Stupid Poopy Internet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I hate damn spywear that puts itself onto your computer without knowing it. I got one recently that prevented me from getting on the internet for the last 2 days and DAMN its so frustrating. Anyway, I'm obviously relieved now sense I'm here.

BTW: Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

SweetNsouR
im only writing cuz i feel bad.....

tigida_tigida
i hate spy whare i get it all the time but its easy to get rid when you know how

Baylin
Yup the best place to start is clearing your cookies. Then if you use one of the free spy ware scans you can find the others and delete them. www.zonealarm.com has a good bug/spy scan.

Myth
This one was a really bad one though. I don't know shit about computers and I can admitt that. But at my school I had to call one of the Tech guys to look at it and it took him about an hour to get rid of it. He also said they're easy to get rid of but this one frustrated this guy and this guy is probably the smartest guy at the school. FU SPYWARE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.