmhhkrufj.....

Clovie
wink

oh.. i see.. i would never guess it, considering this strange spelling confused

yerssot
I can even scan in my paper that says I am eek!

Clovie
really???? eek! no wonder, girlfriend big grin

Baylin
If I didnt talk to myself I wouldnt have anyone to listen to me sad

yerssot
yeah, if only it impresses someone so they would go out with me instead of screaming and running away sad

Baylin
ditto! oh well the chocolate always listens...

yerssot
I don't give them time to respond wink

All_For_Orlando
lol

Clovie
my problem is that they speak in different languages and i'm not always understadning what is said erm

RaventheOnly
As long as you don't answer and argue with yourself out loud... and have more then two points of view in different tones your ok big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.